LOVE

Comments

• AshmerAshmer Barefoot Adventurer Life
    I love having purpose and slowly succeeding in sticking to it.

the way she tells me I'm hers and she is mine

open hand or closed fist would be fine

blood as rare and sweet as cherry wine

DraimanTeaniIshinAsaraiiEmelleAryanneAreka
  • Love back @Malok ! I love how we randomly ran into each other in the game, and turns out we're bros from years ago on Imperian. So nice to be playing with you again!
    Malok
  • I know everyone else is pretty much freezing, but I love that here in California, it is in the 60's and a perfect day outside. I even went outside.

TragerMoirean
  • I love the new weapons in the latest announce post. I had to google all of them except for glaive to see what they looked like, but ahmg. Totally wish I was a Templar right now.
    Feelings, sensations that you thought were dead. No squealin' remember, that it's all in your head.
    Ishin
  • When I saw Falchion on the list all I could think about was Fire Emblem.
    IshinRilath
  • MoireanMoirean Chairmander Portland
    Aldric said:
    I love the new weapons in the latest announce post. I had to google all of them except for glaive to see what they looked like, but ahmg. Totally wish I was a Templar right now.
    Carnis can't use them?
  • IshinIshin Retired Lurker Virginia
    Aldric said:

I love the new weapons in the latest announce post. I had to google all of them except for glaive to see what they looked like, but ahmg. Totally wish I was a Templar right now.

Dat Falcata be nasty bro. :o
    Tell me and I forget, teach me and
    I remember, involve me and I
    learn.
    -Benjamin Franklin
  • I've been fond of collecting technique styles because they give me more text to read while I button-smash bash. I recently acquired a warcry scroll and was pleasantly surprised by how well the Cabalist warcry 1P/3P messages mesh with Elene's character and motto.

1P: "I will not become a mere memory," you explain calmly, your voice distorting as you warp Varian's essence into an unraveling tangle.

3p: "I will not become a mere memory," Elene explains calmly, her voice distorting as she warps Varian's essence into an unraveling tangle.
    KendriIshinSerriceVolka
  • SerriceSerrice the Black Fox
    The cabalist scrolls are SO AWESOME. It's just a shame there are so few of them!

Out sick with a killer sore throat and swollen lymph nodes. My health insurance doesn't kick in until next week. One of the apps we make at work is a virtual healthcare one, so I figured I'd try it out as a patient. $4 and 20 minutes later I had spoken with a doctor and had a prescription filled and sent to my local pharmacy. It's kinda cool to see something you work on actually in action.
    OleisIshinTeaniAshmerVolka
  • edited January 2015
    I continue to have mad Daru love for my guild. You make my days and nights, and when things seem to be riding rough, -all- of you are always so supportive and just fun to be around.
    Hearts go out for tonight's interactions:
    @Melantha‌ @Tenshyo‌ @Valingar‌ @Jami @Drahkuna @‌Vrazel @‌Zahera (or @Erzsebet) @Rahvi, guest starring @Xenia‌
    (and @Benedicto who arrived late to the party!)

I'm also mad-happy that I got back in touch with @Daingean, even though he still isn't playing. HE LIVES!
    IshinValingarXeniaVrazel
  • HadrakHadrak Dorohedoro
    edited January 2015
    Getting Princess Mononoke on blu ray. I wish I could import the Ghibli blu ray releases, but they'd run me about $120 each with import shipping costs. http://i1200.photobucket.com/albums/bb321/Skovgaard63/GhibliJPBlu-ray.jpg But my god they are gorgeous.

DristinObynIshin
    Arresting the weird old man who kidnapped all the kids?
    AryanneSetneIshin
  • AshmerAshmer Barefoot Adventurer Life
    More like picking what was left of him up off the floor. Some of those kids have side kicks you wouldn't want to stick around for.

the way she tells me I'm hers and she is mine

open hand or closed fist would be fine

blood as rare and sweet as cherry wine

Ishin
    Hadrak said:

Getting Princess Mononoke on blu ray. I wish I could import the Ghibli blu ray releases, but they'd run me about $120 each with import shipping costs.

http://i1200.photobucket.com/albums/bb321/Skovgaard63/GhibliJPBlu-ray.jpg

But my god they are gorgeous.

I picked up Princess Mononoke on blu-ray for @Sollace for Christmas, too. It's such an amazing movie. My favorite part in the whole thing is when San and Eboshi are fighting and Ashitaka is like, exploding with the curse and he's like THIS IS WHAT IT'S LIKE GUYS. STOP. So awesome :D
    learn.
    -Benjamin Franklin
    Sollace
  • HadrakHadrak Dorohedoro
    Princess Mononoke was my first Ghibli movie and one that I bought on VHS! I still remember seeing the review for it on Toonami from TOM (long before it ever was able to air on the block) back in '97. "And just a warning: this is NOT for kids," with a quick cut to one of the samurai being blown off his horse by gunfire and Ashitaka screaming, "I'm warning you!"

Ishin
  • VolkaVolka Lurking behind the beakers....
    @moirean 4$?! You may have just singlehandedly saved my wallet. @whoever has been doing Makar mobpos: Love the interaction. TThe patience because I Alt-tab, or whateverr (I also play at work, on my phone, so I'm slow anyway) and am AFKish is really appreciated. The little tidbits of interaction between Volka and Makar are so fun, and are really helping me flesh her out as the surface-stable, actually-cracked, kinda-mad-scientist-in-a-weird-way Idea that I had for herwhen I started. Progressing with Aarbrok's hiatus effects, 'tying up loose ends', and just popping into the IG to bs for a few minutes is really helping my RP abilities with mobpos, because Makar -acts- like a player chaecter. A well played one, that encourages me to flesh out my says and emotes more than I normally do, with cute little quirks of personality. He's belivable to have hung out with Aarbrok for awhile, and his secret soft spot for volka's refusal to give up on Aarbrok's dissapearance is really sweet. 10/10, will rp again. (Assuming I'm not AFK, lol)
    @Volka - yeah, it's $4 to talk to a nurse, they collect your info and then a doctor gives you a call within an hour. They can't send out prescriptions for everything, only things they can diagnose over the phone, so obviously there are some limitations, but it's a pretty sweet bypass and money saver if you need prescriptions for something basic.
    IshinSollace
  • @Ingram and his willingness to visit one of his crazy ex-wives after a long, long absence. Am still awaiting to "do something else" with you, next we catch each other.
    IshinEmelleAryanneIngram
  • I love that every time I see the DirectTV commercial with Meathead Rob Lowe, all I hear is, "Don't be like @Ishin" Because Ishin can't stop saying bruh, bruh.
    ZsadistIshinSollaceAryanneSetneRivas

I love that every time I see the DirectTV commercial with Meathead Rob Lowe, all I hear is, "Don't be like @Ishin" Because Ishin can't stop saying bruh, bruh.

I'M ON TV?!
    learn.
    -Benjamin Franklin
    Malok
  • edited January 2015
    Ishin said:

Mariena said:

But but but, lest we all forget ... WAR PIG -AND- WAR RAM!

Asaraii said:

I want to trade one of my horses in for a war ram in the worst way possible :(

Dudes. I was like. Holy fucking shit. A WAR PIGGY. A WAR GOAT. @Sollace can attest to this. I was all like \o/ on the inside.
    Bit late on this, But I was the same. ...I wanted em too.
  • @arbre - just hearing you talking about feeling happy, and then further SO DAMN HAPPY is so awesome, just lights up my world. You look SO happy when you look happy - it's beautiful.

Makes me just a bit misty-eyed for you!

IshinGwenithObyn
  • OleisOleis Producer Emeritus Administrator, Immortal
    edited January 2015
    I love that picture and I love that dog. What a wonderful (ongoing) success story.
    You say to Slyphe, "You're so freaking smart."
    [---]
    "^," Slyphe agrees with you.
    IshinRasharObynMarienaAshmerPeriluna
  • Thailand.
    KendriIshinEmelleNola
  • had a good day on Saturday. Breakfast at denny's, then mid-day nap, vegged with angry birds, nothing got done but laundry and groceries
    imageimage "Little pig, little pig, let me in, let me in. You look tasty and smell like bacon." *LICKLICKLICK*
    Haven
    Got approached by a startup indie game company to handle their QA part-time on evenings/weekends as a second job. Nailed both interviews, so now I get extra $$$ and, at the least, extra stuff for my resume. If it works out...well, we won't jinx it!
    MarienaEmelleIshinSetne