Post Your Pictures!

Comments

• IshinIshin Retired Lurker Virginia
    Asaraii said:

I even wore my Eagles scarf, and I'm still broken up with the Eagles.

That's where you know you eff'd up. Should have made it a Broncos scarf.
    Tell me and I forget, teach me and
    I remember, involve me and I
    learn.
    -Benjamin Franklin
    SetneAsaraiiPeriluna
  • EzalorEzalor Emperor D'baen Canada
    Ishin said:

Asaraii said:

I even wore my Eagles scarf, and I'm still broken up with the Eagles.

That's where you know you eff'd up. Should have made it a Broncos scarf.
    Bird teams > horse teams.
    SetneAryanneAsaraiiIshinAshmerPeriluna
  • Sooo... in preparation for my sister's rockin' 30th birthday I made a sign for the wishing well.
    The theme is rock so I found of picture of one of the most interesting men in rock...

Said Guitar :

Politics
    Riluo
  • So, I'm going to be taking the plunge into a diet soon, so before I do that I thought I'd go on a little excursion for chinese a bit ago. I haven't had it in awhile, and I think my fortune was pretty rad.

"Hell hath no hold on a warrior’s mind, see how the snow has made each of us blind. Vibrant colors spray from new dead, staining the earth such a beautiful red."
    MoireanAryanneHaven
  • RiluoRiluo The Doctor
    edited January 2015
    Got asked what I look like so reposting these from last year as I am lazy >.<
    Riluo said:

Graduated with another degree at University, I think I might be University mad! The kids are my son (nine) and daughter (seven) in the photo.

With a professor after one of my graduations

And for fun Riluo as a 10 year old from 1993 be afraid!!

Abhorash says, "Ve'kahi has proved that even bastards can earn their place."

MoireanTeaniHavenMarienaColette
  • MoireanMoirean Chairmander Portland
    Wtf riluo. You're only a year older than me and have multiple degrees and two kids? Way to make me feel like I've done nothing with my life! :neutral_face: Just kidding! Cute kids!
    MalokAryanneIshin
  • TragerTrager Raiding your underwear drawer.
    So I was like, a year old in 1993. How does that make you feel, @Riluo?
    Indoran'i is back baby. It's go-... Oh.

AldricSetne
  • Yep, I was born in 1993. Riluo so old.
    Feelings, sensations that you thought were dead. No squealin' remember, that it's all in your head.
    RiluoTragerSetne
  • TeaniTeani Shadow Mistress Sweden
    Hah! This would be me from around the same time (1993)

MoireanIshinRiluoMarienaHavenAryanneSetneEmelle
  • MarienaMariena By a lake.

Me and my mama, around 1993 or so. Probably for Easter or something.

RiluoHavenAryanneTeaniMoireanEmelleColette
  • edited January 2015
    picture removed because I feel abused by the comments
    TragerHavenRiluoMoireanSigmund
  • SetneSetne The Grand Tyrant

Ingram said:
    "Oh my arms are suddenly lubed"
    XeniaMarienaParkerAsaraiiDraimanIshinMoirean
  • TeaniTeani Shadow Mistress Sweden
    Cute as a button, @Mariena!

EmelleAryanne
  • AishiaAishia Queen Bee
    @Plato blue camo are you trying to hide in the water?
    IshinEmelleAryanneMephistolesJensen
  • no I was in the navy... That is the navy's uniform
  • I feel like @plato's answer confirms @aishia's suggestion.

MephistolesSetneIshinJensen
  • edited January 2015
    picture removed, because I feel abused at the comments
    Sigmund
  • also ^ hat picture
  • also these comments are bordering on abuse. Is that how you treat people who served your country? Glad to know how you two treat veterans, and all of you who liked and agreed with their comments
    Aryanne
  • Plato said:

Were you the cook in Down Periscope?

AryanneSetneIshinDourifJensenSigmund
    Is that the guy from Power Rangers?

Ingram said:
    IshinMephistolesDourifJensen
  • ArbreArbre Arbrelina Jolie Braavos
    Just drop it, guys, I don't want to hear him whining anymore.
    AryanneIshinAldricMephistolesDourifJensen
    I was referring to the actual picture of not Plato that was posted. I don't even know Plato in any capacity.

Ingram said:
  • AishiaAishia Queen Bee
    If you can't get why the idea of blue camouflage is silly and not a personal attack idk what to say! Maybe a quote would help explain. "The Navy 'blueberries' – I don't know what the name is, that's what sailors call them – the great camouflage it gives is if you fall overboard," said Navy Secretary Ray Mabus
    Also I'm Canadian!
    AryanneIshinAldricMephistoles
  • That blue camo is probably better at night than the dumb shit the Army was trying to make people wear before multicams. ACU, blends in perfectly with flower patterned couches and gravel lots.
    IshinTragerSigmund
  • if any of you 'genius'' bothered to actually use your brain before you insulted my military uniform, you'd know that the color of that fabric changes color when hit with salt water to a very bright and noticeable color. So if you were to go overboard you would be 'extremely' distinguishable from the water around you. Not only that, but by folding the fabric certain ways, you can use the uniform as a flotation device, thus saving your life should you fall overboard. And finally the 'blue' you oh-so innocently commented on, is the color of the navy. One final fun fact, guys from Canada have joined the U.S. Navy before. I know because there was one in my group in boot camp. So how about using your brain the next time you insult not only a veteran but the entire U.S. Navy and their uniforms?
  • ArbreArbre Arbrelina Jolie Braavos
    When I was in the Navy we used to insult our own uniforms.
    IshinAryanneMephistolesJensen
  • IshinIshin Retired Lurker Virginia
    edited January 2015
    You know, our cammies change colors when we actually like, you know. Work and sweat in them. It turns them this really kinda light greenish blue, salty color. Real pretty, 'till the Sergeant makes you carry your ass down to Supply to get a new pair :|

Marine uniforms can be used as flotation devices too. I prefer my bright orange arm floaties, though, truth be told. :)

You're not the only vet around, @Plato, so come off that OMG U INSULTED A VET UR HORRIBLE PERSON horse. They aren't insulting you because you're a vet. if they're insulting you, it's because you're a jackass.
    Tell me and I forget, teach me and
    I remember, involve me and I
    learn.
    -Benjamin Franklin
    DraimanTozAryanneMephistolesMarienaJensen
    Setne said:

Is that the guy from Power Rangers?

@Mephistoles‌
    I really want to know if that's the guy who used to play in the old Power Rangers for a number of years.

Ingram said:
  • This is a polite reminder that if you believe a post has broken the rules regarding personal attacks or content, you can flag it or contact a moderator. Responding in kind is not constructive and will be equally unappreciated by staff. Please try to be civil and respectful of each other, or refrain from posting if you feel you cannot.
    Three men walk into a café, take a corner booth, and wait for context.
    MalokHavenEmelleAryanneSigmund