Post Your Pictures!

Comments

• In the interests of sponsoring community engagement, I will post the following:

I will leave working out which person is me as an exercise for the reader.

Three men walk into a café, take a corner booth, and wait for context.
    MoireanTeaniHavenEmelleIshinArbreMinaret
  • IshinIshin Retired Lurker Virginia
    @Ghend - Definitely the girl on the right. There's no way that guy on the left with those cute eyebrows is you.
    Tell me and I forget, teach me and
    I remember, involve me and I
    learn.
    -Benjamin Franklin
    AryanneGhend
  • Ghend said:

This is a polite reminder that if you believe a post has broken the rules regarding personal attacks or content, you can flag it or contact a moderator. Responding in kind is not constructive and will be equally unappreciated by staff. Please try to be civil and respectful of each other, or refrain from posting if you feel you cannot.

I did
  • @Ghend: Creepy smile is creepy.
    (Oasis): Benedicto says, "There was like 0.5 seconds between "Oh hey, they're in area. That was quick." and "OMFG THEY'RE IN THE AREA STAHP STAHP!""

• Ah maaaan! I was sitting here, thinking the smile was perfectly innocent, and now with @zsadist's comment, all I can see is the sneaky creeper smile D:

IshinMephistolesMoireanXenia
  • @Setne, to answer your question, no. The actor is Ken Hudson Campbell, and he was not in Power Rangers. Or at the very least, it's not listed on his IMDB page.
    IshinSetne
  • Zsadist said:

@Ghend: Creepy smile is creepy.

In my defense, I'm constitutionally incapable of not making a dumb grimace when photographed. At least this one was deliberate.
    Three men walk into a café, take a corner booth, and wait for context.
    EmelleIshin
  • I am disappointed that Ghend is not a mobster, or at least Donald Trump. 
    MoireanIshinVolka
  • MoireanMoirean Chairmander Portland
    Adorable!
    AryanneMarienaIshinColetteAishia
  • VolkaVolka Lurking behind the beakers....
    edited February 2015
    I am an owl. 
    AsaraiiMoirean
  • IshinIshin Retired Lurker Virginia
    Volka said:

https://docs.google.com/file/d/0BxRjkiX2sjfHci15YlNtYUNHaXc/edit?usp=docslist_api

occurs to me that I don't know if my atachment is going to work, so here's the link too.

Like Ghendt, you get to guess which one is me. 

OMFG YOU'RE AN OWL?! @SOLLACE WILL BE 100% JELLY!!
    Tell me and I forget, teach me and
    I remember, involve me and I
    learn.
    -Benjamin Franklin
    AryanneVolkaTeaniSollace
  • For @asaraii, the culprits! Bunch of mocha-stealing critters! Also, I have no idea and will pay someone 10 bucks to explain to me why these pictures just go whichever way they want, even if I rotate the base file and save it. sdflkjsdflkjasdflkj. K!

AsaraiiVolkaMarienaMoireanIshinEmelleAreka
  • Monkeys are the worst ever :(
    Ishin
  • AshmerAshmer Barefoot Adventurer Life
    They're like, almost as bad as humans from what I can tell.

the way she tells me I'm hers and she is mine

open hand or closed fist would be fine

blood as rare and sweet as cherry wine

AsaraiiIshin
  • VolkaVolka Lurking behind the beakers....
    "Almost".

@ishin "Hoot."
    Ishin
  • AishiaAishia Queen Bee
    va va voom in dis thread tho
  • TeaniTeani Shadow Mistress Sweden
    @Rashar: Concerning the pictures turning. I've found that most of the time it works if I edit the picture to make the height/width difference smaller. That's not always true though, but usually that tends to fix it so it picks up on the right way to turn it.

• Ishin said:

Volka said:

https://docs.google.com/file/d/0BxRjkiX2sjfHci15YlNtYUNHaXc/edit?usp=docslist_api

occurs to me that I don't know if my atachment is going to work, so here's the link too.

Like Ghendt, you get to guess which one is me. 

OMFG YOU'RE AN OWL?! @SOLLACE WILL BE 100% JELLY!!
    I am, very Jelly
  • SetneSetne The Grand Tyrant
    /swoon

Ingram said:
    "Oh my arms are suddenly lubed"
    MalokIshinColetteAldric
  • :3 thank you <3

you guys are so sweet
  • Moirean said:

I've deleted my own pix or posts off forums because I've been insulted or teased or sometimes just felt ignored/not-cool-enough and I know how sucky it feels if people don't like what you've mustered up the courage to share.

I feel that way all the time.
    I posted a picture of myself once or twice in Enorian's Front Line clan, maybe one day they'll be here, but until then -shrug-

I like that you guys post stuff, from "hey look at this dumb thing" to "look at me and my kids!" and all thing in-between.

• JensenJensen Corruption's Butcher
    Also @Colette
    AldricEmelleIshinSetneTragerHavenDourif
  • From my experience as a person who has always thought they looked terrible in pictures(I was always very self-conscious and even remember hating my kindergarten school pictures), the more photos I post, see, and notice no one is pointing at and telling me how horrible I look, the better I feel about myself, the more I see the "pretty me" other people see instead of all the flaws that could be edited away, and the notably less anxious I feel about sharing more!

As such, I encourage anyone who is self-conscious about how they look in pictures to share more pictures and let us reassure you that you are, in fact, perfectly acceptable to look at and appreciated! If you post it with words like "Prepare yourself for the hideous image!" Then I'll reply in kind, "OH GOD, MY EYES!", because I will not appease someone fishing for compliments. And, if you want more responses to feel better about beyond 'like's, post pictures of amusing things, or let there be a story relating to your post!

tl;dr: POST PICTURES OF YOURSELF TO AMUSE ME AND LET ME STROKE YOUR EGO!

IshinArbreColetteEmelleNola