LOVE

Comments

• I've played Praenomen almost exclusively for some time now. I really like the new changes so far, they seem well thought out and combining Bloodborn and Praenomen is an amazing quality of life change.

Kudos.
  • AngweAngwe I'm the dog that ate yr birthday cake Bedford, VA
    I just have to say, y'all are communicating very well over the neutral tether threads, and it's a pleasure to see. Kudos to all of you!
    TeaniTragerAlissandra
  • AngweAngwe I'm the dog that ate yr birthday cake Bedford, VA
    For @Serrice, @Meyvitch‌ and all lovers of cuteness:
    TragerIshinMeyvitchTrigruArenKaleighZsadist
  • The check came in from Metlife for the short-term med claim from when I was out from work sick. I forgot that when there's a disability claim, they knock the first week off the hrs missed. But still, $495 will put a dent in the dr's bills. Not as much as I expected, but can't have everything.

Dad's gf sent me home from T-day with a pound bag of lentils, and another pound bag of 16-bean mix. Made homemade soup for the first time in my life. It's meh, I had to add a bunch of salt to make it palatable. I gave away a couple plastic containers to a co-worker of the soup because it's too much for me to eat in a week, seeing as I can't eat it at work--it's rude to gas one's co-workers!!

Been on floor support a good chunk of the week--it's nice to get off the phones and help the OJT'ers. (those folks in their second week of training that just got thrown on the phones and are rather clueless.)

Broke even on my hours for the week, despite getting sent home early twice. After 11 months they still haven't figured out that I get out at 5pm instead of 3pm on Thursdays and let me go last night at 130, but it was nice to have the afternoon for napping.
    imageimage "Little pig, little pig, let me in, let me in. You look tasty and smell like bacon." *LICKLICKLICK*
  • MoireanMoirean Chairmander Portland
    Just got into the heroes of the storm tech alpha. Woooooo!
  • SibattiSibatti Mamba dur Naya Amidst vibrant flora and trees
    edited December 2014
    Im ded

edit: NSFW, btw

Setne
  • AishiaAishia Queen Bee
    Remember what I said Nola. I don't, but you should. I'm sure it was something nice.
    Nola
  • The Dark Knight. I just watched it again. I'm so glad I did.

TrigruIshinAldric
  • Every changelog ever made by @Trigru. <3

/fanboy
    Feelings, sensations that you thought were dead. No squealin' remember, that it's all in your head.
    MoireanAryanneEmelle
  • MarienaMariena By a lake.
    NSFW: Insult creator. I am 12, perpetually. Sat here for ages giggling.

http://imgur.com/gallery/wqDtqUj

AryanneZsadist
  • I mean, you know, an amount.

Mariena
  • Sister comes home for the holidays tomorrow, meaning I get to have extra help with the wedding planning AND my grandmother is being moved out of the hospital, finally!!
    Down side is, being majorly MIA for awhile. Woo to the holiday season+business!
    MoireanIshinMarienaAryanne
  • HadrakHadrak Dorohedoro
    New Mad Max trailer. Oh my god, the cheese is so strong and I love it. Guy playing a flaming guitar? NAILED IT.

TrigruIshin
  • I love new chest items. And giving stuff to people. Because someone completing some mirror or buying a monkey is better than whatever selfish things I would have driven for but ultimately failed at. 
    MoireanTeaniIshinFaerah
  • MoireanMoirean Chairmander Portland
    edited December 2014
    I love Alissandra for helping me complete my mirror! Been waiting over a year to finish it!
    AlissandraIshinFaerah
  • EmelleEmelle Dreamshaper Tecpatl's Cradle
    edited December 2014
    I finally got around to watching Dollhouse. My love for Joss Whedon runs deep.

also now i totally have a crush on fran kranz
    ArekaAlissandraAryanneTeaniRivas
  • IshinIshin Retired Lurker Virginia
    Emelle said:

I finally got around to watching Dollhouse. My love for Joss Whedon runs deep.

also now i totally have a crush on fran kranz

What's Dollhouse? Is it like Firefly?
    Tell me and I forget, teach me and
    I remember, involve me and I
    learn.
    -Benjamin Franklin
  • ArekaAreka Drifting in a sea of wenches' bosoms
    Same goodness diff. premis, same too few seasons.
    EmelleAlissandraAryanneTeani
  • IshinIshin Retired Lurker Virginia
    Areka said:

Same goodness diff. premis, same too few seasons.

...must watch.
    Tell me and I forget, teach me and
    I remember, involve me and I
    learn.
    -Benjamin Franklin
    Emelle
  • Brooklyn 99. Oh my dog, I watch each episode twice in a row just to laugh more.

Dollhouse sounds interesting too, thanks for the suggestion! On netflix or hulu?
  • AishiaAishia Queen Bee
    Chelsea Peretti is my spirit animal.
    Asaraii
  • @aishia - Haha! Yessss, she is soooo funny. My last name IRL is Diaz, though. My spirit animal was chosen at birth!

I feel completely stupid, because I just sit here cheesing the whole time I watch an episode (and usually the second time) and I rewind to see things moar. :/
  • Just sat in Cara's house for an hour waiting for someone to respond over CT for a brazier, until I asked someone again only to discover those shiny little things called CITY PORTALS. >:( At least I know about them now. Small victories?
    AryanneIshinTeaniEzalor
  • Red vs Blue. Pity about the lag time on Netflix.
    imageimage "Little pig, little pig, let me in, let me in. You look tasty and smell like bacon." *LICKLICKLICK*
    Ishin
  • Oh god. Studio Ghibli. To be precise "Kikki's Delivery Service", a friend let me borrow about 6 months after I moved to another city away from all my family. I got to sick to work or travel so I wasn't able to go home for Christmas while all my flatmates left to go see their family. I sat there bawling my eyes out because it was just so true, so, so true to how I felt.

Politics
    Ishin
  • TeaniTeani Shadow Mistress Sweden
    I love snow! :smiley:

IshinJami