Mafia: Original Flavor: The Recapitulation

Comments

• So you're trying to get along with someone you think is Mafioso and you want to have lynched?

Politics
  • MoireanMoirean Chairmander Portland
    I'm trying to get along with everyone of course! If she refuses to work with us that's obviously a sign of ssomething but if we all can get along I bet that will be helpful for everyone!
  • TeaniTeani Shadow Mistress Sweden
    Aye aye, miss Moirean can keep her vote on me if she likes, though I would hope she finds a much better target than myself. I will never be voting for her again. She's a nice and innocent woman, that she is! I think we should all turn our attention elsewhere. She hasn't been murdering anyone. Not even Llok!

I'm glad you trust me!

Unvote: teani
  • Well, I'm still concerned about teani but whatever she has with moirean makes me wary in case they are both innocent. In that case maybe best to focus on someone who doesn't seem to be playing, like winters.
  • I agree, though last time we did this, it shot us in the foot....

• Well with our precious fencer gone it certainly won't stab us in the foot.

Politics
  • Weeding out the silence.
    Vote: @winters

Yes mister winters is being awfully quiet.

Vote: winters
    Keeping silent after being reminded so many times to speak up does nothing good for the rest of us.

VOTE: @Winters

• I concur, though I do maintain that Graelun is also suspicious.

Unvote: Graelun
    Vote: Winters

• Vote: Winters.
    Maybe possible perhaps I could get the detective to meet me in private? There's some information I want to share, but this city is really scary and I'm afraid to talk in front of everyone!
  • Ugh. Fine.

Unvote: Moirean
  • Alright, I'm game with voting out people that haven't talked or made comment about not joining us in activity. Also, @Aren, that was me being defensive. I'll stand by nut voting against Teani or Moirean but, honestly, you don't strike me as scrum either. 

Far too noisy for that. 

UNVOTE: Aren
    VOTE: Winters

• edited September 2014
    I'll go with the silent as well.  But I'm curious @Teani‌ what makes you ok with @Moirean‌ suddenly.  

Vote: winters 
  • Yes, weeding out the silent is good. (I would have posted more the past few days, but been working super long shifts!)

Unvote: Teani
  • Speaking of silent, has anyone seen @Alexina around. I know last time she didn't even notice there was a murder or anything until we started calling out her name.

Citizens, remember to be vigilant, or I will vote you out simply for not coming to help find the scum.

@Aren‌, I searched through everything I had and listened around. There was this one, very convincing thing that turned me around.

This is getting silly! Have the mafia killed off most of the town already?!

@Alexina @Nevlar @Winters @Elene are you guys alive?!
  • I most certainly am alive, I'm just trying to peek through the slats of my boarded up windows and observe in true hermit fashion. I'm reluctant to jump onto any of the bandwagons that seem to be rolling through the town.

If Winters truly was one of the mafia, or somebody so powerful, I doubt he would have vanished entirely from this crisis as he did - those types like being in the very center of attention more oft than not.
  • Hmm. Someone in the center of attention. Someone constantly shouting and pointing fingers and backpedaling...
  • edited September 2014
    La, I'm here, Moirean m'dear. I haven't found the need to speak up, because I have no intention of changing my vote since more than enough people have pointed their fingers at silent Winters!
    It is certainly difficult to figure things out. Yes, Winters might have nothing to do with the Mafioso, but not speaking up and barricading himself behind his door will not help us with anything. At least speak up and let us know you are alright, @Winters.

Right, since I'm getting bored RPing this out and people don't really seem to get the hints:

I'm the Innocent. Damariel confirmed that to Teani and she posted verifying it. It's my role power. Please read the role descriptions if you've forgotten what each role can do. Had Teani refused, I'd have pegged her as guilty. She verified my innocence, however, so I'm inclined to think she's a civilian.

I'd like to talk to the detective and dirty cop. I'm expendable, but verified innocent, so I can help serve as your mouthpiece as needed.

Or we can keep sitting around doing nothing for another few days. To be honest, I'm getting really bored of this game, and it's tiring as hell to have people keep accusing me of stuff like being attention whorey when all I'm doing is what I assumed we all signed up for - actively playing the game.
    It was fun to RP things out, so thanks a lot to those of you who got grumpy and ridiculous. Moirean has been confirmed as the Innocent to myself in a private message. I'd say we use her while she's still alive. Detective and Dirty cop, trust me on this one and lets get moving on this, because seriously it's dragging out to be a long boring game without people responding.

• Well, we already have 10 votes on Winters, if I am not counting anyone twice. @Ignotum

• Teani (2): Nevlar, Elene

Winters (10): Gwenith, Xenia, Moirean, Teani, Ilyon, Parker, Graelun, Vidget, Aren, Maite

-Teani previously voted for Moirean.
    -Xenia previously voted for Teani.
    -Moirean previously voted for Teani.
    -Ilyon previously voted for Graelun.
    -Graelun previously voted for Moirean.
    -Vidget previously voted for Aren.
    -Aren previously voted for Teani.
    -Maite previously voted for Teani.

CASE FILE: L'incindente in Trollvolto
    NIGHT #2

Riots continue - no sign of abating. The citizen has formed a vigilante mob dispensing justice with nooses, and Senorita Moirean, of all people, appears to have assumed a place at its head. How quickly bad times make people forget our Lord... I will continue to document what I see here, until orders are sent from Rome.

One of the citizens, a quiet man, has been strung up. His name was Winters - he was a fisherman. They have set fire to his boat and destroyed his house in the process of dragging him out into the open. Whatever damage the Mafia are doing to this town, I cannot imagine it to be worse than a blind, panicked populace.

Winters has been lynched. He was Un Buono, A Townsperson, and was noted for his calm, dispassionate stoicism, even in the face of death. Not a word from him, even in his final moments. Only a firm, resolute stare as he accepted his fate in silence.

It is Night Two. Send me your actions pronto or I break-a your kneecaps.
    If the dirty cop could contact me, that would be swell.
    Why are things taking so long? Still waiting for people to send in actions, @Ignotum‌?

This discussion has been closed.