WoW

Comments

• MoireanMoirean Chairmander Portland
    Rage, DDOS attacks on bnet on raid night.

• I got this a few days ago on a passing fancy of "I should open up my Deepholm port" on an alt. So, so happy.
    Moirean
  • StathanStathan Hot springs
    edited August 2014
    Dax#1826 /is downloading WoW. <3 mah family and their need to keep me entertained while I look for work.

Need a server...if anyone has a suggestion.
  • HavenHaven World Burner Flight School
    I'll be reopening my account come September I think. It's a PvP server if you wanna run together but I'm on Maelstrom!

¤ Si vis pacem, para bellum. ¤
    Someone powerful says, "We're going to have to delete you."
    havenbanner2
  • So my guild fell apart, anyone need a resto shaman in your SoO raids to make all your things feel better?
    My guild has 2 atm, but we're recruiting more people now to prepare for mythics (we're 10m atm). We have a trial process where basically you rotate in per boss, based on who needs what gear, so you wouldn't be fighting every fight off the bat. We raid Saturdays 10pm-2am PST and Sundays 10pm-1am PST, with farm clears on the early bosses on Tuesdays at 10pm (not strictly mandatory once you're in core, but that's when trials are brought in a ton to gear up). Atm we're slowly progressing on Heroic Siegecrafter.

Guild website: http://www.sosbrigadeguild.com
  • HadrakHadrak Dorohedoro

I loved the Burdens of Shaohao, but Lords of War is pretty amazing. (also loving the ogres on Draenor)

• TrigruTrigru the Bumberton's Delight
    my body is not ready
  • Dangit...gonna have to start playing WoW again. Wife is getting excited about the new expansion coming out, and I still don't have a level 90. What's the state of tanking like these days? Haven't seriously done any in wow since Wrath, and that was back when good ol' 969 paladin tanking was the easiest thing ever.
  • Monk is weird, but good? Paladin is still great too, last I knew.

Arbre-Today at 7:27 PM

You're a vindictive lil unicorn
    ---------------------------

Lartus-Today at 7:16 PM

oh wait, toz is famous

Karhast-Today at 7:01 PM

You're a singularity of fucking awfulness Toz
    Didi's voice resonates across the land, "Yay tox."

Ictinus11/01/2021

Block Toz

limToday at 10:38 PM

you disgust me
    (Web): Bryn says, "Toz is why we can't have nice things."

• DK decent? Being able to jump ahead to level 60ish from the get go is nice.
  • TrigruTrigru the Bumberton's Delight
    I find Monk way too stressful. I just can't manage that much. DK is my favorite tank. Put all of your active defensive cooldowns on a macro cycle, hit 3-4 buttons, order pizza during a raid boss, come #3 in DPS and #2 in healing.
  • HavenHaven World Burner Flight School
    I'm enjoying Paladin right now. I think once I get to lvl 90 (lvl 86 right now), I'm going to work on my Death Knight since that looked cool too.
    ¤ Si vis pacem, para bellum. ¤
    Someone powerful says, "We're going to have to delete you."
    havenbanner2
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?&v=fRlokbOelfg

Durotan and Kilrogg's stories are my favorite so far.

• SolariaSolaria Charlotte, NC
    Screw it. I'll be picking it back up! Zortania#1971 if anyone wants to add me.

edited September 2014
    Added you, Solaria. I'm jjloraine#

Also omg proving grounds endless, so freaking hard as a disc priest. *cry* I want the title before 6.0....
    Solaria

Guild finally downed Heroic Siegecrafter, making us 12/14 Heroic. Sooooo happy. I think our raid leader cried. XD
    SolariaHadrakIshin
    Good luck on Garrosh! (Paragons are annoying, but you can do it)

Also, I'm still interested in doing Horde side challenge modes at LEAST for Silver.

We'd need one more DPS and a tank, if you jumped along as a healer Moi. I think Trigru was still interested.

Oh yeah and MARAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAD

Sadly, because our all the roster issues, we lost too much time to progress any further, since the patch is dropping really soon and 10m heroics are vanishing. Still, it's a pretty cool thing for us. We started as a casual raid team of mostly PUGs at the end of dragonsoul and we've downed more and more heroic bosses each tier. :)

Re challenge modes, I have gold in all of them so (in theory) I should not be a liability. It's been a few months since I did some of them, though, so I might need to review, but I'm happy to come heal if needed. Btag is jjloraine#1992.
    Oh! BALLER. :relieved: I'll add you when I get a chance tonight.

I'd be interested, DPS-wise, but 1) my main is an alliance-side Druid 2) Boomkin DPS is not that great, imo and 3) the Druid is also not even that greatly geared. I miss out on all the fun. :(

Challenge modes scale gear down, so you don't need stuff, really. Raid gear from Throne of Thunder is technically best because of extra gem slots, but gear overall is far less important than good play for challenge modes.
    Moirean said:

Challenge modes scale gear down, so you don't need stuff, really. Raid gear from Throne of Thunder is technically best because of extra gem slots, but gear overall is far less important than good play for challenge modes.

Ah, alright, I hadn't managed to do any so far. Good to know.

edited September 2014
    Just a forewarning: the titles and rewards (and ability to do them) will be gone in 6.0 to make way for the new WoD modes. I really, really want the Warrior transmog, but at the very least I'd like to just Silver it out on my Shaman for the mounts.

http://www.wowhead.com/item=101570

FINALLY. I GOT MOON MOON.

SolariaIshin
  • IshinIshin Retired Lurker Virginia
    I want to play again so bad, but this crap internet I'm on won't let me :(:(:(:(
    Tell me and I forget, teach me and
    I remember, involve me and I
    learn.
    -Benjamin Franklin
    FOUR DAYS. My new job doesn't start until a week from Monday, so I can completely glut myself on the new expansion for a long weekend, guilt-free. :):):)
    IshinAlissandra