Mafia: Original Flavor

167891012»

Comments

• To keep this game rolling and not be blamed for the long wait for an outcome

Vote Slyphe.

If I am allowed to...

• PiperPiper Master Crumbs
    Oh, sorry. Thought I did.

VOTE: SLYPHE
  • The game abruptly switches to black and white.

Serrice, the Fencer, draws her rapier as the town corners Slyphe. He pulls a gun and attempts to take Piper hostage, but she drags her sandal down his shin and bites his arm, leaping clear before he can shoot her.

Before anyone can close in, the revolver is back up. "This town is MINE!"

That's when Damonicus leaps out of nowhere to clobber him. The gun goes skittering to the cobblestone.

Serrice's rapier hits home a moment later, and Slyphe, il Don de la Puzzolente, dies an ignoble death.

The Mafia are dead. The town has prevailed.

AryanneAshmer
  • Good game guys. You caught me :(

• PiperPiper Master Crumbs
    Awesome game, guys! 

Teani
  • MoireanMoirean Chairmander Portland
    Shouldn't have killed me off when you did, imo. I think that was a big mistake, as my role needed me to maintain a balance as long as possible which meant I was kinda helping you guys at times. Your doom started after you took me out!
  • Good game, thanks everyone.

• edited August 2014
    Woo good job guys. @Serrice, @Trager, @Piper fun coordinating and working with you all throughout the game.

Edit: @Damariel‌ - Thanks for hosting this one, I enjoyed it.

Trager
  • Llok said:

Just to add something, I have Slyphe pegged as Mafia so next round when I'm proved innocent, turn your attention to him.

>: (

TragerHaven
  • AlexinaAlexina the Haunted Soul
    edited August 2014
    This was a fun game!
    TragerMoireanAryanne
  • Next game please
  • Sorry I was MIA the last few there, was in hospital !
  • I'd say as much as I would love another mafia game(that I can actually join this time) maybe give it a couple weeks cooldown...
    Damariel
  • Yeah, a week at least. I'll offer to run, but if someone else wants to they get precedence since I ran this one.
  • I want anooootthhheerrrr