LOVE

Comments

• So... in the span of a few hours, our plans for moving back home have probably been put on hold. Apparently I'm getting a promotion that could mean $4-$5 an hour more.

MoireanAryanneAshmer
  • MoireanMoirean Chairmander Portland
    It's just like when you ask where the food is and the waiter arrives.

(I'm moving back home too)

(I'll get back to you all in a few hours)
    IshinAryanne
  • TozToz
    edited August 2014
    I was trying to find a picture to express happiness and sadness at the same time, @Periluna. Instead, I found this - and so I dedicate it to you.

EDIT: NSFW...?

Arbre-Today at 7:27 PM

You're a vindictive lil unicorn
    ---------------------------

Lartus-Today at 7:16 PM

oh wait, toz is famous

Karhast-Today at 7:01 PM

You're a singularity of fucking awfulness Toz
    Didi's voice resonates across the land, "Yay tox."

Ictinus11/01/2021

Block Toz

limToday at 10:38 PM

you disgust me
    (Web): Bryn says, "Toz is why we can't have nice things."

SolariaOmeiAryannePerilunaTrager
  • ArekaAreka Drifting in a sea of wenches' bosoms
    Mr. Magorium's Wonder Emporium. <3
    AarbrokMariena
  • New monitors hooked finally! ( well, old-new. Japanese military issue monitors too, apparently). So excited. Because now.. TWO THINGS I LOVE AT ONCE. MULTI-TASKING NEVET FELT SO POSSIBLE!
  • AshmerAshmer Barefoot Adventurer Life
    i has the internets once again

the way she tells me I'm hers and she is mine

open hand or closed fist would be fine

blood as rare and sweet as cherry wine

IshinAryanneMarienaEmelle
  • edited August 2014
    I love the roleplay I've been having. I have no idea what's going on, but I sure am enjoying it!
    SolariaEmelle
  • Etrian Odyssey and its music.

So relaxing.

• Also, just ordered a ton of beef jerky for my friend's upcoming birthday. What's that? A DEAL FOR BUYING EVEN MORE? Yes, give me Sriracha and Black Pepper & Garlic. Just hit me in the face with it.
    IshinAshmer
  • This reminds me. My coworker and I happened to work on the day the Oberto ladies came in to set up a sample both and promote/offer awesome deals. When they packed up they gave us 21 bags of original jerky, and four bigger bags of verity. For free. Easily over 50$ worth. We spilt the spoils.
  • IshinIshin Retired Lurker Virginia
    @Nola - My heart is filled with hate right now. So good.
    Tell me and I forget, teach me and
    I remember, involve me and I
    learn.
    -Benjamin Franklin
    Nola
  • SolariaSolaria Charlotte, NC
    Love @Razmael right now. So much.

AlexinaDamonicusMoireanSlypheRasharAryanne
  • Agreed. About time dumb got fixed.
    IngramTrager
  • SetneSetne The Grand Tyrant
    A fun weekend and respite from my regular life.

Ingram said:
    "Oh my arms are suddenly lubed"
    AryanneIshin
  • I have some mad, insanely crazy love for @Maghak and @Dhar right now for all their awesome help and work with a guild project.

You've made my entire month.

Like really really. I'm so ecstatic right now.
    MoireanOleisHaven
  • TeaniTeani Shadow Mistress Sweden
    So much love, finally. I'm ever so slowly getting back up on my feet again after having been completely smacked down below ground.

First, University time:
    I've been cleared to go back to Uni, despite being on wellfare, because it's the quickest way for me to become independent. So, today I was back, starting a random course in how to teach Swedish to foreigners just to get some points. I also registered for one of my essay courses (the other one was not possible to take this semester), which means that I'm one step closer to graduation. The course I'm taking is phonetics, which is a favorite, bringing my mood up (much needed) and I know a lot of it already, making it easier and less stressful (means I can think about myself more).

Second, job and money:
    I've had a meeting with the unemployment office just to touch base with them, and renewed my employment as a part-time substitute teacher so I can perhaps earn a little cash and gain some more experience. I am only required to set aside two days a week for this, so I won't feel too stressed out about it, and it seems like the government is fine with this deal too!

Third, moving:
    I'm right in the middle of moving to a new apartment (I've lived in this one for more than 5 years) and I've thrown away a -lot- of junk. I'll be living on my own again for the first time since 2008, which feels a bit conflicted because:
    1) it'll be my own place to do with what I like (awesome)
    2) I'll be on my own, nothing pulling me out to socialize and I might close myself up again (frightening)

Fourth, city happenings:
    There's an International Food Market in town, meaning I can just step outside my house (literally just down the stairs and out the door) and be right smack in the middle of a smorgasboard of food choices. French, Greek, Indonesian, Thai, Polish, Dutch, German, British, Australian, Italian, Spanish... So many choices and they are only here until Sunday! I do believe I'll go for my traditional Kangaroo burger from the Australian Barbecue place first though. OMNOMNOMNOM!!

So... all these things going on and I'm still handling it with a strange calm and ease that I wouldn't have felt back during Spring, when my life was screwed all to hell. Thanks to the few of you here who have supported me through all the shit. You don't know how much I've appreciated it.

AarbrokSetneMaite
  • So I remember making a point to share some of my favorite music before (Alt-j) and they're releasing their new album in October. This was one of a few songs so far they's let out from that:

http://www.nme.com/news/alt-j/79151
    Setne
  • SetneSetne The Grand Tyrant
    Hunger of the Pines or gtfo.

Ingram said:
    "Oh my arms are suddenly lubed"
  • I wasn't really as fond of Hunger of the Pines. Every other Freckle is more akin to their first album, that I love.
  • So, I haven't posted in awhile (or played in awhile), but just a general love for the Syssin. Special kudos go to @Faerah, @Ishin, @Olethea. Great work, guys. Keep up being awesome.
    Angroth said:

So, I haven't posted in awhile (or played in awhile), but just a general love for the Syssin. Special kudos go to @Faerah, @Ishin, @Olethea. Great work, guys. Keep up being awesome.

I just wish I wasn't muted, bro, then I could RP back at you. Only like 11 more days to go on my 30-day sentence though, lol. More RP...Soon!(tm).
    learn.
    -Benjamin Franklin
    Angroth
  • ArekaAreka Drifting in a sea of wenches' bosoms
    Ishin bobs his head in response, gesturing some elaborate - or maybe simple - idea in a manner that could be a goose taking off in flight, indicating that he wants chicken for dinner, or a desperate need for a cooling poultice or salve.
    StathanAryanneIshinEmelle
  • @Ishin lol. I was wondering what happened to you! I thought you had got mad and weren't fucking with us any more.
    Lol @Areka <3

And nah, @Yarel, that's what's up dude. S'why there hasn't been any legit snark lately. 30 days is a looong time. At least they didn't disfavor the shit out of me though. That'd have sucked worse.
    learn.
    -Benjamin Franklin
    Just got a refund check from the DMV for $450 (they were charging me for registration when I didn't actually live in California and wiped my bank account out to claim it). My trip back to CA is now funded. :)
    TragerCatherineAarbrokIshinAryanneMariena
  • EleanorEleanor FOR SCIENCE

Am I the only one who prefers Ishin in interpretive dance mode?

TeaniStathanArekaArenRivas
    I'm just gonna say I'm glad I am running dual monitor atm, because my skype scrolls in PK with him relaying information he can't share in web. -_-
    Ishin

You dedicate 1 pages from the Tcanna Island section in your Compendium to empower yourself with the experience bonus.

<3 ty @aarbrok
  • AarbrokAarbrok Breaking things...For Science San Diego, CA
    You're welcome @Moirean‌ - I can't bash there, I dont have the artifact fortitude to survive
    -I am glad it is going to good use though!!!