Mafia: Original Flavor

Comments

• TragerTrager Raiding your underwear drawer.
    Damonicus just sounds like he is doing anything humanely possible to deter Townies from getting together and making a plan. My vote goes on him.

Vote: Damonicus
    Indoran'i is back baby. It's go-... Oh.

• Why not it is an easy way to keep things in favor of the mafia. Hey Xenia, I am the town invest. I found this person as a town you should keep them protected ((A mafia))_...Hey this person is bad, you should start a lynch ((The Detective)), Also the fact is besides the vig and the innocent, the mafia doesn't even need a invest now because of the two role claim, so even if both talk to her and she reveals both to the town it is a 50/50 pot shot to kill the bad one. Even though I called out Serrice day one, I will liten to her more than I will Xenia due to the information she has given and recieved.

I-... I need more time to decipher that paragraph. TBC.

• MoireanMoirean Chairmander Portland
    I understand the concept of sending a false vote. You keep saying that ONLY THE MAFIA INVESTIGATOR could be sending that false vote. I'm confused why you think that as, from what I'm reading, anyone could do that. If a mafia was going to pretend to be the investigator to her, why would they need to be the mafia investigator? If I were the mafia, I'd send the vanilla baddie, so a power role wouldn't be lost if the gambit is revealed. I'm really confused by your logic.
    *note not vote. Typo above.
  • He's saying whoever did contact Xenia maybe using her to work against the town, be them investigators or mafia or whatever. Xenia doesn't see who they actually investigate but they can say they investigated X and found Y and really they investigated Z and choose to protect them. Xenia might think its an investigator and they are being open and honest on what they find, but the chances are still there they aren't telling her the truth.

Politics
    I absolutely understand that concept. He, however, is insisting it's the mafia role of the investigator doing it.
  • Because it is what I would do. I would send the mafia invest to Xenia. She brings everyone into the circle and the mafia finds out all power roles. I would have her protect the GF after a night or two of "invests" as I search for the Lover or Innocent, the real threat to the Mafia. As two townies already roleclaimed the Consig really only has one job now. I'd offer up the mafiaso as a tribute to the town to go along with the plan. When all things are in order, kill Xenia and no one is the wiser and everything once again is back to round one with the mafia likely to win. It is a gambit sure, but one with a huge gain for mafia. That is why I would not trust Xenia until the Consig is dead.

• Damon, I am very aware of the possibility that the investigator that has claimed to me may very well be a mafia member. It's one of the points I stated a few posts back.

All I can do is offer up information to the group that is given to me via PM's and offering my own analysis of looking at it from all points that I can see things.

I'm not asking people to follow my lead, I'm only offering up information which is better than a bunch of folks sitting quiet giving one another leery eyes.

However, it's sort of pointless if only 2-3 people ever post anyway.

Trager
  • This is confusing, so far I'm not sure who is what. So my vote will wait something makes sense
  • Because I'm getting bored and tired of waiting on people to post add to the game, just going to go ahead and vote on someone who's not talking.

Vote: @Ilyon

• What... He voted for someone on the last page 

• Sorry, I didn't read Damonicus's posts that way. I read them as "we don't know if its the real investigator so we shouldn't trust them yet."

Politics
    Damonicus said:

Yes, and what I am saying is A: someone contacted her saying they are the invest. B: what invest contacted.

That would be the logical interpretation, Gwenith. I keep asking if that's what he means, and he keeps saying it had to be mafia or village investigator.

• I am just going to bow out of the game, nothing is happening. Days have passed with very little posts. Umm thanks for hosting. Bai

It's a shame you have a really piss-poor attitude about it. It's been made painfully obvious that there are a number of brand new mafia players, as well as a group that, for the most part, appear really intent on playing it safe, which I kind of appreciate in comparison to how I have seen a few more go.

A shame.

• Well there are a load of people who are doing nothing.
  • TeaniTeani Shadow Mistress Sweden
    Is it possible to get a breakdown on how things stand, @Damariel. Maybe the new Mafia players would have an easier time knowing that on a regular basis.

As for myself, I read the posts, get confused because things seem really odd most of the time, and I'm packing up my home at the same time.

For now, I'm going to go with

Vote Parker

Mainly because the votes there shifted so many time and then also very quickly away from Parker to Demarcus, who was a townie.

• PiperPiper Master Crumbs
    Honestly, I've been quiet this round because it's been so chaotic watching the back and forth of everything. However, I'm just going to go ahead and say that the game has quiet players, that's true, but I'd rather a quiet, plotting player then a loud one that isn't making the game enjoyable to follow. For that reason, as well as the fact he seems disinterested in confining,  I'm going to VOTE: DAMONICUS. 

• In all honesty, guys, I can understand where Damonicus is coming from. Anyway, I think he's quitting out and if that's the case, why waste a day round vote on him? Let him, uh, commit suicide or something.

• Piper has the most flawed logic, the best way for people to figure things out for everyone to talk. You add nothing otherwise 

Ciarelle
  • Okay well, guess I'll:
    Unvote: Jami
    Vote: Piper

with the reasoning being what I said on the previous page about that first round switch being weird. Still think Jami is suspicious too, however.

I talk when I have an opinion or something to say and I imagine others do similarly. I don't talk to make loud noise and, this early in game, I'm going to point out that things have been pretty chaotic. I bet people will pipe in when there's less chance of them being drowned out.

Not saying that they're not guilty, just saying that we have done people that are not enjoying the game or making the game enjoyable for others. Sorry, I'm on my phone at work and it makes things hard to follow. 

• Because people aren't voting there is nothing for anyone to get behind which makes it pretty boring.
    Right, for expediency, I'll join in on the Jami train.

Vote: Llok
    Vote: Jami
  • I thought Damonicus wants to commit suicide? Are we having a double kill this round then?
  • TeaniTeani Shadow Mistress Sweden
    If Damonicus wants to commit suicide, that's one thing, but if he does, and he's townie, we waste a round where we could be voting to possibly lynch scum and instead put our votes on one of ours. At least that's how I see it.

• I agree with not wasting a vote on Damonicus if he wants to bow out of the game. We can focus on trying to figure out who exactly we are against.

I am more suspicious of Piper than I am of Jami. Therefore:

Vote: Piper

(Idunno how to color)
  • Llok (1): Parker
    Jami (2): Llok, Moirean
    Xenia (1): Damonicus
    Damonicus (2): Trager, Piper
    Ilyon (1): Xenia
    Parker (1): Teani
    Piper (2): Ilyon, Maite
    No Vote (6): @Slyphe, @Alexina, @Serrice, @Aren, @Gwenith, @Jami

-Moirean previously voted for Llok.