Thank you!

Comments

• Oh no, I've always been.

I've never been there aside from to run in and drop a tapestry once. Oh, and I tried to lightform in, reform and buy a horse once. You know, that neat black one. Apparently, you can't buy him anyway, and I died to boot. Who would have thought reform took balance?!
    Solaria
  • Yeah, you can't buy from stables in places you're enemied to.

• Rashar said:

Oh wait, I'm a huge threat. I'll definitely for sure raid and steal things from your shops.

Literally running the city who has the end-game of 'murder or purify them all'. Change 'undead' to 'black' and you guys are a hate group! Pretty sure the Grand Master Dragon or whatever is an enemy of Harlem, too!

Arbre-Today at 7:27 PM

You're a vindictive lil unicorn
    ---------------------------

Lartus-Today at 7:16 PM

oh wait, toz is famous

Karhast-Today at 7:01 PM

You're a singularity of fucking awfulness Toz
    Didi's voice resonates across the land, "Yay tox."

Ictinus11/01/2021

Block Toz

limToday at 10:38 PM

you disgust me
    (Web): Bryn says, "Toz is why we can't have nice things."

Trager
  • Easy Toz, I was kidding. Bloodloch, at least, I can agree with being enemied to for no reason other than my affiliations. :)
  • IshinIshin Retired Lurker Virginia
    Troll OP
    Tell me and I forget, teach me and
    I remember, involve me and I
    learn.
    -Benjamin Franklin
  • HavenHaven World Burner Flight School
    Huh. Weird. I'm always in Bloodloch.
    ¤ Si vis pacem, para bellum. ¤
    Someone powerful says, "We're going to have to delete you."
    havenbanner2
    TragerStathan
  • Rashar said:

Easy Toz, I was kidding.

Apparently accidental troll even more OP D:

I was just joking, myself.

Arbre-Today at 7:27 PM

You're a vindictive lil unicorn

Lartus-Today at 7:16 PM

oh wait, toz is famous

Karhast-Today at 7:01 PM

You're a singularity of fucking awfulness Toz
    Didi's voice resonates across the land, "Yay tox."

Ictinus11/01/2021

Block Toz

limToday at 10:38 PM

you disgust me
    (Web): Bryn says, "Toz is why we can't have nice things."

RasharIshin
  • EmelleEmelle Dreamshaper Tecpatl's Cradle
    @Aryanne, @Edain, @Haven, @Ishin, @Nola, @Parker, @Pearle, @Trager‌

I'm not playing much these days, but y'all are making it completely enjoyable when I do. For all the talk about how difficult it is to go rogue because it limits RP outlets, I really haven't felt the impact of that at all -- I'm actually really enjoying myself. Thanks for playing great characters, and for indulging mine!
    AryanneHavenParkerIshinTragerNolaPearleAshmer
  • TragerTrager Raiding your underwear drawer.
    @Slyphe.

Damn you. Just damn you and the damn heartstrings.
    Indoran'i is back baby. It's go-... Oh.

MoireanRasharErzsebet
  • MoireanMoirean Chairmander Portland
    Shh, shh, you're in Spinesreach now, everything is going to be fine. Here, take this tankard...
    TragerDamarielJensenRasharAarbrokSlypheEmelleSolaria
  • @Aryanne, @Emelle‌, @Carlinas, @Nola, @Valingar, @Edain, @Rou, @Xarian, @Haven, and @Aoi for reminding me why I love Aetolia. (Also @Areka, because like it or not, we're RPing soon.)

Thanks, guys! :)
    ArekaAryanneValingarHavenNolaTragerCarlinasEmelleMephistoles
  • And @Trager and @Solaria, because the forums won't let me edit my first post!
    SolariaAryanneMephistoles
  • AishiaAishia Queen Bee
    @Aishia she's so great.
    SoramizuAlexinaValingarHavenPiperEmelleElie
  • Ack. I'm sorry. I slept at 3 am. You know I love you!
  • Thanks @Trager for dealing with Ianea's angry, sullen and rather childish side in that small bit. She's normally so happy and accommodating, it was fun to bring out another side and have a (perceived) reason to do so.

And thanks to @Jami, @Gwenith, @Mariena and the rest of Ianea's expanding family. You make the game fun in little ways every day.
    Mariena
  • Thanks @Daskalos for letting me redef during the brawl after that ridiculously long fight with @Aarbrok. Great fight though, both of you.
    (Oasis): Benedicto says, "There was like 0.5 seconds between "Oh hey, they're in area. That was quick." and "OMFG THEY'RE IN THE AREA STAHP STAHP!""

• AarbrokAarbrok Breaking things...For Science San Diego, CA
    ...never ending fight @Zsadist‌

I had alot of fun, it was nice to not get completely obliterated right off the bat and feel like I could have potentially killed someone. Thank you to @Daskalos and @Edain for letting us slice the tar out of each other like we did.
    Zsadist
  • Aarbrok said:

...never ending fight @Zsadist‌

I had alot of fun, it was nice to not get completely obliterated right off the bat and feel like I could have potentially killed someone. Thank you to @Daskalos and @Edain for letting us slice the tar out of each other like we did.

@Aarbrok, I had to tap into my refining reserves to up my willpower and you managed to make me drop my blood levels down to 21% :( I think I need to invest in some blood saving artifacts or something, cause that was insane!!! I wanna know what happened at the end. :(

(Oasis): Benedicto says, "There was like 0.5 seconds between "Oh hey, they're in area. That was quick." and "OMFG THEY'RE IN THE AREA STAHP STAHP!""

• DaskalosDaskalos Credit Whore Extraordinare Rolling amongst piles of credits.
    I'm going to admit, I thought about judging you both when one of you was out of WP and the other endurance and you both were getting 2 hits in and then passing out unconscious. It was humorous to watch.

Message #17059 Sent By: Oleis           Received On: 1/03/2014/17:24
    "If it makes you feel better, just checking your artifact list threatens to crash my mudlet."

AshmerAarbrokIshinZsadistFaerah
  • AarbrokAarbrok Breaking things...For Science San Diego, CA

Here we have Aarbrok and Zsadist slapfighting in the foreground, while Daskalos is in the back with someone over his shoulder and people punching him without wincing.
    KerrynMoireanTeaniZsadistAryanneAshmerErzsebetEmelleYarel
  • We all start somewhere Aarbs. Can only go up! lol

Aarbrok
  • TeaniTeani Shadow Mistress Sweden
    Thank you, @Ferrik, for being who you are. You're a fantastic crocodile both IC and OOC. Never ever change.

AarbrokAshmer
  • MoireanMoirean Chairmander Portland
    edited August 2014
    @Toz - all our RP and for being a great friend. I don't thank you enough.

@Solaria, @Xenia, @Kelliara, @Trager, @Jensen, @Aarbrok‌, @Olethea, @Rashar, @Ashmer and anyone else I may have missed - I don't really do super big RP scenes lately, but I appreciate the little moments and conversations I've had. Thank you guys for the interactions.

@Eugenides - For being my partner in crime and so awesome as a Senator. Always helping me out and really making Spines great. You're quiet and in the background, but you're so solid you don't even know.

@Aliod - You make Ari worth playing. Thank you. :)

@admin - For putting up with me and my crazy and whining and giving me stuff to do as a builder (I love building and builder work saves the Spinesreach development budget) and letting me be part of the cool world stories.
    SolariaXenia
  • ArekaAreka Drifting in a sea of wenches' bosoms
    Thank you to my Templar folks, I'm really loving this surge of activity from all of you and some of the projects coming up ahead.

Thank you to the admin running this Mhun/Orc event, as well as @Rashar and @Daskalos - it isn't often that Areka gets truly wound up and passionate and frustrated over things, or that her bullheadedness gets checked, and all of this is giving some interesting ground with her development. Thank you for bearing with her (and me!).
  • Thank you @Jayce and @Harlock, that was vastly amusing, attempting to learn mhun. You, snuggly moth-foxes, you.
    JayceHarlock
  • @Siorva, @Harlock and @Jayce last night for dead Ulangi grook (and 1 horkval corpse) RP.

moth-foxes?
    imageimage "Little pig, little pig, let me in, let me in. You look tasty and smell like bacon." *LICKLICKLICK*
    IaneaJayceHarlock
  • edited August 2014
    Ianea said:

Thank you @Jayce and @Harlock, that was vastly amusing, attempting to learn mhun. You, snuggly moth-foxes, you.

I was giggling over here the whole time as you were calling Gods obscene names and insulting them without even trying. It was a good comical reflief! Thank you!! :smiley:

@Meyvitch we were helping @Ianea learn Mhun and some of the things she was saying, because you can't properly speak it as you learn it with the Linguistics skill, were absolutely hilarious. We were trying to compliment her and she was talking and all we could make out were Snuggly, Moth, and Foxes.. so Jayce, being the derp he is, instantly adapted to calling @Harlock a Snuggly Moth-Fox! I wish I would've logged it but there weren't a whole lot of emotes exchanged because that would've ruined the speech factor.

"I've got a dose of Spiritual Healing right here for you!"
    IaneaHarlock
  • Dear Syssin (all of you):

Whenever I feel like I'm about to quit the game for any number of reasons, you lot always come up with something extraordinarily fun, engaging and delightful. You make the game fun and your characters, though often misunderstood, are all incredibly deep and well-developed.

I cannot thank you guys enough, and I am so excited for the new developments that await us. Thank you for letting me take you guys further down this dark and twisted rabbit hole.

Thank you. Thank you. Thank you. <3
    IshinAryanneJensenHaven
  • @Faerah‌ @Moirean‌

D'aww, thank you both, I've never gotten one of these before. Maybe-probably. (I never use the forums.)
    Aarbrok
  • TragerTrager Raiding your underwear drawer.
    Thanks to Felix and the participants of the Epicurean! That was an amazing amount of stressful, good fun.
    Indoran'i is back baby. It's go-... Oh.

AarbrokTeaniAryannePiperIshin