Demarcus!

KerrynKerryn The Black Flagon Inn
All of Demarcus's reflections wink out of existence!
Demarcus utters a prayer to Auresae, aiyr Vahaitnari and smites a Nazetu corrupter.
Demarcus has scored a STAGGERING CRITICAL hit.
The final blow proves too much for a Nazetu corrupter, who expires, pitifully.
A Nazetu corrupter has been slain by Demarcus.
You gasp with the realization that Demarcus has reached the level of 99.
Demarcus smiles in satisfaction, but the smile suddenly freezes on his lips and is overtaken by a look of pure horror. Unable to help or hinder, you watch transfixed as Demarcus's body begins to swell and grow, his arms elongating and his skin stretching and taking on a translucent grey sheen. He throws back his head and screams, the incredible sound driving your hands to your ears defensively. The scream dies down and you stare, speechless, at Demarcus. He lowers his gaze to fix upon you, and you realize in horror that his eyes now appear empty and haunted.
An agonized scream startles all into a brief hushed silence as Demarcus finally transcends the mortal body, assuming the hollow form of a Tekal.

Well done, Demi! I knew you could do it!

DemarcusKonnornHaven

Comments

• An agonized scream startles all into a brief hushed silence as Demarcus finally transcends the mortal body, assuming the hollow form of a Tekal.

Woot! Well done! I knew you could do it. :P

DemarcusHaven
  • DemarcusDemarcus Black Flagon Inn
    And two hours and 42 minutes later...

You have reached the illustrious level of 100.
    KerrynKonnornHaven
  • KerrynKerryn The Black Flagon Inn
    Woohooooo! That's awesome!

Konnorn
  • Congrats!
  • HavenHaven World Burner Flight School
    Congratulations! Now, I forbid you to pass me in level.
    ¤ Si vis pacem, para bellum. ¤
    Someone powerful says, "We're going to have to delete you."
    havenbanner2
  • Well done, but are you SURE you are Haven's son now. I mean 24 and level 100, you did it like 150 years faster.

HavenKerrynHaydyn
    All that youthful enthusiasm or whatever. I've mastered losing all my gold gambling, drinking in excess... couple more facets to master and I'll be set. Besides, can't be IDENTICAL to Haven, otherwise we'd have to kill one another. Like Highlander. As it is now, it's like there's 1.49 Haven's, which rounds down to 1, so we're good.
    Haven
    One Haven is too much already.
    havenbanner2
    KerrynHaydyn
  • ArbreArbre Arbrelina Jolie Braavos
    Damonicus said:
    Well done, but are you SURE you are Haven's son now. I mean 24 and level 100, you did it like 150 years faster.
    Pretty sure Demarcus actually logs in, so...
    DemarcusHaydyn
  • AlistaireAlistaire Las Vegas, Nevada
    And he went Yeleni. You make me proud, Demarcus.  \m/
    D: I don't know if I can forgive that.
    havenbanner2
    Well hell, if you were ever HERE you know the things that have gone on to shape that decision! You know, like joining Auresae's Congregation... not really liking the fact his entire family was undead at one point... among other things. It was a long-debated topic and one that was not taken lightly! Well, it was taken Light-ly... heh, get it? Man, I crack myself up.
    KonnornHavenHaydyn
    Demarcus said:
    Well hell, if you were ever HERE you know the things that have gone on to shape that decision! You know, like joining Auresae's Congregation... not really liking the fact his entire family was undead at one point... among other things. It was a long-debated topic and one that was not taken lightly! Well, it was taken Light-ly... heh, get it? Man, I crack myself up.
    PFFT. Haven was never undead!

(All my hate is in jest. I just like giving you a hard time occasionally.)
    havenbanner2
  • DaingeanDaingean Xanhaal, probably.
    Gongrats, Demarcus. I'm thrilled to see someone who puts thought and consideration into the decisions their character makes, even the ones that might be slightly arbitrary. Also, I am so happy to see another Yeleni.

The whole cool-kid-azudim trend thing was starting to chafe. I know, I know, death is good. But there's more to life/light/spirit than death, and I'm all for people who are just as fond of living within the cycle as they are of admitting that all things must die.

Besides, azudim shoot shadow and fart defense. It's just weird.
    Proudly fighting against Greytolia since the [approximately] 3/1/2010 at 18:00.
  • I like how most threads have a point in time where it becomes Haven-bashing centered.
  • There is only one thing the whole Aetolian community can come together as one, BASH HAVEN.

Also, to stay on topic well done on 100 also Dem.

Haven said:
    Demarcus said:
    PFFT. Haven was never undead!

(All my hate is in jest. I just like giving you a hard time occasionally.)

It would be hard for you to give me a hard time any more frequently than 'occasionally' as per previously stated facts! Hah!