LOVE

Comments

• You mostly have to be willing to listen to at least one of us ramble on about @alrdic's crickety ass voice, or my fake southern twang. And maybe make creepy, heavy breathing noises at you while trying to maintain a straight face.
    AldricAarbrok
  • SolariaSolaria Charlotte, NC
    Rashar said:

You mostly have to be willing to listen to at least one of us ramble on about @alrdic's crickety ass voice, or my fake southern twang. And maybe make creepy, heavy breathing noises at you while trying to maintain a straight face.

There is also the calling of a certain somebody as adorable, which annoys him to bits.

Note: I've only ever been cool enough to get onto skype calls like..twice. My information is not likely entirely valid.

• Hrmph. Men are not adorable. The are rugged and handsome ( or ugly, either way ) and manly! Adorable is almost as bad as cute.

I've been busy lately with becoming a bachelor again. I'll put a hilarious skype call on my white board of things to do soon. Got a week out in Yakima next week, then I come home and figure out how to function alone for the first time in almost a decade. Hungry man TV dinners and Count Chocula it is.
  • First real paycheck since May, yay! To have money coming in again is nice! Also, @rashar, you better add me to that call if I am around. And you are totally ruggedly adorable. :smiley:
    imageimage
    SolariaTeaniArekaRasharAryanneEmelle
  • SolariaSolaria Charlotte, NC
    Sounds weird to say it, but I love that they moved my desk at work. My other one was open and in a high-traffic area, so there were lots of awkward glances. Now? I'm more secluded. Other bonus? Doesn't seem to be a vent right over me anymore - so no more entirely freezing temperatures bearing down on me. Today is going to be a good Friday!

Aryanne
  • SetneSetne The Grand Tyrant
    Rashar said:

You mostly have to be willing to listen to at least one of us ramble on about @alrdic's crickety ass voice, or my fake southern twang. And maybe make creepy, heavy breathing noises at you while trying to maintain a straight face.

Sold

Ingram said:
    "Oh my arms are suddenly lubed"
    Teani
  • Arldic. Huh.

Well THAT will definitely be a discussion during our next Skype call. That is, if anybody can even hear what's being said over @Rashar's heavy, gorilla-like pounding of the keyboard, @Trager's Nickelback karaoke, or @Sibatti's heavy facepalming at said karaoke.
    Feelings, sensations that you thought were dead. No squealin' remember, that it's all in your head.
    SolariaSibattiRasharNola
  • I always figured @Trager for a Nickelback man.
    AldricArekaAarbrokEmelleJensen
  • Dude you KNOW I got a new keyboard with a 23 pound space bar. It's so not my fault. I type like a dancing angel.
    AldricEmelle
  • TeaniTeani Shadow Mistress Sweden
    Well, all that said, never hesitate to invite me to a call. I need something social!

• MoireanMoirean Chairmander Portland
    That last Skype call was just some impromptu thing we got going via shunt. You likely just weren't online, versus being snubbed.
  • HadrakHadrak Dorohedoro

NSFW due to violence and gore. AMAZING OPENING CINEMATIC.

IshinArenAldricRiluo
  • BenedictoBenedicto Tentacles Errywhere!
    I've got the first two in my Steam library but I've never got around to playing them. Maybe I should....
    Setne
    The Book of Life was excellent. :)

Mariena
  • I need to go see it now!
    imageimage "Little pig, little pig, let me in, let me in. You look tasty and smell like bacon." *LICKLICKLICK*
  • Aaaaaaah two people bought things from my Etsy shop! One of them was an Aetolian people!

LOVE. First customer love!

TeaniAryanneMoireanParker
  • @Hadrak dat raven-eyeball-divebomb doe.

I'm going to go ahead and request that warhounds immediately be replaced with eyeball-divebombing ravens immediately.
    Feelings, sensations that you thought were dead. No squealin' remember, that it's all in your head.
    Riluo
  • ArbreArbre Arbrelina Jolie Braavos
    I'm going to be volunteering once a week at the place I got my dog from. It'll get me out of the house for most of the day and doing something without my husband and mother babysitting me.
    AryanneMoireanAshmerObynIshinTeaniGwenith
  • JensenJensen Corruption's Butcher
    Happy Weekend everyone, heres a video of yawning animals!

ArekaTeani
  • This Halloween Carnival @Moirean has going is the business. Y'all should get down here while it's still going on.

MoireanMariena
  • A bracelet I bought from a certain shop. Can't wait for it to get here.
    ElieEmelle
  • Civilization: Beyond Earth.

That's all.
    Taras
  • Spirean Bear Troupe takes on THRILLER:

look
    Within a magnificent crimson bigtop.
    The richly dyed crimson canvas that this magnificent bigtop is made of has been
    hoisted to stand at immense heights. Large trusses of forged steel have been
    engineered to carry the bulk of this magnificent tent. A large ring stands
    centrally with the grounds within remaining well groomed. A dais rising up in
    the center circles the massive pillar which rises centrally to bring the bigtop
    to a raised point at its pinnacle. Upon the dais, there is ample room for an
    announcer to wander about casually and bellow outwards to the seating that
    surrounds the perimeter of this grandoise performace center. The seats rise and
    fall, leaving the general observation quite knowledgeable of the castes which
    may sit within them. Simple benches rising into larger more lavish box seating
    which give a birds-eye view of the entirety of the bigtop and all that within.
    Enclosures off to the side underneath the seating lead into a catacomb of
    hallways which house a variety of supplies and performance props, that one can
    see carried in and out by the attending Ringmaster and crew. Last, but
    definitely not least from the beams rising up from either end of the bigtop, a
    large tight wire has been strung along the length of the bigtop, for some of the
    more daring performances. A simple podium stands nearby. A small note is pinned
    to one of the tent walls, next to where the bears are kept. A Syssin Inquisitor
    statue stands nearby, blending in with its surroundings. Dressed in festive
    vests, a large troupe of trained bears cavorts about the tent. A sigil in the
    shape of a small, rectangular monolith is on the ground. A plain tankard has
    been dropped here. Ominiously silent, a vicious warhound stands here, teeth
    bared. Aarbrok stands atop a podium in the bigtop, watching those in the crowd
    with promise and excitement. Cronides Ta'sa, Scion of Impetus is here. He wields
    a fiery aetherstaff of swirling spatial motes in his left hand and a buckler in
    his right. Moirean Seirath is here. She is riding on an austerely-armored
    donkey. She wields a venantium carving knife in her left hand. Father Mongoro,
    Unholy Warrior is here, shrouded. He wields a bardiche in his hands. Lady
    Belania Vondyotl is here. She wields a molded, flame-spiked warhammer in her
    hands.
    You see a single exit leading out.
    You see Moirean yell, "Wooooo bears!"

You have emoted: Meyvitch moves away to stand by the wall where he can best see,
    licking a rock-candy stick.

Inquisitor Aarbrok Furor says, "Warm up bears...warm up."

Inquisitor Aarbrok Furor exclaims, "Hut hut!"

Aarbrok claps his hands rapidly at the bears, ordering them to move in a series
    of loud whoops.

You work on a stick of icy blue rock candy, sucking on some parts and crunching
    on others until nothing is left but the skewer it came on.

The lead bear hops onto a squeaky little unicycle.

The biggest bear jumps onto his shoulders.

Eugenides Cardinalis yells, "And the winner of the armor is Vess."

The fat, sluggish bear lags behind the group.

Their performance concluded, the trained bears return to their corner of the tent.

Isarayi enters from the out following Eugenides.
    They are followed by a potbellied raccoon.

Inquisitor Aarbrok Furor exclaims, "No no...that is not warming up...I SAID WARM UP!!!"

Inquisitor Aarbrok Furor says, "This is the big day you ursine bastards!"

Eugenides nods his head emphatically.

Isarayi gulps nervously.

Eugenides Cardinalis says, "Enjoy this. Last time the tent burned down."

Aarbrok claps his hands rapidly at the bears, ordering them to move in a series of loud whoops.

Isarayi says, "Oh great."

Eugenides leaves to the out, riding a magnificent pink unicorn.
    He is followed by a potbellied raccoon.

The bear troupe starts to congregate together, emitting several burps and
    belches as they grunt, rising up on their hind legs.

Inquisitor Aarbrok Furor says, "Warm up bears...sooon...SOOON the new ringmaster."

"Muahaha!" Aarbrok cackles uproariously.

One bear takes the lead and shuffles forward, gradually the bears join in,
    placing their paws on the previous one's shoulders. In a simple march step, a
    line forms, snaking around single file. Accompanied by a steady rhythmic
    pounding drum, the bears respond accordingly, one-two-three-whump, jutting out
    their behinds to a side in unison.

"Aww!" Isarayi says.

A loud hiccup resounds from one of the bears in the middle before he stumbles,
    dragging the one in front down and sending the one behind plummeting as well. In
    a rapid chain reaction the bears tumble over in a jagged line.

Panicked scrambling breaks out amongst the ursine. Wide beady eyes, nervously
    flick about as several attempt to salvage the situation with cartwheels and back
    flips. Others break out unicycles and squeakily wiggle their way around on them.

(Spirean Hunters): Eugenides says, "Vess bought another 50. You guys are
    sodomizing the raffle. Love it."

Their performance concluded, the trained bears return to their corner of the tent.

You see Aarbrok yell, "And now, with a guest ringmaster."

(Spirean Hunters): Vess says, "I came here to win."

You see Aarbrok yell, "The Grand performance is about to begin....come now...COME."

Aarbrok claps his hands together merrily.

Isarayi gives a trillingly melodic laugh.

Inquisitor Aarbrok Furor mutters, "This is goin. to be good."

Aarbrok holds his hand out and darkness fills the bigtop, the bears drop down as
    if dead one by one. Torchlight begins to flicker around the ring and it is time
    for the performance to begin, what is in store, the suspense is thick.

Aarbrok claps his hands rapidly at the bears, ordering them to move in a series
    of loud whoops.

The bears lie still upon the dusty bigtop floor, one may consider them naught
    more than a troupe of corpses in the torchlit circle.

Shambling out from an opening beneath the crowd seating, an undead ringmaster
    lurches in and heaves a set of inaudible groans. A team of eerily garbed
    performers surround the ring, their costumes frightening and their faces painted
    to be gaunt and deathly. Each one clutching an instrument in preparation

The undead ringmaster raises a bell and rings it, the chiming continuing until
    twelve, then silence lingers, pushing one to the edge of their seats in
    suspense.

One by one the bears stagger to full height, lifting themselves upward and onto
    their hind legs, the unsteady gait similar to a mindless consanguine minion.
    Forming a line they raise their muzzles and let out a roar, following suit the
    performers begin playing a haunting tune.

With precise choreography, each bear pivots on its hip, staggering forward and
    swaying their claws in the air. The tune inspiring, haunting, and causing one to
    tap their foot to the beat.

The tune continues and the undead performers join in, staggering out into the
    ring, and joining in, some on stilts, others juggling torches they have plucked
    from the ringside, yet the tune continues and the ursine troupe, now swaying
    their heads with the tune, prepare for their next feat.

The melodic growling goes with the jaunty tune, as the bears lower to all fours
    and paint on a face of ferocity, the performers stagger, and keep with
    choreography as a scene plays out before you. The ferality of the bears turns,
    and the beast within breaks free. What began as a jaunty tune stops dead in its
    tracks and is now a scene of horror.

There is nowhere to go, and the performers know it and just as the troupe is
    about to strike, in the silence the bell chimes one last time and a hollow
    laughter echoes from the undead ringmaster causing the hair on ones neck to
    stand on end.

With a rising chorus of loud growls and a quickening of the music, all the
    performers and bears alike stop, look out into the crowd and join in the
    laughter before breaking back out together in choreographed dance.

(Spirean Hunters): Moirean says, "Omg are they doing thriller."

(Spirean Hunters): Moirean says, "Omg this is amazing."

Performer atop bear, hands thrown up in the air and swaying from side to side
    the performance now an enthused dance. Encouragement being shouted out to the
    masses to get everyone on their feet and stomp along to the tune.

(Spirean Hunters): Aryanne says, "Who is?"

(Spirean Hunters): Kaldaka says, "Hum?"

One by one as the celebration wanes, the dance slows down and the performers
    leave one by one, taking a torch with them as they depart and darkening the
    inside of the crimson tent with their departure.

(Spirean Hunters): Moirean says, "Aarbrok taught the bears the thriller dance."

(Spirean Hunters): Grimdale says, "Nice."

Before long, the dimmed ambience slows and the final musician leaves. A somber
    sight as the troupe of performing bears is all that remains. The bells begin to
    chime and one by one with each somber ring the ursine drop to the ground, laying
    still.

(Spirean Hunters): Aryanne says, "Lol."

(Spirean Hunters): Moirean says, "I'm dying this is so good."

The final ring echoes, and the as the last bear goes into the laying position
    the undead ringmaster throws a glass phial into the ring. A series of sparks
    and the odor of sulphur lights up the darkened tent, and all the performers and
    bears alike are upright before the crowd.

Each performer bows in unison, and a resounding "Thank You!" sounds out to those
    who attended, followed by a series of roars in agreement. Except that drunk bear
    in the corner, he seems more occupied with the vodka.

Their performance concluded, the trained bears return to their corner of the
    tent.

Aarbrok claps his hands together merrily.

Inquisitor Aarbrok Furor says, "Braaaaaavooooo!"

Ivae claps her hands together merrily.

"Muahaha!" Aarbrok cackles uproariously.

Drahkuna claps his hands together merrily.

Moirean lets out a whooping cheer, applauding wildly.

Mongoro claps his hands together merrily.

Belania claps her hands together merrily.

(Spirean Hunters): Moirean says, "That was awesome aarbs."

Alathesia claps her hands together merrily.

(Spirean Hunters): Aarbrok says, "Omg, my brains....thank you."

Isarayi throws up her hands and cheers wildly for Aarbrok!

Aarbrok bows respectfully to a troupe of performing bears.

Inquisitor Aarbrok Furor says to a troupe of performing bears, "Thank you....all of you."

Aarbrok looks out to the crowd, "...and all of you for coming."

Moirean blurs with speed as her mount gallops her away to the out.

Belania leaves to the out.

(Spinesreach): Aarbrok says, "For those who are interested, if you ask the bears
    to do routine 'Fright' they should be able to recollect the performance."
    imageimage "Little pig, little pig, let me in, let me in. You look tasty and smell like bacon." *LICKLICKLICK*
    MoireanSetneMarienaElie
  • MoireanMoirean Chairmander Portland
    The bears were amazing. I was sitting there literally cheering aloud. It was so brilliant!
  • AarbrokAarbrok Breaking things...For Science San Diego, CA
    edited October 2014

So, im just substituting Shia Lebeouf, with @Jensen‌ in this song....and now its also stuck in my head...what have I done.
    This is a frickin masterpiece.
    ArekaJensen
  • JensenJensen Corruption's Butcher
    All I have to say is

Ishin
  • ArekaAreka Drifting in a sea of wenches' bosoms
    Just a good day - really beautiful weather, good hair day, good sammich for lunch, package I've been waiting for arrived, secured a few new clients, projects moving along - it's just a good day.
    AryanneEmelleElie
    https://vhsglitch.bandcamp.com/track/night-on-the-dark-hill

God, I love synthwave. Night on the Dark Hill is so good. (whole album is so good)

Hoping this gets an international release soon. Very excited to see it.

TeyrnCiarelleNola