LOVE

Comments

• TiruTiru Come on and SLAM
    I love everything about my life right now. It feels so good to have things feel so right.
    BufordAryanneEmelleArenIshinTragerMoireanSarkisElie
  • NalorNalor UK
    edited September 2014

Love that face as she looks SOO smug
    Mudlet Bashing System for sale. Message if interested
    MoireanAryanne
  • TragerTrager Raiding your underwear drawer.
    Omg what IS it?!
    Indoran'i is back baby. It's go-... Oh.

• ArbreArbre Arbrelina Jolie Braavos
    Is that a ferret or a -coon-?
  • NalorNalor UK
    edited September 2014
    a ferret .. well polecat @‌arbre WTF is a -coon- ??

Best picture ever!!
  • JensenJensen Corruption's Butcher
    I'm guessing she means raccoon
    AryanneValenae
    Raccoon.
    <3 who ever started randomly rping back at me, especially this part.

Me:
    Jensen leaves the blade protruding from the body, and heads to the door giving it three loud knocks. "Guards, disposal time!" he yells.

Not me:
    Not in much of a rush, a pair of Syssin in rubber boots and smocks wade in, scoop up the dead troll without comment, throw some sand on the bloody floor, and leave.
    SetneEmelleTeaniIshinMoireanKaleigh
  • I was going to balk at how unlike a raccoon that looked, but I decided to google it, and I guess south american racoons do sort of look like ferrets. YOU GET A PASS THIS TIME @Arbre.
    Aryanne
  • I just thought she was being super racist.

-----------------------------------------------------------------

(The Front Line): Daskalos says, "<-- artifacts."

JensenSarkisTragerValenaeIshinPeriluna
  • Ashmer said:
    You perform a quick search of your surroundings. The elephant in the room steps out of the shadows.
    Oh, that is so delicious. 
  • Aishia said:

I was going to balk at how unlike a raccoon that looked, but I decided to google it, and I guess south american racoons do sort of look like ferrets. YOU GET A PASS THIS TIME @Arbre.

I was going to call her Racoon because of her markings, I guess its the black band across her eyes but shes like half if not more, smaller then a racoon.. lol @Aishia‌
  • IshinIshin Retired Lurker Virginia
    Me and the gf have always wanted a ferret, but we've heard various stories about how bad they smell and how hard they can be to keep. Gimmie some trufax, @Nalor and @Yarel.
    Tell me and I forget, teach me and
    I remember, involve me and I
    learn.
    -Benjamin Franklin
  • AarbrokAarbrok Breaking things...For Science San Diego, CA
    Clearly today was a retail therapy day....

I left the house because I couldn't sleep after work and staggered into the mall wearing sweatpants and a sleeveless shirt....just to get a coffee.

I walked out wearing a new outfit, bought some curtains and a craftsman tool kit (I think I feel like doing some home improvements) a new 3DS game (Bravely Default) some lamb vindaloo to go from an indian restaurant, some new bath towels, a pair of shoes, and some new gym clothes....

Guess what I forgot, The Coffee...
    I think I am going to make some tea at home instead, and hang my new curtains, leaving the house today may be hazardous. It is a LOVE nevertheless.
    EmelleMoireanLim
  • HadrakHadrak Dorohedoro
    Took my guys at work to a local Polish festival. I really like festivals like this (Irish fest, Bulgarian fest, Polka fest, etc) and it's fun seeing them dance/enjoy the food/meeting people in the community. I was dying to try some of their golumpkies and pierogi, but I relegated myself to a hot dog and some water.

The only bad part was being on the clock and watching people drink beer after beer. God, I needed a beer so bad. The dance hall must have been 110 F and dancing with someone 3 feet shorter than me was more tiring than you would expect.

AarbrokMoireanIshin
  • Dark chocolate ghiradelli brownies.
    imageimage "Little pig, little pig, let me in, let me in. You look tasty and smell like bacon." *LICKLICKLICK*
    ArekaIshinEmelle
    Went to a local sports bar to watch the Florida v E. Michigan game. 65-0. I felt embarrassed for Michigan. Woo, Gators!
  • Honest to god real BBQ beef brisket sammich fresh from the smoker. The Pacific Northwest has many good foods, but good BBQ is the devil to find.
    Ishin
  • If you want it in Canada you pretty much have to make it yourself. Or go to the BIG CITY. Sort of the opposite of how real BBQ works.
    Ishin
  • SetneSetne The Grand Tyrant
    Completion of my 60+ hours of work this week. Just another 30-some to go next week before I can hopefully get back to a less busy schedule and more time to relax and have fun.

Ingram said:
    "Oh my arms are suddenly lubed"
    Ishin
    I usually work a 60-80 work week in 7 days with a 45 hour or so follow up in 4 then I get wed night - Sunday off. Way better than office work
    Ishin
  • Finally unpacking my suitcase from my trip and finding my little dolls made by @Mariena safe and sound. I love these dolls so much, so KAWAII o^_^o

I am so glad I decided not to post them home in the parcel that has now gone missing.

Politics
    Mariena
  • Had fun with the raids and PvP/watching the funny shouts. Hope the rest of those involved did too! <3
    KrazMoireanIshin
  • MoireanMoirean Chairmander Portland
    I usually always enjoy raids, attacker or defender. I dislike how insanely upset people get about it. It's like....5k gold to replace guards. OMG. Stop.
    AryanneIshin
  • It's a good thing you weren't enemied. You'd have never gotten away with it if you were!

Oh. Wait.

Ishin
  • Yeah man! If people keep raiding they'll have to enemy everyone to make it harder or something.
  • MoireanMoirean Chairmander Portland
    It's funny - believe it or not, I have gotten more "thanks for that" PMs from people I've raided versus people I've lead in raids. It's like people want conflict...
  • IshinIshin Retired Lurker Virginia
    Moirean said:

It's funny - believe it or not, I have gotten more "thanks for that" PMs from people I've raided versus people I've lead in raids. It's like people want conflict...

Gotta find something to amuse ourselves with while we wait on our new war system.
    Tell me and I forget, teach me and
    I remember, involve me and I
    learn.
    -Benjamin Franklin
  • edited September 2014
    Ishin said:

Me and the gf have always wanted a ferret, but we've heard various stories about how bad they smell and how hard they can be to keep. Gimmie some trufax, @Nalor and @Yarel.

Okay @Ishin‌, here's the real deal on ferrets... If you do not want a new child, don't get a ferret. They are only slightly less demanding.

Ferrets have a very unique smell. They are pretty musky, but I never found the smell to be a "stink." I cleaned Harolds cage every 2 days, and kept the bedding washed and clean. That said, I went to someone's house who didn't clean the cage and bedding so often, and OMG I thought I was gonna puke when I walked through the door.

Other than cleaning, you have to make your house ferret safe. Remember, they can squeeze through a hole so small... If you can put your thumb through it, they can probably climb through it. And they are super inquisitive. They bite and play with everything. And they will steal and stash anything small enough for them to carry off... Which to my surprise included a Universal TV remote, a keychain with like 20 keys, and a size 14 shoe....

But if you are ready for that sort of thing, Ferrets are the most enjoyable pets I've ever seen.
    Naestyria