Portland Mini-Meet and California dive

MoireanMoirean Chairmander Portland

Rather last minute, but we're having a mini-meet tomorrow before I move back to San Diego. Aarbrok and I are meeting at Pioneer Courthouse Square at 2:30 and then Aryanne and Mephistoles are joining us for dinner around 5:30, 6:00. If anyone else is in the area and wants to pop in, PM me or send me a message IG to get my number.

Also, Saturday and Sunday I'm driving down from Portland all the way to San Diego. If anyone wants to meet for lunch or something and you are on the way, let me know and I can take a short detour and a much-needed break from the long drive. Again, PM me on forums or send me a message IG.
Aryanne

Comments

• SetneSetne The Grand Tyrant
    I'll be there in spirit.

Ingram said:
    "Oh my arms are suddenly lubed"
  • Wow, someone from the Pacific NW. I used to live in Vancouver, Vegas now, but again with the whole "in spirit" sort of thing :)
  • edited September 2014
    @zeksagmek Vancouver?! Unicorns! No one ever even knows what we are, let alone -has lived here-!

Unless you mean BC... In which case... nevermind.

EDIT: it didn't language filter me!

• No, for reals, Vancouver. I went to FVHS for 3.5 years of highschool, and ended up transferring to Evergreen during the last half of my senior year. Went back a few summers ago, it seemed...quaint. Stupid Las Vegas.
  • IshinIshin Retired Lurker Virginia
    PICS OR IT DIDN'T HAPPEN
    Tell me and I forget, teach me and
    I remember, involve me and I
    learn.
    -Benjamin Franklin
  • MoireanMoirean Chairmander Portland
    I just got this new phone, so I actually *can* take pics now!
    Aryanne
  • edited September 2014
    Zeksagmek said:

No, for reals, Vancouver. I went to FVHS for 3.5 years of highschool, and ended up transferring to Evergreen during the last half of my senior year. Went back a few summers ago, it seemed...quaint. Stupid Las Vegas.

I work across the street from FVHS, but went to brand-new-then Heritage instead of Evergreen (yay).
    Small world! Woh!

Also: Quaint is an excellent way to describe it :P

• Well, next time I'm up going to be up that way (which, if my wife has anything to say about it, will likely be some time after the heat death of the universe) I'll make a post and meet fellow text-based nerds :D
    AryanneMoireanAarbrok