Aishia

AishiaAishia Queen Bee
edited October 2016 in Self-Affirmations

Puttin' the aff in affirmation.

Comments

• I liked meeting you yesterday. Would like to learn more about that rotted heart of yours!
    imageimage "Little pig, little pig, let me in, let me in. You look tasty and smell like bacon." *LICKLICKLICK*
  • StathanStathan Hot springs
    She's bonkers, and it amuses Stat. Short interactions so far but the reactions are highly amusing.
  • SolariaSolaria Charlotte, NC
    I really don't know what to expect next when the two of us get together. You definitely keep me on my toes, and it's a load of fun. Hopefully we'll keep it up.

Also, def lost the survivor - but thanks for the belt for a while! Was awesome.

• AishiaAishia Queen Bee
    edited December 2013
    My bumps.
  • AishiaAishia Queen Bee
    quit bumping over me jerks
  • PiperPiper Master Crumbs
    She is just the worst.
  • AishiaAishia Queen Bee
    Her sister is so ugly. They call her a margarine face, cause her face is margarineally less ugly than the rest of her.
  • PiperPiper Master Crumbs
    edited December 2013
    Aishia is clumsy, fat, and loud and all the boys giggle at her behind her back! >:[
  • AishiaAishia Queen Bee
    I love to bump it bump it.
  • HavenHaven World Burner Flight School
    She's a cruel mistress.
    ¤ Si vis pacem, para bellum. ¤
    Someone powerful says, "We're going to have to delete you."
    havenbanner2
  • SerriceSerrice the Black Fox
    Leeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeks.

• AshmerAshmer Barefoot Adventurer Life
    Who?

the way she tells me I'm hers and she is mine

open hand or closed fist would be fine

blood as rare and sweet as cherry wine

• EleanorEleanor FOR SCIENCE
    I gotta admit, the Aish-outta-nowhere with the icemilks really cheered me up. And as a result I've made like ten more! So maybe I'll score some facetime sometime as well. Seems like it'd be a lot of fun, if a little confusing to follow.

Piper
  • Sadly, aside from a brief and failed attempt to recruit her for Sly Biggie, my interactions with Aishia are almost entirely web based at lessers.

On that vein though, you (and @valingar) are both awesome about answering my noob and randomly timed questions. I've been trying to learn the ins and outs of fighting as much as possible without actually learning to code for myself, and you two are a great tool.

*dodges Ezalor kung fu chop* "Hey, why the hell do I keep walking over to Feichin?"

*Aishia harpy stabs Ezalor in the kidney* "Oh, you liiiiike him. Just reject him and you'll stop!"

The only person that RPs less than Aishia is @daskalos!

(Prove me wrong!)
  • AishiaAishia Queen Bee
    Some say I RP lots, but I am also sort of an introvert about it a lot of the time. I usually do so with the same few people. I'm bad for it! I am also very evasive/lazy.
  • AishiaAishia Queen Bee
    Also the icemilk thing was funny. Though I think @Valingar got to see the most hilarity out of it. There has been this ongoing thing for DECADES with Aishia trying to get icemilk after she got enemied to Spines.
    XavinPiper
  • edited May 2014
    Idk know who this is. Some random newbie probably. 1vs1 irl.

Okay, so, if I was forced to be serious, I'd probably admit that Aishia is great. I'm not telling you that you should go out of your way to interact with Aishia, if you'd rather at all costs avoid violent, greedy harpies. I'm not the boss of you. But I am telling you that you're missing out if you don't.
    Aishia
  • HavenHaven World Burner Flight School
    I like Aishia as a character and not just for the red hair. Just from the things I've seen on alts and from afar on my main, while I don't always -get- her (read: rarely), I think she's pretty cool.

She's like a cross between a troll and an elf if that made sense... I dunno she embraces the whole traditional harpy thing really well. She's not like other forest dwellers and it makes her stand out in both appearance and demeanor. While my character might not think very highly of her being the stickler that he is, I personally enjoy the character. A lot of the time it makes me snrk or smile when I see Aishia come into play be it shouts, CT, GNT, or whatever. It's been a while since I've had an in-depth look at your emotes so can't really comment on your style but yeah that's my attempt at a serious affirmation instead of my usual trolling.
    ¤ Si vis pacem, para bellum. ¤
    Someone powerful says, "We're going to have to delete you."
    havenbanner2
    Aishia
  • AshmerAshmer Barefoot Adventurer Life
    edited July 2014
    dat damage route tho

Edited to add: Seriously girl we should RP sometime.

the way she tells me I'm hers and she is mine

open hand or closed fist would be fine

blood as rare and sweet as cherry wine

Aishia
  • EleanorEleanor FOR SCIENCE
    My milkshakes bring all the Aish to the yard.

There is something about that tiny little relationship that really fills me with warm fuzzies. Don't stop being you.

Aishia
  • AishiaAishia Queen Bee
    edited July 2014
    @Eleanor‌ You miss the dark side of Aishia sitting in a heap with brain freeze and a swollen stomach hating life, thinking they might have been cursed somehow.

Also the YEARS Aishia kept trying to break into Spinesreach to finds milkshakes (Ever since I went lifer and got enemied) Trying to get people to buy them for her, marketing for black market spirean milks.
    PiperXenia
  • FRAUD.

I literally learned Harpy to go do some RP with Aishia and then she didn't understand it. :(

Haven
  • AishiaAishia Queen Bee
    @Rashar u idiot men can't speak Harpy.
    PiperHaven
  • AishiaAishia Queen Bee
    I like bumps. So self centered. So great.
  • edited October 2014
    Aishia, you say? Such a harpy. In all the best and worst ways.

She has countless character flaws which make her character all the more interesting to deal with, and there is often some kind of forest-troll humour to a lot that she does. But, despite this, there is never a question that Aishia isn't a serious character with a very consistent (in her own way) personality. I really enjoy how she can turn mundane events into RP when she feels like it - she is really dynamic and engaging to interact with, and writes incredibly well. This, in turn, challenges me to better my own writing.

It's difficult to choose what I like best about her, so I won't. You're not the boss of me, I refuse to make this choice.

Also enjoys reclaiming me when I am afk, what a griefer, issuing u now.
    AishiaTrager
  • MoireanMoirean Chairmander Portland
    She hangs out in the room directly east of my wings room, so I make an effort to pee on her plants whenever I can. And say hi sometimes, I guess. But mostly pee.
    Emelle
  • AishiaAishia Queen Bee
    Bamp
  • I enjoy the rare talks Z and Aishia have, even if they are taunts or friendly banter. I spend more time talking to you OOCly than ICly though. On a combat level, Aishia is definitely a bar that Z looks at and hopes to pass one day. After all, he's yet to kill a Shaman and really wants his first Shaman kill to be Aishia, simply because of his rivalry with her.
    (Oasis): Benedicto says, "There was like 0.5 seconds between "Oh hey, they're in area. That was quick." and "OMFG THEY'RE IN THE AREA STAHP STAHP!""

• Aisha is nifty ego and all
    Rashar[Deleted User]AishiaTenshyoTragerMihaketi