MAD 2: MADDEN'S MADDENING.

Comments

• Valenae said:
    Yes that's correct; I'm very, very stressed. 
    Good god woman.
  • This fkin phone tagging people randomly with dislikes and off topics. One more week god damnit.

I sowwie gais.
    "And finally, swear to Me: You will give your life to Dendara for you are Tiarna an-Kiar."
  • Cherry sore throat spray tastes nothing like cherry... :-<
    KerrynHaydyn
  • Car wreaks suck. Spent all morning in the hospital. My car is totaled. It's technically my fault, even though the state trooper said it could have been prevented if the other woman had reacted in time. Plus, she lied and said I ran the stop sign when I DIDN'T. Pissed me off, but the vicodin had me too calm at the time to worry. It's wearing off now. Hospital bills and a new car... Gently caress me. I just want to curl up into a ball and cry it all away. 
  • SeirSeir Seein' All the Things Getting high off your emotion
    I would immediately get a lawyer if I were you and fight it. If the State Trooper really said that, it sounds like you can make a legitimate case.
  • I'm mad that even if I decided to return, I'd be put off by the fact that since I had to format (at least 50% of the reason I've been gone) I lost my super awesome Mudbot map.

:(
    Slyphe
  • A font change, that's what I should have done. Far more original than bad grammar.
  • Fenrir said:
    I'm mad that even if I decided to return, I'd be put off by the fact that since I had to format (at least 50% of the reason I've been gone) I lost my super awesome Mudbot map.

:(
    Check out Xavin's mapper thread. It's certainly affordable, and he does all the work for you.
    Feelings, sensations that you thought were dead. No squealin' remember, that it's all in your head.
    ArbreXavin
  • LinLin Blackbird The Moonglade
    Or use Mudlet, and download the entirety of Aetolia's map via the client itself.
  • I hate popups featuring The Ex-Girlfriends.

You are not the party party.

You are not the boom boom.

You are annoying. >:(
  • edited February 2013
  • ArbreArbre Arbrelina Jolie Braavos
    I'm not a professional, but I don't think your tire is suppose to be at that angle.
  • No. It's not. The rear axle is crushed. My insurance agent told me that even though I was ticketed as being at fault, they won't have to pay the full cost because the other driver did -nothing- to avoid the accident as I was already across the road when she hit me. I swear it felt like she sped up. I was traveling in the opposite direction. The damage to her car was on the front passenger side and she hit me with such force that her air bags were activated.
  • AlistaireAlistaire Las Vegas, Nevada
    While it sucks that your car is like that, the important part...

Are you alright, Periluna? Not hurt or anything? :(
  • Pwned.
    FenrirAlistaire
    Yikes, troll-suplexed.

Current RAGE: Roleplaying with someone, and getting OOC questions during RP as to why my character is doing what they're doing, or what they're thinking.
    Zun
  • KiyotanKiyotan spectacular vernacular Summit of the Falconmount
    Yay disneyworld. Boo waking up at 7am to the sound of 4 gleefully screaming children. 
    Some may say we've lost our way, but I believe we've not gone far enough.
    HaydynAngwe
  • @Alistaire - Yes. I'm okay. My back is stiff, but it's getting better. My 4 year old was in the car too. He has a small bump on his head from the car seat. The impact quite literally knocked the snot out of him (was rather disgusting looking on the rear passenger door). He calmed down during the ambulance ride though. The paramedic was amazing with him. I wouldn't have gone to the hospital if it had been just me - but I was worried about the bump on his head. Luckily our CT scans were okay and my x-rays show slight curves in my spine, but since it's on my medical file that I have scoliosis, the doctor said I shouldn't worry and just to follow up with my chiropractor. We were honestly very lucky.
  • edited February 2013
    : / I hope you have a speedy recovery, Periluna. 

"To be awkward or unkempt, to talk or move wrongly is to be a dangerous giant, a destroyer of worlds...any accurately improper move can poke through the thin sleeve of immediate reality." - Erving Goffman

• The lack of accountability in the work place, with other members of my family, and other sources is really driving me nuts

"To be awkward or unkempt, to talk or move wrongly is to be a dangerous giant, a destroyer of worlds...any accurately improper move can poke through the thin sleeve of immediate reality." - Erving Goffman

• Thanks @Valenae - Whoever said the day after is the worst was wrong. I feel like I was in a sex marathon without the benefits...
  • HavenHaven World Burner Flight School
    I seem to be having the worst luck this year. Nothing seems to be going as planned.
    ¤ Si vis pacem, para bellum. ¤
    Someone powerful says, "We're going to have to delete you."
    havenbanner2
  • Haven said:
    I seem to be having the worst luck this year. Nothing seems to be going as planned.
    It's just like in minecraft, or terraria. You just have to keep on going and going in the right direction, eventually you'll get your prize. Sure, you'll hit a lot of dirt, stone, and useless other junk that gets you down along the way, but as long as you keep on digging, you'll hit those diamonds. If you ever stop, for all you know, the only thing separating you from the diamonds is one measly little block. So keep digging. 
    "And finally, swear to Me: You will give your life to Dendara for you are Tiarna an-Kiar."
    HavenHaydynPeriluna
    Or you'll die horribly in a pool of lava.
    EzalorIosyneAarbrokHaydynArbre
  • SSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS
  • Reaching the point of sleep exhaustion where I cry at the drop of a hat. Almost burst into tears this morning during class because, for the life of me, the concept that the professor was going over just wasn't clicking in my brain.
    imageimage
  • KiyotanKiyotan spectacular vernacular Summit of the Falconmount
    Having to cut my vacation short because my dog ran away from home. I'm not a very religious person, but some well-meaning prayers could really help right now. And maybe some advice on how to cope, because I am a wreck.
    Some may say we've lost our way, but I believe we've not gone far enough.
  • My thoughts are with you. I hope your dog comes home safe and sound. :(
    Kiyotan
  • AarbrokAarbrok Breaking things...For Science San Diego, CA
    :( Im sorry beardo!  That is no bueno 
    Kiyotan
  • Kiyotan said:
    Having to cut my vacation short because my dog ran away from home. I'm not a very religious person, but some well-meaning prayers could really help right now. And maybe some advice on how to cope, because I am a wreck.
    I will yell "LOL" to bring her home. Chin up, Kiyo--you'll find her! 
    IosyneKiyotan