Dis Skype chat. A good moment in a hard week. <3 Aetolia community.</p>

Dislike, not invited. /qq /sleep

Ingram said:
    "Oh my arms are suddenly lubed"
  • Setne said:

Moirean said:

Dis Skype chat. A good moment in a hard week. <3 Aetolia community.</p>

Dislike, not invited. /qq /sleep
    Is ok, neither was I. We can make our own skype chat, with blackjack and hookers.

Arbre-Today at 7:27 PM

You're a vindictive lil unicorn
    ---------------------------

Lartus-Today at 7:16 PM

oh wait, toz is famous

Karhast-Today at 7:01 PM

You're a singularity of fucking awfulness Toz
    Didi's voice resonates across the land, "Yay tox."

Ictinus11/01/2021

Block Toz

limToday at 10:38 PM

you disgust me
    (Web): Bryn says, "Toz is why we can't have nice things."

SetneTragerHavenSaritaAryanne
  • TragerTrager Raiding your underwear drawer.
    Get #seven'd, yo.
    Indoran'i is back baby. It's go-... Oh.

AarbrokSlypheAryanne
  • edited August 2014
    #seven

So much love for last night. If I had to summarize it in one video it'd look a little something like:

AryanneTragerAarbrokAshmer
  • Wherein sooooomeone developed a southern drawl to make fun of some poor, innocent feller - who doesn't even have a southern drawl. And then kept it all night. Literally.
    AarbrokAshmer
  • TragerTrager Raiding your underwear drawer.
    @Slyphe: still don't know how I ended up with an accent that fooled everybody, but not arguing, will talk tomorrow
    Indoran'i is back baby. It's go-... Oh.

• I so know nobody was fooled, wtf brain. Wtf.

TragerAshmer
  • SolariaSolaria Charlotte, NC
    Rashar said:

Wherein sooooomeone developed a southern drawl to make fun of some poor, innocent feller - who doesn't even have a southern drawl. And then kept it all night. Literally.

You sorta do. If you're talking about you.

TragerSlypheAryanneRashar
  • I only do if I'm drunk. Hmph. You've only talked to me drunk. :(

TragerAarbrok
    Rashar said:

I only do if I'm drunk. Hmph. You've only talked to me drunk. :(

Because you don't Skype me. So, that's all I get!

• SetneSetne The Grand Tyrant
    Finally got the chance to see Guardians of the Galaxy and it was awesome. As far as it matters to me, it was the last event of my birthday and it was a good end.

Ingram said:
    "Oh my arms are suddenly lubed"
    IshinMoirean
  • AshmerAshmer Barefoot Adventurer Life
    Guardians of the Galaxy so goooooooood.

the way she tells me I'm hers and she is mine

open hand or closed fist would be fine

blood as rare and sweet as cherry wine

IosyneArekaIshinRivas
  • I love the Criers.
    AryanneAarbrokSolaria
  • EmelleEmelle Dreamshaper Tecpatl's Cradle
    edited August 2014
    After all the kitten drama, my husband found a place that lets you use their traps to catch cats. And with that, some guys from my husband's work came by and helped him get the grate open. They put the trap down, and I just came home to find the kitten trapped! We'll take him to the clinic tomorrow morning. I'm very, VERY relieved right now.'

Kitten is inside. Gonna try spoon feeding it some milk to see if it'll get used to me. Seems pretty darn wild.

OrusSaritaIaneaIshinAryanneEmelle
  • PiperPiper Master Crumbs
    Double post: Also, walking to work today in the downpour, I got soaked. This would be a MAD except there was a spare set of the doctor's surgery scrubs that he'd left behind and I opted to wear them instead of remaining soaked to the bones at work. They were massive on me and I, and my coworkers, took great joy in taking pictures of me looking like a mental ward escapee while wearing the silly smiley face footies we give patients:

Like such...

i.imgur.com/nHO5SAo.jpg
    OmeiSetneIshinYarelHavenSolariaTeaniNola
  • Pipes so creepy. Comin right out of the TV screen to kill you.
    PiperOmeiSetne
  • DemarcusDemarcus Black Flagon Inn
    Piper said:

Double post: Also, walking to work today in the downpour, I got soaked. This would be a MAD except there was a spare set of the doctor's surgery scrubs that he'd left behind and I opted to wear them instead of remaining soaked to the bones at work. They were massive on me and I, and my coworkers, took great joy in taking pictures of me looking like a mental ward escapee while wearing the silly smiley face footies we give patients:

Like such...

i.imgur.com/nHO5SAo.jpg

I did not know that is what mental ward escapees look like... Thanks! I'll be on the lookout for them now!
    PiperTragerPearleHavenTeani
  • IshinIshin Retired Lurker Virginia
    @Piper - Keep that note. You can use it as reference material if you ever move on to get another job. Personally, I'd put that bitch in a picture frame and hang it on my wall too.
    Tell me and I forget, teach me and
    I remember, involve me and I
    learn.
    -Benjamin Franklin
    OmeiAryanneYarelHavenPiperNola
  • @Piper - Nothing like having people express their appreciation for all your effort. Too bad more people don't do it. That said... @Moirean and @Lyl Thanks for making the game fun and funny. I get so bored some times, that I feel like just quitting the game... Then one of you two goofballs show up and make things interesting.
    MoireanSolariaPiperIshin
  • Dragon Age: Inquisition is pre-ordered! Excited! Come onnnnnnnn November!

"To be awkward or unkempt, to talk or move wrongly is to be a dangerous giant, a destroyer of worlds...any accurately improper move can poke through the thin sleeve of immediate reality." - Erving Goffman

IshinHavenRivasAreka
  • The Witcher.

I decided to play the Witcher 2 after it popped into my head. I'd started it a couple years ago, got a good ways in, but never got to finish it. Just beat it recently, and now playing the first one while simultaneously reading the books and I just love all of it. Interesting, funny, cool, so on.
    IosyneJensenIshin
  • JensenJensen Corruption's Butcher
    Cannot wait for the third one
    Ingram
  • I knooow. I'm going to buy a PS4 for it.
    PC all day
    Valenae
  • $300-400 is a stark improvement, and an easier effort, right now than a gaming computer to run Witcher 3. If Witcher 2's requirements were any indication.
    Ishin
    I find more value in upgrading a PC, it'll do more for me in the long run.
  • I finally found a game I had been looking for for like, RL years. Critical Mass is a turn-based space game that I played the demo of repeatedly as a kid, and I finally managed to Google-fu its name and play the demo again.

Arbre-Today at 7:27 PM

You're a vindictive lil unicorn

Lartus-Today at 7:16 PM

oh wait, toz is famous

Karhast-Today at 7:01 PM

You're a singularity of fucking awfulness Toz
    Didi's voice resonates across the land, "Yay tox."

Ictinus11/01/2021

Block Toz

limToday at 10:38 PM

you disgust me
    (Web): Bryn says, "Toz is why we can't have nice things."

• Jensen said:

I find more value in upgrading a PC, it'll do more for me in the long run.

I didn't really notice a difference between PC and console until I started getting into more game titles and watching my boyfriend playing on the computer. I was surprised by how many mods existed for Skyrim and Dragon Age. I'm thinking the next big purchase should be a PC that can handle serious gaming. I mean, the PC Deluxe for Dragon Age: Inquisition was only $10.00 more on Amazon and for how many mods will likely be available for it, it would be worth the buy.

"To be awkward or unkempt, to talk or move wrongly is to be a dangerous giant, a destroyer of worlds...any accurately improper move can poke through the thin sleeve of immediate reality." - Erving Goffman