Small Ideas - AIN'T NO COMBAT THREAD

Comments

• SibattiSibatti Mamba dur Naya Amidst vibrant flora and trees
    You store 50 pork in the shop's cache, bringing the total to 50.

You cannot put a raw slab of antelope flank in the cache.

Can we have it so 'steak' can be SHOPIC'd? It's buyable from the generic cooking alcove, and other meats can be shopinc'd.
    AlissandraIshin
  • MoireanMoirean Chairmander Portland

----------------------------------------------------------------------
    Bug # 8033 Archived[ ]
    Reported 2013/06/07 17:49:24 by Moirean
    Log:
    This is a player priority bug.
    Description:
    cooking: eggs, potatoes and loafs can't be INC'd like the rest of the cooking ingredients can
    2013/10/07 02:11:39 by Veritas:
    Moirean: 2013/06/07 18:39:07
    grapes, mushrooms, peanuts, peas also not going in

----------------------------------------
    2013/12/11 23:46:26 by Moirean:
    Some other common crafting items that can't be SHOPINC'd for use with templates: stone, tallow, flowers, lettuce
    2014/01/17 20:21:27 by Moirean:
    lettuce as well
    2014/01/17 21:17:50 by Moirean:
    can't be INC'd: candied kelp, vanilla orchids, black cherries, pomegrantes, eels, clams, puffer fish, oysters, shrimp, squash, bell peppers, radishes, sprouts, broccoli, chickpeas. These are sold in the stalls in Delos (12902 and nw from there)
    2014/01/17 21:32:32 by Moirean:
    flamecrystal as well
    2014/01/18 01:55:37 by Moirean:
    foraged herbs (cilantro, mint, bay leaf) and veggies (cucumber, asparagus, yam, beet)
    2014/01/18 01:56:48 by Moirean:
    claws (v10118)
    2014/01/18 01:58:08 by Moirean:
    pumpkins (sold by Urantotl, v10094)
    2014/01/28 17:15:22 by Moirean:
    Mussels, squid, crab, lobster, scallops as well
    2014/05/01 11:39:22 by Moirean:
    coral, soapstone, fallen star gems also can't be inc'd, despite being sold at gem shops
    2014/05/01 11:42:59 by Moirean:
    coral = lightstone emporium, delve, v33846. soapstone = gem house, spinesreach, v13707. fallen star gems = bloodstones parlor, BL, v21911. There may be more in these gem shops, but I ran out of cash >_>
    Alissandra
  • Moirean said:

I ran out of cash >_>

BUG Moirean ran out of cash. That isn't possible. Pls fix.

:smile:
  • @Oleis or @Razmael‌ or @Keroc‌

Can we get a mob, or even make Kelende change specificications? Ive been asking for over a week and no one seems to be Bloodborn to do so!!

Make it have a 24 hours cool down and cost like 25/50k???

Trying to find a bloodborn for such a thing is in a pain in the rear.. Just like trying to find a Bloodborn for a phial of blood for the cure is a pain in the rear too!
    TragerCaitlinIshin
  • RiluoRiluo The Doctor
    edited October 2014
    It would help honestly if we had one. The reason Riluo won't do it is because you are a city enemy. Plus he is a asshole to everyone :(

Abhorash says, "Ve'kahi has proved that even bastards can earn their place."

• edited October 2014
    This sort of thing is unneeded. Consider this your warning. - Obyn
  • AarbrokAarbrok Breaking things...For Science San Diego, CA
    ..my two cents are going to be.

Something something, maturity.
    Something something, roleplay.
    GwenithCaitlin
  • edited October 2014
    Tenoch said:

Nothing to see here.Only city enemy as NO one in bloodloch replies, Oh look Bloodloch/Bloodborn - the same! dont reply!

Its why we need one of them mobs!

That was uncalled for and very childish. :\
  • SolariaSolaria Charlotte, NC
    edited October 2014
    Tenoch said:

See Above. Only city enemy as NO one in bloodloch replies, Oh look Bloodloch/Bloodborn - the same! dont reply!

Its why we need one of them mobs!

You could always, you know, clear up your enemy status with BL. Just takes 5k now. Just as a fyi.

Riluo
  • Tenoch said:

Can we get a mob, or even make Kelende change specificications?

I have filed a liaison request regarding that about a year ago, but it got rejected. Unless the admins have since changed their minds, don't hold your breath on this.

• Im not holding my breath @Ilyon, its Aetolia............ Ive been asking on market for over a week for a BB.. but that just got my enemied to the Guild even tho no one even contacted me to tell me to shutup..
  • TeaniTeani Shadow Mistress Sweden
    Unless you're Yeleni. Racism!! :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

• TragerTrager Raiding your underwear drawer.
    Its upsetting to see either a new it returning character sit there asking for a fairly simple ritual that all praenomen need for over a week now. Even more upsetting is that he was enemied for asking, if that is how the story goes. 

Dem rituals doe. So time consuming. Takes time away from trolling. 
    Indoran'i is back baby. It's go-... Oh.

• I've edited the comment here that was rather inappropriate. Let's keep things less caustic, hmm?
  • 1. Pockets. We can add them to pants, but we cannot add them to skirts or dresses. Skirt-wearing people like pockets too.

2. Can we please be able to make more than 10 arrows every 2.32 seconds?
    IshinArekaAlissandraTeani
  • Is there any way that people who have been idling for over X minutes can be removed from the GWHO/CWHO list? From a newbie standpoint, it's got to be somewhat of a bummer to log in and send tells to people that certainly look like they're online, but haven't been at their keyboard for over an hour. I imagine it'd make them feel ignored, which is the last thing we want when it comes to retention.
    Feelings, sensations that you thought were dead. No squealin' remember, that it's all in your head.
    SolariaTeaniSibattiLimAshmer
  • SolariaSolaria Charlotte, NC
    Aldric said:

Is there any way that people who have been idling for over X minutes can be removed from the GWHO/CWHO list? From a newbie standpoint, it's got to be somewhat of a bummer to log in and send tells to people that certainly look like they're online, but haven't been at their keyboard for over an hour. I imagine it'd make them feel ignored, which is the last thing we want when it comes to retention.

People have triggers to stop themselves from disconnecting. So, probably best to have a /afk option and maybe show that in the status field (like how on HWHO I can see when people are earthmelded). This is definitely needed.

Sibatti
  • Can flint be made cacheable? Or at least not disappear when you drop it in a stock room? I would like to put tinderbox designs on a craft shelf... But being unable to somehow hold flint in the shop makes this problematic.
    ArekaMoirean
  • JensenJensen Corruption's Butcher
    easier solution, make it a city coms item.
    edited October 2014
    Issue #17683 Reported by: Moirean
    2014/10/25 09:37:23:
    Please implement a way to stop normal aides from deleting rooms. The Spirean ice rink - with progs - was just randomly deleted without any notification sent to me. Said rooms deleted included special progs. Building commands are very potent, but the emphasis should be on adding content - the CL should be given approval on deletion, especially when said deletion kills progs.

Like...I'm sorry. Nobody saw anything shitty about the deletion of multiple rooms with custom progs? What the [unicorns] is going on up there right now? This. Should. Not. Happen. This is a really big deal - Spinesreach had random changes implemented without any sort of mutual communication.

Why do we have a building with literally half its components? I'm not mad about changes - I'm mad about changes going on without about contact with the leadership. If there is some loophole allowing the deletion of custom progs, that's clearly an issue. If there is some loophole allowing people to [unicorns] around with build commands (especially without communication with the CL) that's also an issue.

Nobody is talking to me either way.....
  • ...Open issues, Moirean. You know better.
  • What is a prog?
  • @Alissandra A prog is a program that handles behavior of room features, mobs, or items.
  • ArekaAreka Drifting in a sea of wenches' bosoms
    Small shop idea, but would it be possible to have a toggle or something for listing the shop shelf next to the shop name? At least while in the stockroom? IE:

Proprietor: Knight Areka Morrog.
    --------(Item)------(Description)-------------------------------(Stock)-(Price)
    The shop attendant smiles warmly, showing that you are especially welcome.

[Wall mounts bearing armour and shields] [2]
    buckler139313 a sun-emblazoned buckler (34/33) 1 540gp
    buckler150986 a gold-studded buckler (dyeable) (32/35) 2 540gp
    buckler216529 an ornate, pale, bone-molded buckler (dyeable 3 540gp

etc
    Erzsebet
  • AarbrokAarbrok Breaking things...For Science San Diego, CA
    edited October 2014
    That room (The frozen lake) was deleted by me, and was the room I had deleted within the Institute before you told me to no longer delete rooms @Moirean‌

There was nothing showing special in the room and I was under the assumption that it was just a random lake when I used SURVEY. No listing of any special progs or anything in the matter. As the limit on rooms when I was approached to complete the Gods Spire was and still is 50 and you asked me politely to no longer delete rooms, I did not from that point because it was listed as a cost issue.

That being said, I agree that rooms with special perks should not be deleted so easily or at least have a confirmation stating there are perks on the room. Because I was completely unaware it was anything other than a frozen lake.

I recieved this message from @Tina‌ today:

Message 2256

Sent By: Tina on 10/25/2014/13:54
    Was the room with the ice pond deleted from the institute building when we were trying to free up rooms to finish the Godspire?

Again, nothing stating it was something improper, just asking if the room was the one deleted.
    This was done back in August, and no one noticed until now.

EDIT: That being said, the limit is still fifty rooms and the Institute is at max, and still needs additional rooms to complete the project that I was given, so I can't really do much to rectify the situation.
    That sounds like an oversight, then. Razmael lifted the cap on house size a year ago and it looks like org buildings was overlooked?

Also @Obyn - really? Self issues are not the same, at all, as issues against another player.
  • TragerTrager Raiding your underwear drawer.
    How about look at your tone in general when writing about these issues to the admin. You sound terribly self-entitled, abrasive, and even offensive at points. Let me know how far that gets you terms of assistance.
    Indoran'i is back baby. It's go-... Oh.

AshmerArekaHaven
  • The policy is no discussion of open issues and you have been around long enough to know it. There's also the topic of your tone in that posting which is what I specifically took exception to.

Shrug, whatever. I already know that most of you hate me. This isn't anything new.
    AshmerAreka
  • JensenJensen Corruption's Butcher
    I really do like everyone in this game and in that spirit I'd like to take this time out for a PSA. Please avoid being rude to one another, whether its about an issue you're frustrated with or dishing it back to someone who's being abrasive, it just doesn't help. I know it's tough to take the high road on either end of things, but someone has to or it just perpetuates. Anywho, love you all and happy weekend, cute animal photos to follow.
    KonnornAngwe