House Ve'kahi

Because I'd been meaning to make one for 'kahi anyway, and now, with the new direction we're trying to go, I figured more feedback is good feedback!
imageimage

Comments

• MacavityMacavity Chicago, Il
    I honestly have not met anyone from your House other than you and Menelaus.  I wont go into my thoughts about Menelaus but as for you Mac has no issues with you at all in an IC sense.  
    “Unless someone like you cares a whole awful lot,
    Nothing is going to get better. It's not.” 
    ― Dr. Seuss, The Lorax

Veritas says, "Sorry for breaking your system Macavity."
    Veritas says, "My boss fights crash Macavity's computer now."
  • AarbrokAarbrok Breaking things...For Science San Diego, CA
    edited March 2013
    I can second that, I dont know any others besides you and Menelaus.  Erz is fine, I have got passing RP and small discussions I never have discussed much about your House or anything, its really none of my business.

Menelaus however has brought up issues about your House towards Lunare within the City, which again with the blood hunt and stuff we said was not city matters and to kindly bugger off.  

Other than that, Aarbrok has not had much in the give a damn department about other Houses since the Imperium nonsense which blew up so not much on that front.  All in all though, seems a decent enough House from my perspective.
  • LinLin Blackbird The Moonglade
    So when are you gonna make Anfini house head?
  • ErzsebetErzsebet Altaholic
    Anfini got purged when you didn't log in and become a Vampire. You have like. All of the messages. :p

I'm probably one of the most visible members, as houseleader, and Menelaus is certainly one of the loudest, but we -do- have other people! Aldric, Alastair, and Kaetriela for example.

imageimage
  • MacavityMacavity Chicago, Il
    thank you for getting a handle on Menelaus...well at least taking away his rights to Sire!  lol   he is seen as another Lucimal in Macavity's eyes and is on his enemy list at all times !  heh
    “Unless someone like you cares a whole awful lot,
    Nothing is going to get better. It's not.” 
    ― Dr. Seuss, The Lorax

Veritas says, "Sorry for breaking your system Macavity."
    Veritas says, "My boss fights crash Macavity's computer now."
  • ErzsebetErzsebet Altaholic
    Right! So we now have a -ton- of people and so on--figured this was a good time to bump this. Any new opinions on the house, these days?
    imageimage
  • Archaic bump.

I hardly ever play Vamps, but when I do, I always tried to make them Ve'Kahi.
    Now? As far as I'm concerned, Ve'Kahi need more respect, as such a underrated house.

Erzsebet
  • I really love my house. For the most part, you're all awesome to RP with. Once I have internet set up where I'm at, expect tons of awesome house-centric events.
    imageimage