MAD 2: MADDEN'S MADDENING.

Comments

• ErzsebetErzsebet Altaholic
    @Emelle Consignment?
    imageimage
  • SolariaSolaria Charlotte, NC
    More kitten issues..even got the fire department out here, cause he was still mewling. He ran off when they got there, cause they actually brought out the huge truck. Meh..considering what last Friday would have been for me, I just feel a so sad.

• EmelleEmelle Dreamshaper Tecpatl's Cradle
    @Erzsebet: Buying a suit from a secondhand kind of store. Sometimes it's possible to find something nice at a deeply discounted price, depending on the place.
  • It's alright, @reux. At least your rl shit didn't make you get shit - housed enough that you got yourself kicked out of an order, quit a city, and half - assed a conversation with a mobpos.

Not that, in hindsight, I necessarily disagree with anything Rash did, or think I wouldn't have done it sober. But at least the RP would have been better. :(

Don't worry man. There's a light at the end of the tunnel. I think.
    AarbrokTrager
  • MarienaMariena By a lake.
    Erzsebet said:

@Emelle Consignment?

Goodwill! Get a decent looking, worky outfit for $10

IshinAryanneEmelle
  • EmelleEmelle Dreamshaper Tecpatl's Cradle
    Rage. Rage that society has managed to indoctrinate me at least enough that I feel bad about myself because of other people's superficial judgments.

being empathetic sux
    Nola
  • Rashar said:

It's alright, @reux.

What? o_O

What happened?

I mean, you know, an amount.

• Ha, @reux. I was commenting to @parker, but I think the last comment I had read was one of yours.

That wombat attention span, striking again.
  • MoireanMoirean Chairmander Portland
    Life sucks.
    TragerIshinOmei
  • SetneSetne The Grand Tyrant
    Leave it to my father to try and ruin the last couple of hours of my birthday. :\

Ingram said:
    "Oh my arms are suddenly lubed"
    I had an interview today. I got home at like 2:30 or so. And didn't get in till like 5:50 because I don't have a key yet. It drizzled the entire time I was outside. :< Am cold and wet.
    imageimage
  • one of those days where you feel like you can't get anything right.

i am rapture coder
    Valenae
  • @Omei don't think that! You are the best! You are rapture coder and have small prancey feet, and we love you.

PiperOmeiTragerErzsebetSerriceHavenEmelle
  • SerriceSerrice the Black Fox
    Such small feet.

• d'awwwwwwwww

i am rapture coder
    TragerErzsebetElie
    All of the luff for you and your tiny feet. <3
    imageimage
    Trager
  • They decided to switch up the office yesterday, because we got new furniture. Thus moving me from my beloved corner and out to the wide open spaces of our garage-like office.
    What's this mean? Won't be seeing me too much anymore! Aside from evenings, when I'm not stolen away by others.
  • windows 8.1 update deciding to initiate in the middle of some rp. C'mon, bro.
    IshinAshmer
  • ArekaAreka Drifting in a sea of wenches' bosoms
    Anyone good with google sites? Ever since the security change I just cannot get masking to cooperate and it's making me a bit ragey. ><
  • Working 4 am to 5 pm tomorrow at the drop of a hat. Sure, I had no plans.

IshinFerrik
    edited August 2014
    Less of a super rage and more of a mild irritation, but-- been dreaming about bits and pieces of this movie I saw about three years ago. Can't find anywhere that streams it online, which is what I normally do, so I went and hunted down a torrent of it, after re-downloading utorrent, and then also downloading VLC because WMP decided it wasn't going to play the file type. It downloaded fine and everything, except that the version I downloaded does not have subtitles on it. At least not ones in english. Which, given that 2/3 of the movie is in hindi...

Sigh. Time to wait for another torrent to download, while hoping this one has -english- subtitles. 2 weeks ETA, it says. -.-

...eta: that one finally downloaded and it has ZERO subtitles despite saying it has subtitles. :<

eta X2: I've downloaded literally every torrent of this movie I can find and none of them have english subtitles. :(
    imageimage
  • Stomach ache at work. Suicide;agree

Arbre-Today at 7:27 PM

You're a vindictive lil unicorn
    ---------------------------

Lartus-Today at 7:16 PM

oh wait, toz is famous

Karhast-Today at 7:01 PM

You're a singularity of fucking awfulness Toz
    Didi's voice resonates across the land, "Yay tox."

Ictinus11/01/2021

Block Toz

limToday at 10:38 PM

you disgust me
    (Web): Bryn says, "Toz is why we can't have nice things."

IshinSolariaIosyne
  • SolariaSolaria Charlotte, NC
    Toz said:

Stomach ache at work. Suicide;agree

Sporting a similar issue today. Ugh..if I hadn't have worked from home last week, I'd be leaving right now.

• Bad weekend leaking into a somewhat bad Monday. Eff this. Bring those good days back again!
    Ishin
  • AuresaeAuresae Minneapolis
    With my mom in the mall and the dog is acting up like crazy, can barely make him heel, having to use all of these trainer tricks they taught me to get him to focus. Momma goes "maybe he has to go potty," and in about 30 seconds he pops a squat there in the walkway and poops. /sigh
    Ishin
  • Poop! He was probably excited.
    Ashmer
  • Waking up 10 minutes before my shift at work begins. I look and feel like hell, but I got here in time.

Omei
  • PiperPiper Master Crumbs

Flash mob tuba band at two in the morning. 

XeniaIshinTragerArekaErzsebet
  • Worried about my cat who is sick and absolutely at the end of my rope with my job.
    Ferrik
  • AishiaAishia Queen Bee
    Much <3 and soft feelings for @Haern.
    NolaIshinAryanne