Thank you!

Comments

• For all the recent RP - Thank you, @Dhar, @Damariel, @Kerryn, @Jami, @Phendegwen,@Edain,@Cronides, and whoever was in charge of that Ulangi/Horkval thing!

I am sure I missed some people!
    Jayce
  • MoireanMoirean Chairmander Portland
    edited September 2014
    Thank you to everyone, lately. The game's been really fun and engaging recently.

@Oleis, @Razmael - the Town Hall was really nice and I think it's made a lot of us a lot more upbeat and excited about the game.

@Rashar, @Trager, @Akarn - it's so fun finding new RP partners and you guys have helped motivated me to do new stuff with Carnis and Moi

@Iosyne, @Severn, @Maghak, @Chakrasul, @Ivoln, @Damariel, @Dhar (I thiiiink?), @Gruxmal (Hiiiiissss) - our gods are so cool. Every one of them is just a stellar RPer with amazing writing skills and every scene, whether it's an event, something I am part of or a log I get to read on forums, is always really great to read. You guys are doing stuff so right and every encounter I have with a god sends me off on fun follow-up on my own or with other players that keeps me happily busy and very engaged

@Toz - you didn't quit yay <3

@Benedicto - glad you are back <3

@Aarbrok - so much creativity and awesome stuff you've been making for the city!

@Mongoro - you are my favorite newb, I love watching you improve

@Neron - your enthusiasm and excitement is just inspiring. It's reactions like yours that make being a GM such a fun job

@Spinesreach, @Carnifex - you guys are so fun and so awesome. Some days I just sit and stare at my screen, going wow, I can't believe these people let me lead them. It's humbling and inspiring and exciting

@darkiepkweb - sometimes I may turn wtoff cuz omg the spam but you guys are great and I really like the fun vibes

@Haern, @Maghak, @Razmael, @builders - thanks for making building a fun, creative outlet. Probably one of my favorite parts of Aetolia

@Carnirevamp - I want to snuggle you and cuddle you and love you as I watch you slowly come together into a really cool, fun class. We may argue about specifics over in the balance thread while stuff is hammered (teehee) out, but as a whole, I really love it. The design and flavor shows some awesome attention to what makes a class fun and what the flavor of the Carnifex is. Seriously, people, save your credits, it is looking so cool
    TragerKrazIshinEleneAarbrokEmelle
  • BenedictoBenedicto Tentacles Errywhere!
    @Phoenecia‌, @Urial‌, @Maite‌, @Moirean‌ and @Chakrasul‌.

THANK YOU! You've made coming back so much fun.
    Moirean
  • SaritaSarita Empress of Bahir'an The Pillars of the Earth
    @Iosyne‌ (sorry, I haven't figured out your celani name yet) for not ripping Sarita's head off and keeping the RP going instead.

@Ivoln‌ also for being a good sport about finding Sarita in the middle of a garden with flowers and plants and everything Ivoln doesn't like.

@Solaria‌ @Coribhell‌ @Ilyon‌ @Kraz‌ @‌ @Xenegon @Leau @Daegon‌ @Jessala @Kajit and everyone else I may have missed who has been contributing to making Bahir'an awesome like it is right now.
    KrazMoireanAryanneSolariaJayce
  • Thanks @Jayce and @Joul for the fun little RP :)
    JoulJayce
  • @Satomi -- Don't RP with you enough, but on the rare chance I get to, it's a lot of fun.

@Trager -- We haven't gotten to RP all that much, but what encounters I have had have been interesting.

@Carson -- As always, you have an interesting impact on any character of mine you encounter and you're an amazing RPer.

@Haven -- You play such a consistent character, while still managing to be dynamic and changing and that's just awesome.

@Nola (-lalala) -- You help inspire my Daru quite a bit.

@Jami -- <3<3<3. 'nough said. (<3)

@Kaedrasha -- Yay! You're back! Stay back? Pretty please?

@Meyvitch -- Sorry I haven't been playing as much lately, need to, and need to interact more with you. Always fun.

@Reux -- Infrequent encounters now, but still fun, when I get them.

@Ve'kahi -- Obvious bias here, and a bit redundant considering this list, but 'kahi is my favourite house, largely because of you guys.

@Chakrasul -- Always awesome to get the chance to RP with you. Sorry 'Bet is a little snippy and difficult at times! <3

@Eliser --Last but very certainly not least, I've really, really enjoyed RPing with Eliser, especially of late. On assorted characters. Also you're probably the only reason I have as many characters as I have at endgame now. If I'm not careful, I'll have more end-game characters than anyone else in the game, simply by virtue of having more -characters- to get there than anyone else. >.> Possibly sooner rather than later. Have four, and three more who are hovering around the halfway point. A lot of that progress is your fault. Well. 'Fault'. Inspired by you. And-or helped along by you, depending on the character. Much, much appreciated. ....also paperwork. You do an excessive amount of it, which ultimately means I don't have to do it all myself. So much <3 for that alone.

@Other-people -- I know I missed people, but if you're not on the above list and think you should be, <3's for you, too. RP with me more.

@Everyone-else-plus-the-above-list -- One of the things I consistently like about Aetolia, and a huge part of the reason I continue to -play- Aetolia, is the community here. I don't get along with all of you, and as with any group, some of us may actively dislike each other, but ultimately, we all sit down, player and admin to write this huge, interactive novel together, with our own personal and organizational RP arcs overlapping and tying into each other and coexisting in the game side by side. And there's just something really awesome about that. So thanks. Best friend, arch nemesis and everything between, pretty much everyone adds something to the game and makes it that much more unique and interesting to roleplay in the worlds. So thanks, guys. <3
    imageimage
    HavenNolaElie
  • While I'm still sorting out stuff for Elene, I must say thanks to people who have helped out recently by engaging me with little interactions here and there.

I'm looking forward to continuing some of these interactions as well as fulfilling some promises made for future conversations. You all know who you are!
    IshinMoirean
  • Aren said:

Thanks @Jayce and @Joul for the fun little RP :)

imageimage "Little pig, little pig, let me in, let me in. You look tasty and smell like bacon." *LICKLICKLICK*
    Jayce
  • EmelleEmelle Dreamshaper Tecpatl's Cradle
    @Chakrasul, specifically, and in general, all the Divine who take time to randomly RP at us when we're least expecting it.
    JensenSarkisIshinTsvanni
  • AlexinaAlexina the Haunted Soul
    I'd like to thank @Rowena and @Tsvanni. Aetolia has been more fun the last few days.
    RowenaSolaria
  • TsvanniTsvanni The Inner Gate
    Wanna show love for @Kelliara, @Kallah‌, @Chakrasul and @Alexina‌, You guys make the game fun for me.
  • I have to give a big Thank You to basically the entire undead pk web. You guys make it worth logging in. I espeially want to thank @Mazzion for making me his daily RP when he slaps me.

Massive thank you to @Solaria for all the house/sire related stuff and a big thank you to all of @Bahir'an. @Daegon especially as well
    Ishin
  • Tsvanni said:

Wanna show love for @Kelliara, @Kallah‌, @Chakrasul and @Alexina‌, You guys make the game fun for me.

:(
  • LimLim
    edited September 2014
    Just thought to take a moment to thank a bunch of people who have been invaluable in my experience learning PvP in this game.

@Ezalor‌, @Ilyon‌, @Moirean‌ for getting me started and interested in lesser fights. If not for you guys, I wouldn't be picking up combat.

@Valingar‌, @Aishia‌ for being so generous in teaching me what you know.

@everyone (nearly) whom I've sparred with have taught me something. There are seldom fights where you can't see a way to improve something or other.

Special mention to @Haven‌. Long time ago, you taught me that something about Luminary and focus affs. I hadn't fully understood then, but now I do. And that teaching has come back to enlighten me in an extremely rewarding way.

It's because of you guys that I have come to be able to appreciate more fully the depth (and limitations) of the mechanics in this game. You've made the game extremely fun for me.

Kudos also to the combat designers over the years. I am ever in awe when I discover how unique/in depth/clever certain class designs can be.

Much <3 to all!!
    MoireanAryanneHavenIshinEzalorKrazTrager
  • JensenJensen Corruption's Butcher
    Big thank you's to @Ghend, @Trigru, and any admins that help make the Ironmaw a dynamic/fun place!
    Moirean
    @Emelle - Thank you for being awesome. You're one of the people who I always feel like I up my RP game with. Even the smallest things are so detailed and fun. Even when it's interrupted by a table flipping maniac /peer @Trigru.

@Sarkis - It's been a long time since we've RP'd together (Go old school Sentaari!) but I enjoyed our meeting in your office and I'm very much grateful for the purpose that we share at the moment.

@Trager - for helping me out with stuff (even if it didn't go exactly as planned.

@Rashar - (I know right?!) Every character needs a relationship like the one Rashar and Bene have just to keep the spice in our lives. I don't RP with you anywhere near as much as I should do. 

@Valingar - for being Bene's Daru comedy twin, our bits of RP and all the combat stuff.

@Nola - for being a tireless worrier, patient GM (see above) and for caring so much about the guild. You know we all love you for it, right?

@Maite - for being perserverant in the face of our inability to see an RP session all the way through due to time differences.

@Phoenecia - for being the anchor that keeps Bene grounded. So much fun to be around.

@Urial - Bene's bro from another mo(ther). Thank you for filling in the gaps.

@Exayne  - for helping out with Sentinel stuffs.
    NolaSarkisTragerKrazEmelleHavenExayne
  • @Rashar : for helping a newb

Politics
  • And turning raceskill select heatsight into a rp. :) it was fun. Been meaning to find you for some stuffs. More to come when I'm not up 3 hours later than I should be.
  • Right now I'd like to thank all those in Duiran. Especially @Wylliam and @Xenia‌. The two of you have helped make the Eireachdus a go for when I couldn't be there. You guys rock! <3
    Xenia
  • SerriceSerrice the Black Fox
    @Raeche, @Trager : You don't know how satisfied and pleased I am that all of the work we put in is actually paying off. @Belgarion would be proud.

@Valingar, @Aishia : SHRIEK SHRIEK.

@Sibatti, @Ixmi, @Xenia, @Clearwater, @Rashar : I actually RP with you people! So that's pretty cool. I'm not sure I remember how anymore.

@Gwenith, @Exayne, @Konai, @Latharn, @Sotir, @Urekun, @Jaamil, @Kaestrin, @Jami : You show up to lessers (sometimes)! That's always a great thing.

@Rho : Heyyyyy sexy lady.

TragerLimXeniaSibattiAryanneAshmerJaamil
  • I'd like to drop a thanks at @ashmer, and even that scrub @trager for making this game so much more enjoyable for quite a few of us.. just from a mechanical, able-to-participate sort of standpoint.

Serenity/Oasis aside (and I think what you're doing there is great and great for the game as well), I always love to see you go from discussing some nerdy code stuff or tweaking back and forth with offenses and combat theory and blah blah to basically pausing what you're doing to help one of us with something stupid or learning to queue something or whatever other triviality it is. A lot of the people in that place aren't even in the same category and probably don't belong in the same conversation, but you guys are super cool about it. You help without hesitation or requiring that someone be in X org or Y club, and you do it patiently and without scowling at the noob. (Visibly, at least.)

Also, you've put up with me grumping about Enorian for a week now. So that's neat of you.

So I'll just repeat what I said. You guys are great, and great for this game. Thanks.

Also thanks to @benedicto, @nola, @kerryn, @cronides, @melantha, and a few others in Enorian who aren't afraid to remember that this is a game, and put things into perspective. I've pissed off a couple of you because I'm impatient and a bit grumpy about the way certain things have been done, but I really do appreciate all of you.
    BenedictoIshinNolaTragerAshmer
  • edited October 2014
    Got some names here who've really been making my experiences lately awesome! And those who've just in general been consistently there and I love them for it.

@Melantha‌ - I doubt Nola would be half the person she is today if she didn't have Melantha supporting her and looking up to her (keeps her in line), even with the long absences in between, that unbreakable sisterly bond between them is such a big enrichment to my playing experience and I love that we always just pick right back up from where we were. Mel has really grow up a lot since coming back and I can't wait to see where more of that takes her!

@Jami - I love you to pieces lady. When Nola needed help the most in the Daru, Jami and Melantha really stepped up and were there for her, and I know she couldn't have come as far as she has and still have as much energy as she does if Jami hadn't been there for her, always ready and willing to help with anything thrown her way. They may not have known each other very well at first, but as time has gone by, Jami is def one of the people knows she can go to for just about anything, and that's really nice.

@Rashar‌ - Oh Rashar.. Your insistent pestering for RP attentions. Makes me feel special. I never go thinking that no one wants to RP with me with you around. There's a lot I could say. But the most important thing I think is just how much Rashar being himself and caring has done for Nola in the way of growing, questioning, reaffirming and all sorts else that has led to new developments. Which I love! You've brought a lot of different and positive things to the game, overall, not just to my personal experience. You're also a really good friend.

@Roux - The little tidbits we manage to get here and there have left me wanting more! I'm looking forward to what future interactions between Nola and Roux bring.

@Kerryn‌ - You're awesome and I love both you and Kerryn! You for being a wonderful friend to me, and Kerryn for being a wonderful friend and Sister to Nola. Their shared experiences seem to tie them together, and even if they don't talk much, it's like they don't need to in order to know they can count on each other.

@Haven‌ - I miss you bb. You know how much I appreciate all the RP we've had - I still find it so incredible how intertwined or existing side by side Nola and Haven's lives have been, even when they were enemies. It's a story that's been built upon and built upon over actual RL years and I just love that I've been apart of it, and I can't wait to see what's next for our star-crossed pair. Thank you for not only hitting me up and rping at me (a lot) or allowing me to hit you up (a lot), but for becoming a fixture in both Nola's life, and mine as a really good friend.

@Rhalia - Rhalia and Nola are still coming together as new sisters, but the possibilities for them are endless and I can only be excited about how their relationship might develop. I can't wait for you to be able to play again, I understand circumstances keeping one away!

@Erzsebet‌ - We don't get to RP much outside of our brief run-bys lately with Nola and you're Pyromaniac zealot (whom I love for it), but I just want you to know that I love and appreciate those few chances we do get. I'm also sorry for being slow and forgetful and not contributing feedback for crafty stuff because I get distracted! D:

@Valingar‌ - You make me laugh at minimum, three times a week, and make me feel important. Valingar's mix of goofy and serious has always been a favorite part of Aetolia to me, and I really couldn't imagine the Daru without him in it. Also, dat shining egotism. I could see my reflection in it, it's so well polished. He keeps the place alive with his random quips and teasings. Otherwise, it'd be about five times less amusing around the place, and I think anyone from the guild would agree with me on that.

@Aishia‌ - The random pictures, gifs and out-of-the-blue tells you send me always make my day better. Between you and Valingar, I'll probably never be out of entertainment. Don't stop.

@Benedicto‌ - I'm so glad you're back around again and that you even allowed me to be included in Bene's story arcs. I can only hope that I've added to your experience just as you've added to mine. I'm hoping Nola and Bene can actually get to know one another more as time goes on - in the meantime, thanks for putting up with me!

@Tenshyo - Man, I dig Tens. He's such a cool dude. So glad you started playing again so Nola could finally get to know the elusive Tenshyo. I didn't expect the friendship and support between the two simply because they never really talked before, but I'm all the more happy for it (and for the friendship you've shown me too!)

@Trager‌ - For taking an interest in Nola enough to make Trager pester her. Those were interesting and fun times (even if they started off rough for whatever reasons) and I hope those aren't the last of them! We've still got stories left to write about them. Trager has certainly been a different change of pace from the people Nola usually spends time with, but I've enjoyed it all the more because of that.

@Soramizu‌ - Whenever you do get the urge to play, Sora always seeks Nola out. I really loved (and miss when you're away) the steady friendship the two have shared. It all started with those Duiran pot latches (Which were always really fun and interesting to me). There's been bristly moments and happy moments and I'm grateful for all of them and what Sora has brought to my share of Aetolia.

@Maite‌ - I'm really glad we got to get in a bit of rp the other day (week now >>). I hope to get back around for some more soon!

@Fanico - For poking at Nola every now and again and taking chances to get to know her, and allowing her to get to know Fanico in return. Though they were only tells, I always found them to be a really nice unexpected surprise!

@Rivas - We haven't really interacted much lately via Aetolia, and we don't talk as much these days, either. But I wanted you to know how much I really have appreciated you always looking out for me over the years. We've been frustrated with one another plenty, but I know you were looking out for my best interests when you gave me the hard realities. I needed it, and you were there to give it when no one else did. Apart from that, Rivas and Nola may not get along all the time either, but he's just as much a part of who she is and her life as much as anyone else on this list has been. If it weren't for Rivas, Nola wouldn't be the Nola I now play! And I very much like this Nola.

@Kylan - As always, you're there. No, really. Whether Kylan is actually a statute that comes to life on the rare occasion is still debated in the guild. But we all love you anyway. Kylan has become a permanent fixture in Nola's life regardless of whether he is actually chiseled stone or not. The best mentor someone could ever ask for. We've been good friends ourselves just as well throughout those years, and I'm appreciative of everything you've done for me during them.

If I'm missing someone - I'm sure I'm missing SOMEONE - I apologize. This was a lot of writing I'd been putting off. I can say that I only hope the list grows. In people to include, that is.
    HavenRasharMaiteEmelle
  • A big thank you to the Syssin Guild. You are all awesome and not a day goes by where you're not there to make me smile.

An equally big thank you to Spinesreach for being the best city. The way we worked together for the CTF was Amazing and you all did a great job, but then again, you are Always great.

Finally, the biggest THANK YOU of all to @Moirean. You have been a constant presence since I started playing the game seven or so years ago. We've never really rp'ed or talked oocly, but you've Always been there and you've Always worked so hard for the gaming experience of others, even if the effort practically breaks you down. You do so much, both big and small. Like the scrolls you wrote for the CTF, the tips and advice you regularly give over CT or just your all around work to make people feel involved.

I feel like you never ever get enough credit for what you do, so I will give it a small try. The game wouldn't be the same without you. I really do hope that you find times of the same pure enjoyment that you bring for others for yourself as well, cause you deserve it. Never stop being who you are and know that what you do is appreciated, hopefully by more people than yours truly.

AryanneIshinTarleichMoireanXeniaElieAlissandraFaerah
  • VolkaVolka Lurking behind the beakers....
    Whoever came up with the cabbie spirean technique scroll, you rock. 
    Eleanor
  • Serrice said:

@Raeche, @Trager : You don't know how satisfied and pleased I am that all of the work we put in is actually paying off. @Belgarion would be proud.

@Valingar, @Aishia : SHRIEK SHRIEK.

@Sibatti, @Ixmi, @Xenia, @Clearwater, @Rashar : I actually RP with you people! So that's pretty cool. I'm not sure I remember how anymore.

@Gwenith, @Exayne, @Konai, @Latharn, @Sotir, @Urekun, @Jaamil, @Kaestrin, @Jami : You show up to lessers (sometimes)! That's always a great thing.

@Rho : Heyyyyy sexy lady.

Anytime!

• Thank you to everyone I've interacted with since coming back, but particularly @Urial, @Areka‌, @Belania‌ and @Valingar‌. You take my stupid stuff in stride, and I frequently wonder why I ever left.

I hope to see more of you soon!
    Areka
    @Mariena‌ - Not for anything IG related but for absolutely one hundred percent getting me hooked on "Here Come the Mummies!" What a band.
    Mariena
  • MoireanMoirean Chairmander Portland
    Thank you to everyone who came to the carnival - I had high hopes for Fright Night, and I'm all full of warm fuzzies from the reactions people had. I'm really glad that everyone had fun...and requested another night! I'm excited to toss out some new games (bobbing for apples! MAYBE a murder mystery puzzle if I can sort that out in time) and prizes (seriously, you people like plushies way too much).

@Eleanor, @Eugenides, @Kelliara, @Grimdale, @Aarbrok, @Mariena, @Meyvitch, @Canasius - you guys in particular rocked my socks off, helping out to make this really fun.

Looking forward to round two!
    MarienaElie
  • MarienaMariena By a lake.
    We have to thank you, @Moirean! I had a blast with @Meyvitch doing the acting (thank you, too!) It was a great idea.

Moirean