LOVE

Comments

• PiperPiper Master Crumbs
    Aetolian pizza. Fat, happy, and with leftovers for lunch and the neighbor. 

OmeiMarienaMoireanIshinXenia

Double post, sorry. Even though things are kind of cruddy, I really can't help but be excited about just about everything. I feel creative, empowered, energetic, and just relieved about the future. I'm getting back into LARPing, have a whole new group of friends that seem to lack the drama I've taken to be a near constant. Just excited about the possibilities, I guess. 

MoireanPearleXeniaIshinAshmerMarienaEmelle
  • Things are just going so damn well.

Planning a trip in October. That is both terrifying and exciting.
    Ishin
  • I want to larp just to throw lightning bolts.

Man, try being in my line of work and telling a room full of dudes that you'd be willing to go whack people with fake swords if you could ever figure out where to go. I think I've been in no less than two fistfights with team guys over shit talking my nerdness, ha.

The only thing worse than being a nerd is getting your ass rolled up by a nerd. :)
    IaneaIshinAshmer
  • I kinda love the massive amount of culture that's being developed in the mhun of Moghedu right now, to be honest. I'm just /mjpopcorning over here, watching this stuff play out, and it's a helluva show.

-----------------------------------------------------------------

(The Front Line): Daskalos says, "<-- artifacts."

MoireanPearleIshinOmeiSolariaHaernAuresae
  • MoireanMoirean Chairmander Portland
    I had an amazing bit of lorebomb stuff dropped on me last night. I'm not sure if I should post the log or what. I kinda feel guilty getting such cool info like that directly, and I'm trying to spread it out with the Spirean government.
    PearleIshinAarbrok
  • JensenJensen Corruption's Butcher
    (The Erebai): You say, "Bed time."
    A ragged Grecht priest tells you, "Ah, master Jensen? Have you a moment perhaps?"

Oh Aetolia, why does your love hurt me so good.
    MoireanSolariaPiperTragerHavenEmelle
  • I love my daughter, she's developing such a personality. I went for a walk, as fast as I could for 20 minutes. She thought it was hilarious to watch me pant and sweat.

Nothing like watching your 2 year old laugh at you from the stroller for some motivation.
    AshmerAryanneTragerSlypheEmelle
  • edited August 2014
    @Soramizu's player is adorable.
    AryanneTragerSolariaDamarielHavenNolaEmelle
    Rashar said:

I want to larp just to throw lightning bolts.

Man, try being in my line of work and telling a room full of dudes that you'd be willing to go whack people with fake swords if you could ever figure out where to go. I think I've been in no less than two fistfights with team guys over shit talking my nerdness, ha.

The only thing worse than being a nerd is getting your ass rolled up by a nerd. :)

Can I admit that I actually know and am friends with the notorious Lightning Bolt man. He was actually in my D&D group when I used to game up in Boston. I actually know a few people from that clip, haha.

Another love! Friend of mine is letting me borrow a laptop that he doesn't use anymore. It's old. It's clunky. It's faster and more amazing then my last laptop and I love it and I have a laptop again and it is awesome.

TragerOmeiIshin
    I dunno why I didn't code this earlier, but satisfying little project achieved today:

PiperArenRiluoAarbrokIshin
  • AarbrokAarbrok Breaking things...For Science San Diego, CA
    Thats really pretty....
    Nice work Moirean.
    Moirean
    I've been having fun making readouts for scripts look tidy and stuff lately. It's satisfying.
    Ishin
  • JensenJensen Corruption's Butcher
    Who goes through 9 vials of venom before they decay?
  • SerriceSerrice the Black Fox
    I don't know, but an appalling strategy suddenly comes to mind.

No, this is for my shop, so I know what stuff to restock. Sorry, didn't make that clear. It parses wares and spits that back.
  • EzalorEzalor Emperor D'baen Canada
    edited August 2014
    Jensen said:

Who goes through 9 vials of venom before they decay?

Oops.
    He meant venom elixir. With Tcanna, I go through like a vial a day, at least. Though that script wasn't for that. ELIXLIST FULL is pretty enough for me for personal stuff.
    Ianea
  • EzalorEzalor Emperor D'baen Canada
    Oh. Yeah. He's clearly never met Lyl before.
    Ashmer
  • Elixlist Full. Holy unicorns, why did I never know this existed before? Thanks @Moirean!
    Moirean
    Also ELIXLIST MISSING.
    Ianea
  • MarienaMariena By a lake.
    http://imgur.com/gallery/gf8Xy > this is a lovely, now bookmarked and loved imgur link of all sorts of color names. I felt it a lot like dyekit colors and it is useful for crafting!

IaneaKaleighNola
  • That is awesome but way too many of the colours have food names! It will have to wait until Saturday I think.
  • @Mariena‌ Genius find!
    I'm always going through the dyekit colours then googling one I think sounds cool to the effect I'm going for.

For a different bit of lovin.
    Engagement shoot coming up next week. We get to go shopping for new clothes.
    Key words -> shopping + new clothes = Happiest kaleighbug EVAAARRRR
    MarienaIaneaPiper
  • This rather strange little creature has the approximate shape of an
    elongated jellybean; a quartet of tiny, pointed legs support its grey,
    carapaced body, and a rustling set of six stubby, wing-like
    protrusions jut from its back, descending in size until they are mere
    spikes of chitin. The creature has four bright, black button eyes set
    in a flat face, and its prodigous maw seems to take up the entire
    front surface of its body; it has a multitude of teeth lining its
    gullet, stubby but sharp-pointed, and emits the occasional eager chirp
    and warble.
    A rambunctious creature looks weak and feeble.
    It weighs about 18 pound(s).

THIS> I HAZ PET> IT EATS EVERYTHING>LOVE IT ANYWAY
    MoireanAarbrokTragerOmeiEliePiper
  • My husband made twice smoked ham with a fresh blackberry glaze. Heaven in my mouth. So, so good.

Also fun times in that RP event, it's nice to strip away a bit more of Ianea's naive outlook.
    TragerIshin
    Dis Skype chat. A good moment in a hard week. <3 Aetolia community.