40 credits for a puppy design!

Right! Easy enough. I'm running a quick design contest.

I myself have no eye for design, text or otherwise. So, I turn to you. That's right you!

Over the next week, Post up a design for a phase pup pet. It needs to be lighthearted and slightly silly. Concept for the pup isn't bad unicorn. It's fun loving and what not.

I've uploaded pictures as guidelines. I might not pick your design or any design, but if I do the payment is 40 credits to be picked on 1/1/2015.

Comments

• ArekaAreka Drifting in a sea of wenches' bosoms
    an eager phasehound pup

Tail wagging and ears perked, a phasehound pup amuses itself here.

Clumsy and eager with youth, this phasehound pup is a mottled, joyful thing. Its paws are too large for its body, and its coordination baldly bare its barely contained abundance of energy. Primarily black fur covers its body, brindled with bands of warm browns, golds, and tundral dustings of grey, the warmer notes echoed in its gaze. Large ears top its head, swiveling like signal flags with each new sound, scent, or smell that catches its incredibly short-lasting attention.

Stumbling over itself in its haste, an eager phasehound pup runs in.

With a playful bark, an eager phasehound pup bounds off to the $DIR.

Games at an end, a phasehound pup lies still here.

if a minipet -> Dance
    Tail wagging with such force that its whole body shifts about, a phasehound pup loudly pants and stamps its oversized feet.
    TeaniKendri
  • I'm curious, when you say a phase pup pet. What do you mean? Is that the Appearance line you want or do you want a puppy that is literally phasing, half in and out of reality?
  • appearance of a phase hound puppy. I've got a pet token, and want to bring my dog in game.
  • AlexinaAlexina the Haunted Soul
    There's phase hounds in this area next to the Tundra. Go check 'em out.

:)
  • For a bit of inspiration I can provide you with the base phase hound design, I believe this is referencing the former hounds that were present in now destroyed Hashan (RIP) - Thanks Juxa?

Nevertheless, I hope this can help in some design ideas:

short : a grey phase hound

dropped : A furless grey hound is here, its form phased halfway out of reality.

examined : The beast's lean figure is smooth and entirely devoid of fur, leaving the view of its well-defined musculature unhindered. Its visage is drawn in a permanent snarl as it has no lips to speak of, baring its wicked white fangs and serpentine tongue that flicks out to taste the air on occasion, and viscous strands of saliva drip down off of its chin. Chitinous scales line the front of the hound's legs and its paws are three-toed, nimble as an elk's, tipped in large black claws. The thin, hairless prehensile tail is typically wrapped about one of its back legs when resting. With each passing second, the phase hound's form seems to vacillate in and out of reality, sometimes dense and sometimes largely translucent.

death message: Its leathery grey hide split and broken, the corpse of a phase hound flickers ethereally.

enter message: A grey phase hound stalks in from the $DIR, muscles rippling beneath its furless hide.

leave message: Taking a bounding leap to the $DIR, a grey phase hound fades out of view before its paws hit the ground.
    RiluoKendriIshin
  • Appearance: a phase hound puppy OR a comical phase hound pup

Dropped: Body parts flickering ridiculously in and out of existence, a phase hound puppy is here.

Dead: Fully visible as he lies in death is a phase hound puppy.

Exit: A phase hound puppy gambles out to the $DIR, nearly tripping over his large paws.

Entrance: Snuffling in from the $DIR is the playful form of a furless, phase hound puppy.

Examined:
    Pudgy yet long-legged this hound is still quite obviously a puppy, with all the inherent awkwardness that entails. Giving off a nearly metallic gleam, the hide of this wiggly pup is comprised of a myriad assortment of jagged scales. Several colours play across the furless form, pearly whites encompass his round belly, deep amber highlights the perpetually surprised eyebrows and shining jet coats the rest of his form. A wide, white stripped head houses soulful eyes, radiating with innocence and play and is capped off in overly large, triangular ears. Quite ridiculously, pieces of this bounding puppy occasionally slide away into nothing, one moment the three-toed paws are gone and the next an ever wagging tail is attached to thin air.
  • Well, Areka got it. I'll tinker with the design and what not till it's a bit more where I want it. Toss me a msg with the char name you want your credits.

Also Kendri I might use a line or two from yours, Toss me a message as well, and I'll throw some credits your way as well.
    IshinKendriMoirean
  • MoireanMoirean Chairmander Portland
    Can I have your real puppy? Pretty please?
  • .... No. I love him to much.