LOVE

Comments

• Ladies and gentlemen, we have a confirmed Hawke (and possibly Warden?) sighting in the newest Dragon Age trailer. I haven't stopped squealing like a little girl since I saw it.

-----------------------------------------------------------------

(The Front Line): Daskalos says, "<-- artifacts."

OmeiArekaPiperJayceAryanneValenaeIshinNola
  • AarbrokAarbrok Breaking things...For Science San Diego, CA
    I took a moment to check the forums on my break right now and I am glad I did, because you just gave me the biggest smile ever @Moirean‌ . Keep the positivity flowing and remember that obstacles only are obstacles if you let them get in your way and stop you.

Ill see you next Sunday, and I know I will talk to you before then but I want you to know that you are doing great and I am proud of you...continue forward and do big things hun, I know you can. Plus of course I will have another reason to come down to San Diego again, and we can go to Shakespeares for Fish and Chips...Just saying.
    MoireanSlyphe
  • TeaniTeani Shadow Mistress Sweden
    Keep it up, Moirean! It can only go up from that kind of place and you seem to be well on your way. Don't lose speed!

MoireanAarbrokEmelle
  • MoireanMoirean Chairmander Portland
    I'll hold you to that Aarbs, that's one of my favorite spots in town!
    Aarbrok

On another note, I was on Reddit on my break and this showed up...
    @Slyphe‌ order meeting?

MoireanAryanneEmelleElieValenae
  • Hey, I've only got one shark!

*boogey smeer*

Moirean
    ..It is a very handsome shark though. *waggle*
  • You're clearly getting god and shark confused here. Clearly.

*catcalls* Whip out the shark! *whistles* Show us your shark!
    This one time, at band camp...
    IshinAlexinaTragerIosyne
  • AlexinaAlexina the Haunted Soul
    ...I did this thing with a pie.
    MoireanTrager
  • Lewiston/Auburn balloon festival. I have yet to get pictures. Gorgeous shots of balloons on the river escaped me at 630 am yesterday since was on the way to work...however they go up again at 6pm and 6am tomorrow. I SHALL GET YOU, BALLOONS! I really don't want to get up early to get photos. But I might.

One balloonist scared the shit out of me while I was on Aetolia this morning--I was hearing loud farting noises or engine break outside my window, and looked out to see a hot air balloon 2 sts over and low to the trees. Alas, by the time I had pants on they had hit the tree line and then the trees were in the way.

I got some nice photos of pirates and one of my supervisors at the Xerox booth with the recruiter. And I got a blue dragon tattoo (airbrush) from someone there, with fried dough.
    imageimage "Little pig, little pig, let me in, let me in. You look tasty and smell like bacon." *LICKLICKLICK*
    Moirean
  • The Knick.

• TragerTrager Raiding your underwear drawer.
    HE IS GORGEOUS OMG CONGRATULATIONS.
    Indoran'i is back baby. It's go-... Oh.

MoireanPiper
  • IshinIshin Retired Lurker Virginia
    I like his ears. You can tell a lot about a dog by his ears.
    Tell me and I forget, teach me and
    I remember, involve me and I
    learn.
    -Benjamin Franklin
  • like whether or not he can hear.

i am rapture coder
    TragerAryanneMoireanElieValenae
  • You were always a human being, @auresae.

Now you're just willing to tolerate idiots more!

*sagenod*

<3
    AarbrokAryanneMarienaTeaniEmelleMoireanTrager
  • MarienaMariena By a lake.

I made a shirt! It was with the sewing machine, and I actually didn't do a bad job. Score!

EmelleElwynStathanAryanneMoireanSetne
    My slow transformation into a robot continues to progress... Made a nice script to lemme know what enchantments are low, made another to drop the relevant enchanted items, and then wrote a fancy script to price everything in my shop according to a customizable template. Really sorry to Avani for uhh some very long tells as I was working out some kinks. She now knows everything I stock, if she ever wants to come visit...
    RiluoAarbrokIshin
  • There is a very high possibility that we will be moving back to the Rock Hill, SC/Charlotte, NC area when our lease is up. So much yay.

OleisSolaria
  • Major love for finally getting a day off yesterday to spend with my boyfriend on our anniversary-eve. ^.^

Also, I love that I'm getting all of these hours at work and can put away more money for the move, even if my time is somewhat limited.

"To be awkward or unkempt, to talk or move wrongly is to be a dangerous giant, a destroyer of worlds...any accurately improper move can poke through the thin sleeve of immediate reality." - Erving Goffman

IshinAreka
  • SolariaSolaria Charlotte, NC
    Periluna said:

There is a very high possibility that we will be moving back to the Rock Hill, SC/Charlotte, NC area when our lease is up. So much yay.

If this happens, I want to finally meet you! I hope this happens. :)

Periluna
  • OleisOleis Producer Emeritus Administrator, Immortal
    Yeah, let us know. I'll sucker all of you into coming to a marching band competition or something.
    You say to Slyphe, "You're so freaking smart."
    [---]
    "^," Slyphe agrees with you.
    PerilunaAreka
  • Periluna said:

There is a very high possibility that we will be moving back to the Rock Hill, SC/Charlotte, NC area when our lease is up. So much yay.

Eeeeeeeeee

Arbre-Today at 7:27 PM

You're a vindictive lil unicorn
    ---------------------------

Lartus-Today at 7:16 PM

oh wait, toz is famous

Karhast-Today at 7:01 PM

You're a singularity of fucking awfulness Toz
    Didi's voice resonates across the land, "Yay tox."

Ictinus11/01/2021

Block Toz

limToday at 10:38 PM

you disgust me
    (Web): Bryn says, "Toz is why we can't have nice things."

SolariaMoireanPeriluna
  • PS3 is having a sale on anime games, and one of them is Tales of Symphonia for 7.50$. It is one of the best games I have ever played, originally on GameCube. if you have never tried it, I strongly suggest you do!
    Ishin
  • @nola BEST GAME EVER. My all time favorite.
    Nola