LOVE

Comments

• SerriceSerrice the Black Fox
    I have discovered @Nalor‌ has a ferret. I am currently attempting to wrangle out adorable pictures.

• Ive been planning on getting her for WEEKS if not longer.

She arrived ten week old last night :D@Serrice
    Mudlet Bashing System for sale. Message if interested
    MoireanSerrice
  • AngweAngwe I'm the dog that ate yr birthday cake Bedford, VA
    I got my laptop working again.
    AryanneAarbrokAshmer
  • EmelleEmelle Dreamshaper Tecpatl's Cradle
    Although I don't love that it stemmed out of people leaving the game (even though that's a perfectly valid decision to make), I love that the forumsgoing cohort of the pbase is having a very mature, rational conversation about the state of the game, and that the admin are involved in that as well. Y'all awesome.
    MoireanKerrynIshinTragerArekaAshmerHaven
  • @Nalor‌ Hope you are ready for the most awesomely loveably annoyingly attention demanding, time consume critter on earth. I had a ferret named Harold that I loved to death. Sadly, I had to give Harold up for adoption. Ferrets are amazing, but they are more demanding than any critter I have ever seen.
    030.JPG 186.9K
    SerriceMoireanArenAshmer
  • AshmerAshmer Barefoot Adventurer Life
    Oh god I want one.

the way she tells me I'm hers and she is mine

open hand or closed fist would be fine

blood as rare and sweet as cherry wine

AarbrokIshinRivas
  • TeaniTeani Shadow Mistress Sweden
    My cousin had one called Odd. It was a curious little devil. Got stuck in the vacuum cleaner once, because it decided to investigate the strange "sucking of air thingy"

IshinMaghakEmelle
  • The stone rapidly separates from Earthcaller Gegrelaesh's body as he brings the
    lesson in Terramancy to an end.
    Your skill in Terramancy has risen to Transcendent.
    You have obtained the EARTHENFORM ability!

<3!!!
    IshinAlexinaMoireanAryanneAshmerRivas
  • My love goes out to the Daru for always keeping me entertained, and energized and excited (wow 3 e's) about what's next on the list.
    @Benedicto, @Valingar, @Kylan, @Melantha, @Jami, @Tenshyo, @Tylera, @Zahera
    BenedictoHaven
  • I am on the verge of being done moving. I have one last load of junk and then all the unpacking stuff, but I'll officially be *there* and not *here* anymore.

Also, the Twitter Promotion was/will continue to be/is awesome! Lots of hearts!

This Great Hunt is fun too! I'm slaying tons of elementals, which is way more fun than just selling the globes. My little hunt score is sad, but I wasn't expecting to win anything other than lots of experience, and being able to even log in enough to do that has been a super-pleasant surprise! Everyone keep being awesome, I harassed @Moirean because I'm in an exceptionally good mood and the city of Spinesreach is amazing and my guild is amazing, and everything is just amazing! Hroagh!
    Moirean
  • This is one of the weirdest unicorn Great Hunts I've ever given any attention. Like, all I'm doing is bouncing between Xaanhal and Tiyen. And there's always something to kill.

???!?!?!1?!?!

Last time I did this, I remember fighting others for rights over single spawns.

So I'm loving the good chunk of XP this is all earning me, giving half a unicorn over the hunt.
    I mean, you know, an amount.

• MoireanMoirean Chairmander Portland
    The rest of us are AAAALLLLL in Tcanna.
  • AshmerAshmer Barefoot Adventurer Life
    I love getting incomplete code complete. All the peace of mind and satisfaction.

the way she tells me I'm hers and she is mine

open hand or closed fist would be fine

blood as rare and sweet as cherry wine

Ishin
  • IshinIshin Retired Lurker Virginia
    <3 Dr Who. Who else is watching the new episode tonight? Me and the gf are for sure. Starting on dinner early so we don't have to get up while it's on either lol :D
    Tell me and I forget, teach me and
    I remember, involve me and I
    learn.
    -Benjamin Franklin
    SolariaRivasMaiteGwenith
  • SolariaSolaria Charlotte, NC
    Ishin said:

<3 Dr Who. Who else is watching the new episode tonight? Me and the gf are for sure. Starting on dinner early so we don't have to get up while it's on either lol :D</p>

Husband and I cheated and used Bola to livestream it from overseas. Was pretty awesome. :)

Ishin
  • edited August 2014
    I cry, because I have internet, and no cable. I need to remind my sister not to delete the episodes at Mom's house so I can catch up.
    Yes, I realize I can watch them on the internet, but how?
    imageimage "Little pig, little pig, let me in, let me in. You look tasty and smell like bacon." *LICKLICKLICK*
    Try BBC America's website, @Meyvitch. You could also google it.
    learn.
    -Benjamin Franklin
  • I have no cable either, but I have a subscription to Netflix and Hulu so I got what I need.
    IshinHaven
  • Peter Capaldi was fantastic.

IshinRiluo
  • PhoeneciaPhoenecia The Merchant of Esterport Somewhere in Attica
    I <3 my siblings. I had work today, but my brother and sister went out and stopped by a farmer's market to bring home some strawberries for me (without me ever even asking) because they knew I like them so much and have been trying to get some good strawberries all summer.
    Ishin
  • I place my stamp of approval on Capaldi. But not the change to the theme.
  • edited August 2014
    I am loving being home. Antibiotics, cough syrup, sleep, my bed, Vicks, my mummy (edit: Oh and my teddy bear). I feel like a little kid but it's also given me ample time to hunt.

Politics
  • AishiaAishia Queen Bee
    edited August 2014
    @Phoenecia‌ strawberry season seemed super short this summer huh! Was barely a crop at all.
    Emelle
  • SolariaSolaria Charlotte, NC
    You bash a carrion beetle vigorously with a jagged, lightning-charred flail, softening his flesh and tenderizing his muscle.

Suits me being Teradrim perfectly. :D

Aryanne
  • Gwenith said:

I am loving being home. Antibiotics, cough syrup, sleep, my bed, Vicks, my mummy (edit: Oh and my teddy bear). I feel like a little kid but it's also given me ample time to hunt.

Glad to see you home safe. My mom is 3 hrs away and I have no chicken soup. :( But I have ample time to hunt. :)
    imageimage "Little pig, little pig, let me in, let me in. You look tasty and smell like bacon." *LICKLICKLICK*
  • Yarel said:

@Nalor‌ Hope you are ready for the most awesomely loveably annoyingly attention demanding, time consume critter on earth. I had a ferret named Harold that I loved to death. Sadly, I had to give Harold up for adoption. Ferrets are amazing, but they are more demanding than any critter I have ever seen.

Ive had them before @yarel But sadly had to go to A&E this morning to get a cut fixed.. cowbag thought I was a piece of meat! But she's only 10 week old she'll grow out of it :/

She keeps falling out of her hammock and somehow it doesnt wake her..
    Mudlet Bashing System for sale. Message if interested
    Yarel
  • PhoeneciaPhoenecia The Merchant of Esterport Somewhere in Attica
    edited August 2014
    Aishia said:

@Phoenecia‌ strawberry season seemed super short this summer huh! Was barely a crop at all.

Yeah. I've been searching for really good strawberries all summer, and most of the farmer's markets I've scoured either didn't have any, or didn't have any super-fragrant ones. I don't think the ice storm we had at the beginning of this year did much to help the fruit crop. D:

Edit: Eeeee! I love my siblings even more. The strawberries they got me are really sweet and actually have flavor.
    Ishin
    @Phoenecia - My mom somehow acquired some fresh peaches. The gf walks in, sees them, and suddenly when we leave we have a bag full of eight of them. She's like that with all kinds of fruit. Strawberries are really hit and miss though. They're either too ripe or not ripe enough around here :(
    learn.
    -Benjamin Franklin
  • AishiaAishia Queen Bee
    Fresh peaches? Those unicorns grow on trees here.
    Kaleigh
  • AarbrokAarbrok Breaking things...For Science San Diego, CA
    2 1/2 pounds (1 1/8 kilos) very ripe peaches (about 9 peaches), peeled, pitted & chopped

2 pounds (1 kilo) granulated natural cane sugar

Freshly juice of 1 plump lemon

Place a small dish in the freezer. You will need this to test the jam for doneness.

Add the peaches, sugar and lemon juice to a deep stock pot. It’ll look lost in the pot, but you’ll need the space when it comes to a boil, trust me.

Bring the mixture to a rolling boil, over high heat. Use a wide spoon to skim the foam from the top. Don’t skip this step, or you’ll end up with a cloudy jam. It’s worth the extra minute or two of your time, I promise.

Once you’re done skimming the foam off, reduce the heat to a vigorous simmer (with bubbles constantly popping to the surface). Let the jam continue to cook until reduced by half, and thickened enough that it generously coats the back of a wooden spoon. At this point, you can start testing your jam for doneness. Remove the dish from the freezer, and drizzle a small amount on the plate. Tilt the plate sideways, and if it holds in place without being too runny, then it’s ready. The consistency will still be thin. Don’t worry it will thicken, and set up into a gel, as it cools.

Spoon the hot jam into clean, sterilized jars. Let cool completely before using.

...Peach preserves on a scone.....So freaking good.