Blood Purify

Why is it Blood Purify is only curing one affliction now, was it stealth nerfed, or broken. I did 70 blood purify in a row and in all case it cured one affliction. I used a combination of mental afflictions and venoms, as well as limb breaks.

@Razmael @oleis please confirm as we are all confused in Bloodloch right now as to why it got changed.

Abhorash says, "Ve'kahi has proved that even bastards can earn their place."

Comments

• edited December 2014
    @Riluo‌ - I do not believe anyone has been making changes these past weeks with holiday vacations and the like. I am going to chalk this up to a bug currently.

I know that I have seen a couple bug reports come in for it already tonight and once they see this as well, I think it will get a good looking into. Apologies for whatever it may be causing if it is a bug. (Sadly though, I don't touch the code...its scary)

Riluo
  • RiluoRiluo The Doctor
    @Sarosh thank you for checking for us, it is very appreciated.

• edited December 2014
    I wish I could be of more help, but alas...just a pleb of divinity.

If this is the sort of thing that causes big problems, I would imagine they will put it high on the priority list. We don't need to get PK'd in real life.
    Ishin
  • For Bloodborn, Purify used to have a 33% chance to cure 2 affs. For prae, it always cured two (I think). Looks like the merging of the classes broke this.

• Might of broken it completely, at least. Before I ragequit out of here I was having instances as Prae where it would only cure one affliction, but nothing as bad as Riluo is saying.
    "You ever been divided by zero?" Nia asks you with a squint.

• RiluoRiluo The Doctor
    edited December 2014
    It was meant to be the same across the board for both Bloodborn and Praenomen since 2 years ago. It got set standard around the time mending/purity got tweaked again to be the same for both class types too. Although it was not 100% it was less for both. But since the changes recently it has been just plain broken.

• KerocKeroc A small cupboardAdministrator, Immortal
    It should be back to how it was now. Rituos path will have a 1/3 chance to cure two afflictions over one, and all other paths will be able to cure two.

Looks like it just got messed up with the convergence of Bloodborn and Praenomen.
    RiluoTragerIlyon