Treyden O'Lyryus-Innaya

He is still young... but one day I imagine myself starting one of these so I might as well start it now, enjoy.

Comments

• SolariaSolaria Charlotte, NC
    You're a lot of fun to interact with, have been from the start. Treyden is like a male version of young Solaria, which is kind of crazy to me still. But, it definitely makes things interesting!

Treyden
  • TeaniTeani Shadow Mistress Sweden
    So. Much. Energy! I love the enthusiasm bubbling up all the time. It makes it fun to interact. Never ever lose that. Keep tossing in emotes from time to time to bring out more of the character. It's good practice!

Treyden
  • Oh, what to say about Treyden.. Well he's enthusastic, and upbeat. Two things that I really enjoy seeing for a character, (and that's not just because Kale is energetic either!). He is always willing to lend a hand, which is great too! 
    We haven't RP'd too much just yet, but I do see that happening a lot further down the road. 

Keep at it, regardless. And make us proud! :D
    Treyden
  • Cool cat. Still trying to get you to have some whiskey and chill out for just a second, ha. 

I'm sort of half stuck between wanting to corrupt you into a complete scoundrel and secretly admiring your focus. 

Either way, I seek you out for at least a casual word whenever I'm not occupied.
    TeaniTreyden
  • @Kaleigh Ha! I've actually started doing that! I'm still not entirely use to being able to tell when someone is speaking in an emote and when someone is speaking, but I'm getting the hang of it!

@Solaria Thats exactly why him and Solaria get along so well! I must admit, I really enjoy the times when Solaria and Treyden talk, in tells, over the city, or in person! Its always fun to me.

@Rashar Truthfully, Treyden didn't know how to take you when he first met you... now all he does is speak to you about his tasks and goes about his day, waiting for the day when he can tap Rashar on the shoulder and be like 'I passed you.' and stick his tongue out. He likes Rashar though, respects him as well for actually challenge himself to look inside himself and see his weaknesses. He will always be thankful that Rashar is there to help him with the tasks he has if he needs help with them!

• @Teani You are special! You get a post to yourself! (only because I forgot you commented till I looked back up there, but that is neither here nor there!) Teani, Treyden is really happy he met  you, you help him when no one else would due to a task he was trying to do, and you let him use your artifacts when he bashes... always bonus points in that!

Teani
  • Bump

• TabithaTabitha Lawrence, KS
    Your city chan engagement announcement was one of the highlights of my first night playing - absolutely hysterical. Treyden has an awesome personality.
  • @Tabitha Thanks! I was rather bored, and it was way to quiet... and seeing how he just proposed to @Belania it seemed like a good thing to say, I was kind of curious who was going to see what he was actually talking about... apparently though everyone sent @Belania a tells saying congrats, so she told her city to do the same to me... only one did though, it was sad.

• la la la la la

• Treyden's been a good friend to Katszia and has been one of the handful of Sentaari to make her feel welcome in the guild after coming from the Luminaries. He can be a little excitable and has the attention span of Doug ("SQUIRREL!") in certain matters, but he seems to have a genuine heart. I think at this rate though, Kat is going to have to buy him a shovel to make his digging easier, some chocolate, icecream, and tissues for bad nights, and a little duct tape to put him back together again every time he goes breaking himself.

Overall the two still haven't interacted too terribly much, but it's a good start.
  • TreydenTreyden Alabama
    edited December 2013
    Only time will tell! I have enjoyed our RP moments @Katszia and I will gladly do them over and over :D

P.S. You might need a lot of duct tape!

• Bumpitty bump bump bump!

• After a while away from actually playing Aetolia, I've decided to come back and start playing again. I can't wait to start RPing with all of you again and in time I hope to make new friends and meet up with old ones once more. Who knows what the future holds for Treyden, but before I go on I would like to thank everyone whom I interacted with before I stopped playing. You all helped carve Treyden into who he is today.