Mafia: Original Flavor

Comments

• I'm not 100% certain on Damonicus or Piper either, but I'm leaning more towards Gwenith at the moment, and we already have some votes on her anyway. If anyone else has a stronger argument for the others, let's hear it.

• TeaniTeani Shadow Mistress Sweden
    I can't really come up with any arguments against. I'll trust your word then.

Vote: Gwenith

• edited August 2014
    Sorry, I'm currently on holidays and the hostel in the swiss alps didn't have wifi. Then we get to Florence and the hostel turns off the wifi for the night because 'the band hates when people play on their phones when they play". Screw you band I want to talk to my parents and play this game!

As for jumping on vote trains I only did it once. I started on Damonicus the first day, the train'd on the second day to get the day over with. Then missed day 3 and day 4 due to being on a bus.

Sorry I couldn't contribute more. Sorry you just wasted your day vote.
    But if I could vote still - Something about this person sits wrong
    Vote : Teani

Politics
  • Gwenith (6): Xenia, Serrice, Slyphe, Ilyon, Piper, Teani
    Teani (1): Gwenith
    "I accept my death with dignity," Gwenith explains, "But you're making a-- HURK!"

There's not much dignity, as it happens, in swinging from a lamppost. However, Gwenith still manages to look very glamorous doing it.

Gwenith has been lynched. She was Una Buona, a Townsperson. A singer of some repute, with a voice that could not only shatter glass, but mend windows too.

It is now Night 5 - I will require a PM from the Don.
  • edited August 2014
    The polizzia report an explosion at il carcere, and the subsequent escape of most of the prisoners. It seems that during the attack, la carceriera was killed. Initial reports identify her as...

Xenia.

Xenia has been killed in the night. She was La Carceriera, the Warden.

It is now Day 5 - there are 6 Townspeople and 1 Mafioso surviving. 4 votes are necessary for a lynch.

Game Roster

1. @Slyphe
    2. Alexina
    3. @Teani
    4. Parker
    5. Trager
    6. Aryanne
    7. Xenia
    8. Maite
    9. @Serrice
    10. @Damonicus
    11. Jami
    12. @Ilyon
    13. Moirean
    14. Demarcus
    15. @Aren
    16. Gwenith
    17. Llok
    18. @Piper
  • SerriceSerrice the Black Fox
    My co-conspirators, alas.

So i was looking over the voting reports that Damariel had posted. In each case and there was always a couple of scum voting on the lynch train on each day.

Day 1: Moirean, Jami
    Day 2: Moirean, Jami, Parker
    Day 3: Moirean, Parker, Maite
    Day 4: ?
    Day 5: ?

I'm almost positive that on Day 4 and 5 especially, there's definitely the one remaining scum on that train, and that we might be able to divine who it is by looking at the persons who also voted in the previous days.

So, I'm safe. Please don't lynch me. No one's counter claimed me, and if they do, lynch them, then lynch me.

Aren is safe, now that Xenia is proven Warden.

That leaves Teani, Ilyon, Piper, Slyphe, and Damonicus.

Of these, my suspicions is mostly on Teani and Ilyon, with Damonicus on the side, but primarily Teani.

Also, someone is the innocent. If you're the innocent, speak up, so we don't lynch you on accident.

Vote: Teani

• PiperPiper Master Crumbs
    I told you once and I'll prove it this time. There's no use in hiding since my death would be the same as any other Townsperson now. I am Innocent! May the gods strike me down it I am not!
  • Yep. Piper speaks truth. She is the Innocent. She is beyond all doubt and all reproach.
    I don't know where this sudden suspicion comes from. First Gwenith, now Serrice. The only one I have -really- pointed a finger at was Moirean because I thought she had a power role of some kind. Sure, it might have been me misinterpreting what was written, but it turned out she actually did have a power role. I just had no clue which one it was.

I'd rather we picked off Damonicus, who disappeared so suddenly from the game. He might have been using that as a ruse.

Vote: Damonicus

• AuresaeAuresae Minneapolis
    Damariel said:

The polizzia report an explosion at il carcere, and the subsequent escape of most of the prisoners. It seems that during the attack, la carceriera was killed. Initial reports identify her as...

Xenia.

Xenia has been killed in the night. She was La Carceriera, the Warden.

It is now Day 5 - there are 6 Townspeople and 1 Mafioso surviving. 4 votes are necessary for a lynch.

Game Roster

1. @Slyphe
    2. Alexina
    3. @Teani
    4. Parker
    5. Trager
    6. Aryanne
    7. Xenia
    8. Maite
    9. @Serrice
    10. @Damonicus
    11. Jami
    12. @Ilyon
    13. Moirean
    14. Demarcus
    15. @Aren
    16. Gwenith
    17. Llok
    18. @Piper

I wish I'd played this for the colors alone.
    Aryanne
  • Was I meant to get a chance to jail someone last night or is it all based on real-time on receiving the message?

• With the rounds coming down to a close, this is where we're going to be needing to be careful, as it essentially takes a train with everybody combined to even get a day lynch.

The players that remain have at least been actively posting, save for Damonicus who quit. Honestly, for the sake of not having the ratio necessary to vote held against us, I think that now would be a prudent time to get rid of him. Otherwise we're going to end up likely in a pinch where we need his vote, but won't be able to get it because he's gone.

Vote: Damonicus

• Vote: Damonicus

• Xenia said:

Was I meant to get a chance to jail someone last night or is it all based on real-time on receiving the message?

Not to be callous, but it wouldn't have mattered. You were the target, and you can't protect yourself. Your decision had no impact on the resolution of the night round.
  • Not even if she jailed the don?

Aryanne
  • ...what was I thinking.

Okay, you're completely right and I messed up that night round. I'm really sorry about that. It was a long day and I wasn't thinking. We can have a do-over if you want.
  • Hm. I'd leave that for Xenia to decide, being the victim of that round and all.

• Now that Piper who was suspicious is now declared innocent i don't see how you can unless you randomly reassign that role.

• @Damariel it's fine. Looks like people are moving forward. If the group as a whole really wants to do a do-over then we can. Otherwise, I'm fine to let things remain as standing.

I totally understand long days, I have been moving and haven't really had time to fully get into the game as much as I'd like. Just sort of checking and posting out of duty!

• I would propose a compromise, as me jailing (right or wrong) would have provided those I had been in contact with - Piper and Serrice, information. I'd have told them who I was going to jail.

If we were to work under the assumption that I jailed incorrectly, still died, they'd have one name they could cross off the suspect list.

Perhaps some sort of compromise could be made considering, going back would be rather difficult, and not with pure information, as already some discussion has been made and new opinions formed. Perhaps one additional citizen revealed to the town as the information that would have been gained had I jailed that night?

• That would work!
  • Great, can you message Serrice and Piper the name of one of the innocent citizens so they can make their votes?

• It has been done.
    I still think Damonicus is innocent, and that y'all making a mistake. Teani, Ilyon, and Slyphe are all possible suspects, however, and you should be voting for them, not Damonicus.

• PiperPiper Master Crumbs
    Damonicus is innocent. Pay him no more mind, I suppose. I'd go for Slyphe, personally. He's talk and talk and pointing fingers.
    Alright, going for what you say then.

Vote: Slyphe

• Alright, if Damonicus is confirmed that way, then

Unvote: Damonicus

• Mm. I think this is dying.

Yeah, There were three voted up for @Damonicus before information came about him not being suspect, and he stepped away from the game a long time ago.
    - @Serrice, however, has not changed her vote from me.
    - @Piper hasn't even cast a vote, even though she asks us to look towards -
    - @Slyphe, who hasn't changed his vote from Damonicus.
    - Me and @Ilyon changed ours after the information came out.
    - @Aren has been deemed innocent, but has cast no vote yet.

Could we get this going please?

Oh alright, I shall vote the Slyphe.