Old, Old, player trying to come back..need some help/guidance.

I'm an old player from years back, wanting to give the game a go again after a long break. I am a vampire, honestly I cant remember anything of who I played with, or what the politics were. Cant remember any of the in game commands. I would like to find a current player willing to take me under their wing until I figure this game out again.

Comments

• SolariaSolaria Charlotte, NC
    I can give it a whirl. I may be afk in spurts, but I'm on fairly often (though, maybe not at the time you posted this). So, if you see me, feel free to poke at me a bit.

• I would say the best thing to do is just start anew - make a newbie, run through the intro, take advantage of the opportunity to see the game fresh again. I know many of us who've been playing for years would LOVE to be able to look at it with new eyes and recapture that sense of discovery.

TragerMoireanSoramizu
  • Thank you. I appreciate the offers and I will try to take all of you up on them.

• MoireanMoirean Chairmander Portland
    This thread will be helpful. I noticed you starting new threads for single questions, and this thread is an easier way to get them answered: http://forums.aetolia.com/discussion/42/short-questions
  • edited August 2014
    ok thank you, will take a look at that and use it, was afriad to derail others threads.

• @Elie
    Elie said:

I would say the best thing to do is just start anew - make a newbie, run through the intro, take advantage of the opportunity to see the game fresh again. I know many of us who've been playing for years would LOVE to be able to look at it with new eyes and recapture that sense of discovery.

If I was to make a new character I would want to get credits. I see that credits are still an option in the game to transfer for lessons but now they have lesson packs, where you get like 1000 lesson for around $10.00 (US). Do these 1000 lesson make your character permanent like it does when you purchase credits from the website, so that it will never be deleted?

• It does. Any real money expenditure will make your character permanent.

i am rapture coder