A rough few days ahead

Alright everyone, some of you may or may not know about the storm that just hit a good part of New York. That being said I am currently stuck in Buffalo (2 hrs from my home) till this weekend and I just got hit pretty bad with this storm coming through. I know I just started an event in Bloodloch and I will still do my best to keep up on the projects and checking messages but please everyone work with me on this. I'm expecting to have about 70-80 inches of snow by tomorrow night.

Those of you who are curious what it looks like around me here are some fun pictures you can look at. None of them are mine just yet as I'm waiting on my phone to charge but I will have some up soon if anyone is interested!

Comments

• MoireanMoirean Chairmander Portland
    *hug* take care, Catty. Events can wait for you to get home!
    Catty
  • That's amazing. What were those lumps in the middle pictures?

Politics
    Catty
  • SetneSetne The Grand Tyrant
    Gwenith said:

That's amazing. What were those lumps in the middle pictures?

People

Ingram said:
    "Oh my arms are suddenly lubed"
    CattyMoireanAreka
  • HadrakHadrak Dorohedoro
    Ahhh, western NY. Thanks for shielding central NY from non-stop six feet of snow with your impressive.. ness.

Catty
  • edited November 2014
    Gwenith said:

That's amazing. What were those lumps in the middle pictures?

Cars lol. Most the snow is higher than the cars
  • edited November 2014
    I actually live in Central NY myself I was visiting family at the worst timing. Ever. @Hadrak
  • ArbreArbre Arbrelina Jolie Braavos
    I went outside in a teeshirt and yoga pants and regretted it. Is this where I hashtag? #FloridaProblems
    FaerahXeniaEmelleNolaAryanne
  • ........@Arbre... I have. -No- words for you.
    Obyn
  • ArbreArbre Arbrelina Jolie Braavos
    You do, they'll just get you forumbanned. : D
    CattyOleisObynFaerahNolaIshinAryanne
  • This is very very true. They will get me forumbanned. But I can say I hate you =( I wish I was in Florida right now, I'd be that crazy New Yorker wearing like a tank top and all that.
  • MoireanMoirean Chairmander Portland
    @Arbre, enjoy it while it lasts:

In Florida, freezing temperatures were expected through Wednesday morning, the NWS said.

http://www.reuters.com/article/2014/11/19/us-usa-weather-cold-idUSKCN0J227820141119
  • TozToz
    edited November 2014
    Solution, as always:

Arbre-Today at 7:27 PM

You're a vindictive lil unicorn
    ---------------------------

Lartus-Today at 7:16 PM

oh wait, toz is famous

Karhast-Today at 7:01 PM

You're a singularity of fucking awfulness Toz
    Didi's voice resonates across the land, "Yay tox."

Ictinus11/01/2021

Block Toz

limToday at 10:38 PM

you disgust me
    (Web): Bryn says, "Toz is why we can't have nice things."

CattyMoireanGwenith
  • AishiaAishia Queen Bee
    edited November 2014
    I'm only like 3 hours away from buffalo, only knee high here!
    Catty
  • I know this is all East Coast stuff, but the Midwest is cold as hell right now too. I'm thinking that I picked the right year to move back to Texas!

• I'm jealous of most of you. I can stand in the snow and you won't find me at the moment!! I think it's bringing some kid out in all us adults here while the kids stand inside and call us crazy.....

Adult issues!!

The kids are 2, 8, and 11 lol- the 2 yr old being my daughter.
  • Toz said:
    Solution, as always:
    Awww I would so set fire to this if only it'd work. They are going to have some serious flooding issues. Happy I live 2 hrs away
  • Also, may as well enjoy the cold weather! >_>

Catty
  • Oh so that's what snow is.

FaerahArbre
  • Lol @xenia I've actually sat in a parking lot just to watch that before. Always makes a good laugh because living here everyone falls at some point from ice. So you really are laughing with then not at them
    Xenia
  • I'm dying of laughter now hahaha
  • ugh snow. Worst time of year.
    About an hour from Buffalo here, and we didn't get hit from that storm that hit the south side of Lake Erie. Until today that is. Time to bring out the woolies, long johns, and triple layer of EVERYTHING!

Anyways, stay warm @Catty‌!! It'll all pass soon enough!
    Catty
  • I should update and say I'm home again! I made it home during the break of the storms so I'm about 2 hrs away from all the storm that hit now thanks to the help of police officers. Such a huge difference as I only have an Inch of snow lol. Aah well
    MoireanFaerahIshinKonnornHavenGwenithXeniaKaleigh
  • @Xenia. I love it. I would totally be that guy that sits there and actually hopes the people bust their ass on the ice. Just so I can laugh at their expense. :D These two get video of the year! :D lol
    (Oasis): Benedicto says, "There was like 0.5 seconds between "Oh hey, they're in area. That was quick." and "OMFG THEY'RE IN THE AREA STAHP STAHP!""

Catty