Thank you!

Comments

• RiluoRiluo The Doctor
    @Trager‌ for being the man and helping with all the system issues.

Abhorash says, "Ve'kahi has proved that even bastards can earn their place."

• TeaniTeani Shadow Mistress Sweden
    Thank you to a bunch of people for getting me involved in some interesting RP arches. It's made things more fun for me to come around.

Also, thank you for the few comments about me getting better at fighting. I appreciate it! It makes me want to be involved in fighting even if I lose more than I win. :)

Ishin
  • Thanks for the kind words I often receive from certain players that have helped me move past a stage where I was quite bitter and cranky.
  • Thank you to @Ishin, @Faerah, @Vess and all the other Syssin for making me smile and relax during what's come to be a terrible end of this year. I'm so glad I came back to the Syssin and Spinesreach again and you never cease to amaze me with how great you all are.

FaerahIshin
  • Gotta give a big thank you to @Ishin and @Grimdale because you two are the best! The majority of my fun in Aet lately has been because of you guys.

Also I have a whole lot of long overdue thank yous:

@Moirean -- you've been guiding me and helping me out from the start both IG and OOC. I'd probably not still be playing Aetolia if it weren't for you!

@Aldric - Our random interactions have been surprising, and fun. It's neat seeing how Xen/Aldric's friendship is unfolding.

@Hugo - You're tons of fun, I'm enjoying to get to you know you during this return.

@Aldera - The friendship between Aldera and Xenia has caught me by surprise in a good way. It's helped me make her personality more robust.

@Eugenides -- thanks for spear heading the decoration RP, I've been really enjoying it!

@Kelliara -- The pack stuff is a lot of fun. I like the subtle way my interactions with your character have helped to mature Xenia.

@Alexina -- I have always appreciated how generous and helpful you've been towards me. I want to expand my interactions with from OOC to IC, have always been super interested in your character.

@Rashar -- We don't really RP, when we have it's been interesting. You're always up for some fun RPK, even if I just crumple each time.

@Valingar -- the sporadic back and forths between the characters have been fun! You're a fun enemy to have!

@Slyphe -- Intentional or not, I have enjoyed having you become an antagonist for Xenia. Hopefully it doesn't turn around to bite her too hard!

@Spinesreach, @Carnifex -- These orgs are my bread and butter and it's because all the people there always offer me something awesome to do and expand on my character's development.

IshinMoireanAldricHugoValingar
  • MoireanMoirean Chairmander Portland
    I want to say thanks to the admin who have helped with the spirean org reqs. I may grumble and whine but I really do appreciate the new additions and I am sure the city does as well. The remap is particularly helpful imo as it's finally easy to get to the inner gate from the outer!
    DristinIshinAlissandra
  • Thank you @Aldera and @Cara for being so helpful! :D
    Ishin
  • @Nola: You are wonderful. Nothing less could be said about you, ever! Thank you for letting Lucie into your world. It's fascinating and she is learning a lot about the world/Enorian/Light from her. No regrets at all for stumbling into you and @Melantha that one day!

Also: @Jami @Rashar @Ilarin @Melantha @Phendegwen‌.

You all have been really supportive/made playing Lucie a blast. So thank you!
    IshinIaneaNolaHaven
    Thank you to @Razmael and @Oleis for helping look into my shop theft and restoring items after a bug was found - I really appreciate that you guys took time out to look into this.

Thank you also to Spines and Carnis. You guys are such an awesome community, and it makes me feel happy to see how supportive you are. I'm really tired and stressed lately, and you guys are a really great group, very supportive and friendly.
    IshinXenia
  • A huge love and thank you to @Aviflora. With such a short time she came up with such a wonderful ritual. Stay tuned to RP logs to see just how awesome she is.

Politics
    IshinXeniaTenshyo
  • Nola said:

I just wanted to send out a thanks to my guildmates in the Daru for the amount of patience and support I've been shown, especially given my bouts of absence due to a busy work schedule.

@Tenshyo - For always being there, whether it to be to listen, to bounce ideas off of, or to help nudge me to finish certain things and get the ball rolling. You've been great, both ICly, and OOCly.

@Benedicto - For just rolling with things as they come and go, and giving me the bit of feedback I need when we get our chances! Curse these timezones.

@Drahkuna - For always offering to help as you can, stepping up, and showing such enthusiasm. It keeps me excited about events and things just from seeing when others get that way!

@Melantha - I know it's been a struggle to be around, I've had that problem myself lately, but whenever I really need you, you're there, and that's what counts.

@Jami - I love and miss you Jambun. Can't wait for us to catch up and get in some good Jami-Nola RPz.

@Kylan - For being a good sport as everyone's favorite target for light-hearted teasing, and still stepping in to offer opinions as needed when I ask.

@Valingar - Continuously checking in on both me, and Nola. You give some of the best, well-thought feedback, too! I really appreciate that, because without it, I wouldn't have considered a number of things that were otherwise beneficial but unthought of alone!

@Zahera - The times that you do play Zahera, you're always offering to help in the ways that you're most able, and be apart of the group, like all those moments where you were busy with something else and weren't around didn't REALLY happen. This lady doesn't miss a beat!

So yeah, just. I have a really awesome guild full of really awesome people. This game wouldn't be even half as enjoyable without all of you making it so, and not only that, you make being a leader fun and worth it. I don't just want to make stuff happen because it's what I'm supposed to do, I end up thinking of things I could do in my free time to make it even better for all the people I'm playing with.

Welcome! I'm here to hear!

DrahkunaBenedicto
  • edited December 2014
    I've some new additions to my list of thank yous! Most recently..

@Lucie - For being such an amazing protege, and allowing Nola to really channel her passions as a teacher, especially regarding her faith and beliefs. I'm so happy we've ended up on this course, and that Nola was permitted to be such a big influence.
    @Kendri - The same can be said for Kendri, too! Thought we've not gotten very many opportunities to spend time between the two of them, what we have gotten, I've enjoyed. Which of course means I DESIRE MOAR.
    @Chiaki - Engaging Nola and taking an interest in her, not just as a person, but what she strives to embody as well. I've been enjoying Rping with you more and more between everything! I feel like where they started at and where they are now is yet another example of awesome development between characters.
    @Rivas - We may not go into full-blown RP sessions as much these days, but the little tidbits between Rivas and Nola make me feel all warm and fuzzy, because it's nice maintaining that connection over such a long time between the two of them with such consistency.
    @Yeras - For allowing Nola to bombard Yeras with RPz and Daruism at such strange hours of the day.
    @Aishia - For the support and friendship you've been giving to me, the funny and random gifs, and dropping in on Nola unexpectedly for some RP! We need to follow that up.
    @Valingar - For being an awesome sport about, well, everything. Life wouldn't be the same for Nola without Valingar's playful harassment.

• TragerTrager Raiding your underwear drawer.
    Thank u doods for keeping me interested:

@Rashar - ur aight I guess

@Benedicto - much laughter, much trolling

@Riluo - we've gotten a lot of good work done together

@OasisClan - you guys rock, a lot. keeps me super entertained. special shoutout to @Zsadist and @Zsadist's Tears.

@Wylliam - you put a lot of effort and time into keeping Duiran running relatively smoothly. it's appreciated.

@Valingar + @Aishia - you guys are the biggest trolls I ever met. i love it.

@Everyone else I get to be all brusque rah-rah rp with. 10/10 would bang.
    Indoran'i is back baby. It's go-... Oh.

BenedictoZsadistEmelle
  • MarienaMariena By a lake.
    @Ninette - You are wonderful and I'm happy to have Mariena be your sister in game.

@Phendegwen - Mari and Phenny disagree on fundamental things on the regular, but you're the best adopted father any character could have. Thank you for making Mariena a Tanarian.

@Issy, @Belania, @TanarianFamily - It seems like we can't move without tripping over a Tanarian. That is so cool. Thank you all for being awesome.

@Hlaine - You adopted Mariena as an honorary sister and I wouldn't have it any other way.

@Nerwen - You seem sweet but I don't know you that well! Since Hlaine and Nerwen are a thing, I want to.

@Aliod - You will always be a part of Mariena's life (and my own!) <3.

@Siorva, @Aviflora - You two are lovely and we don't rp enough.

@Meltas - You're one of my favorite Shaman.

@Reux - <3. The depth of your rp is beautiful to watch and you play your character with consistency. I adore your use of language and you in general. Thank you for making Reux and choosing the Shamans.

@Elwyn - You won the Hand position and, though we may argue a lot, I appreciate that you won Hand. It was time for someone else and I do get to actually enjoy playing now. Thank you.

Tenshyo
  • @Sarosh - for being so super duper awesome KERPOW amazing.
    TragerMelanthaTenshyo
  • I have quite a list of people to thank for making my time on Aetolia great!

@Meltas- You are Bel's best friend and an all around wonderful guy!

@Elim- Bel's daddy and awesomness. Our RP is hilarious regularly. Thanks for all the laughs!

@Ninette- Bel's adopted mom and Generally great person, I enjoy RP with you.

@Tenshyo- My FAVORITE COUSIN EVER!!!! hehe <3 ya Tens!

@Issy, @Ilarin, @Kallah, and @Xemnas- Greatest group of friends/family a girl could ask for.

Thank you all for the fun times!
    Tenshyo
  • @Sarosh - We love you.
    Melantha
  • @Nola‌ - Thanks for being the best guild leader I've ever had witness to. I enjoy being able to help you with ideas and such
    @Belania‌ - You're kind of awesome, I enjoy the RP
    @Meltas‌ - You're a troll, and a rather good friend to both myself and Tenshyo, thank you.
    @Aviflora - Our conversation both IC and OOC bring me great pleasure. You're truly a beautiful person

Nola
  • edited January 2015
    Thanks @Nola, @Melantha‌ and all you other Daru's for being such good sports about my drunktolia Daru guild crashing. <3

MoireanIshinErzsebetNola
  • Thank you to the admin staff for looking at the bugs related to little problems and resolving quickly.
  • IshinIshin Retired Lurker Virginia
    FK YEAH SPIREAN LIGHTNING RAIDERS!!

HROAGH!!

Whoever ran that event, it was pretty sweet. :) The honors lines are like, some sweet little icing on that RP cake. IT IS DELISHISH. :D:D
    Tell me and I forget, teach me and
    I remember, involve me and I
    learn.
    -Benjamin Franklin
    AshmerGhendXenia
    Kinda bummed I missed it, after being involved in all the planning over several months. :(
  • JensenJensen Corruption's Butcher
    Thanks @Eleanor‌ for hosting the fight club last night! Also thank you to @Chakrasul‌ for being awesome and @Auresae‌ for not killing my raccoon. Big group RP things aren't easy for me to follow/participate in, but I still had a lot of fun. Also thanks to everyone who turned up!
    MoireanAshmerDristinAsaraiiIshinXeniaElene
  • Ya fight night was lots of fun. Thanks!
    IshinXenia
  • I know I have been a little gloomy lately when it comes to Enorian, but I really wanted to throw some sincere gratitude out to a few people who have gone out of their way to really drag me back into things:

@Melantha & @Nola: From rambling about boys to discussing deep theories on the light, Mel and Nola are always there for Lucie to lean on. Thank you for playing characters that are so open and sharing with mine. From making her an 'honorary Daru,' to adopting her as 'sister,' and to including her in discussions about @Auresae's shrines (Mel <3) you always make sure Lucie feels like she's a -welcome- part of whatever is going on around her. So again, thank you both!

@Ashmer: Thanks for bringing me into your character's world. It's great for Lucie to see passion and zeal in someone other than her sisters - and their conversations help me develop Lucie's system of belief a bit further. I'm excited to see how their relationship develops, for better or worse. :)

@Auresae: You are wonderful. Thank you for making the world seem that much more alive to Lucie/me.

MoireanTeaniAryanneIshinAshmerMelantha
  • @Melantha‌ For being there for Tens' questions about everything
    @Auresae‌ for taking the time to consider how Tens is and helping him through his stuff.
    @Aryanne‌ for you and making Aryanne's speech patterns hilarious, it seriously makes me smile everytime something happens.

AryanneMoireanMelantha
  • Wait @aryanne talks funny?

This is how you know you've spent too much time chatting with her. When you don't even notice anymore. :P
    TragerEmelleIshinArbreFaerah
  • I got a few thank yous at this point.

Obviously, @Coribhell, for being able to put up with me for as long as she has. :)

@Ashmer: Your expertise and willingness to help me when you can is greatly appreciated.

@Rashar: Even though you like to roflstomp my face in combat, you're extremely helpful in pointing out the flaws of my PK and what I can do to make it better. (Though sometimes I feel like you toy with me during our fights..... which makes me wonder if you were ever taught to not play with your food?)

@Ishin: Without your help, I doubt I would have fixed my killscript automation. More so considering that I was ready to just delete it when you finally took a look at it. Honestly, of everyone here, I think you've helped me out most in the PK scene, helped me create a better name for Zsadist. I cannot thank you enough for that. :)

@Trager: Definitely helping me with some coding items and just overall help, even though sometimes you act like a complete dick.... but so do I, so I can't really say much there, but overall, you've been awesome and have had incredible advice.

@Dato: For dueling with me at NoT for 3 days and helping me tweak my system to have a better chance of standing up against luminaries. And being a good sport about it when I had to bounce out for work issues. Also, that 35 death fight streak was fucking epic.

@Ezalor: Just being overly awesome and keeping me as Research Minister for as long as you have, as well as pointing out flaws in my affliction priorities. Also, thanks for not getting irritated with me when I bug you for Prae/BB combat tips.

@OasisClan: Always keeping things fun and entertaining. The random arguments/talks/stories are always hilarious to listen to. Ya'll really make this game not quite as boring as it could be.

@AdminTeam: For consistently opening up more and more Lvl 100+ bashing areas that are actually WORTH bashing. Please, keep them coming!!!!

@Daskalos: I know you don't play anymore, but I quite enjoyed the rivalry we had (even if it seemed more one-sided). I enjoyed our fights alot, and feel that I could give you more of a challenge if you ever decided to come back. On the other side of that coin, I hope RL is treating you well and you're enjoying your time away from this life-sink that is Aetolia.

@Valingar: Its always a joy to talk to you about random things, beit PK or theories or what can be changed for the better in the world of Aetolia.

@MyGlobeDealers: You guys are purely awesome. Just throwing that out there. I'm not going to say who you are, but you know who you are. After all, I need my fix. ;)

@Lucie: I LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE your post about being cool with getting PK'd even if you're a NC. You bring pride to the NC community! :D

I might be missing a few people, but if I think of more, I'll likely make another post.
    (Oasis): Benedicto says, "There was like 0.5 seconds between "Oh hey, they're in area. That was quick." and "OMFG THEY'RE IN THE AREA STAHP STAHP!""

TragerMoireanAshmerEzalorMalokLucieTeaniValingarHaven