What Do You Listen to While Playing Aetolia?

edited July 2014 in OOC Chat

Hi all,

I was just wondering what everyone listens to while playing Aetolia. Whether you're RPing, doing some pvp, or just exploring - what is your preference?

Just to get the thread going, I'll start with what I usually listen to. My favorite band to listen to while gaming (and especially on Aetolia) is called Eluveitie. They have fast paced music that keeps me going while hunting and they also have some mellow songs that are relaxing when I just want to RP with friends. Here is a sample...

Comments

• TragerTrager Raiding your underwear drawer.
    When I used to PK I usually stuck with one tossed up by @Slyphe. If @Rashar was there it just made it fit -that- much more.

Indoran'i is back baby. It's go-... Oh.

SlypheKalinaar
  • During times of order war, the song @Trager there mentioned is usually on repeat because I like that it sets the atmosphere.

When I'm building/writing up descriptions, usually dubstep pandora gets me through.

For RP, it definitely depends on the vibes going on. Usually the genre tends to shift based on that pretty much.

Trager
  • WHAT, NO WATERBOYS?

WHAT, NO PHANTOGRAM?

WHAT, NO... NO LIL' JON?

i am rapture coder
    TragerXeniaHavenElie
  • TragerTrager Raiding your underwear drawer.
    edited July 2014
    @Omei
    Dem hips doe.

^ How Trager does the biznis.
    Indoran'i is back baby. It's go-... Oh.

• Trager said:
    When I used to PK I usually stuck with one tossed up by @Slyphe. If @Rashar was there it just made it fit -that- much more.

I love those lyrics.

• The music I'm listening to while working on a certain region of Albedos and its people.
  • Please @Haern, you only listen to the Muramasa and Warlords of Draenor soundtracks.

i am rapture coder
    SolariaAarbrok
  • AshmerAshmer Barefoot Adventurer Life
    plug.dj

the way she tells me I'm hers and she is mine

open hand or closed fist would be fine

blood as rare and sweet as cherry wine

• edited August 2014
    During the year 400 event, Triptycha tile tourney on repeat.

Haern
  • Omei said:

Please @Haern, you only listen to the Muramasa and Warlords of Draenor soundtracks.

Lies! Scandal!

I am currently listening to the fantastic Grand Budapest Hotel soundtrack.
    Omei
  • What I listen to when I'm....

Hunting: Disturbed, Godsmack, All That Remains, Breaking Benjamin
    Coding: Skrillex, DJ Satomi, DJ Splash, Dreamsplash, sometimes Daft Punk
    RP: Don't really have music for RP and I don't really do it a whole lot.
    (Oasis): Benedicto says, "There was like 0.5 seconds between "Oh hey, they're in area. That was quick." and "OMFG THEY'RE IN THE AREA STAHP STAHP!""

• AarbrokAarbrok Breaking things...For Science San Diego, CA
    I try and find music to bash, but I always go to one thing, which makes my repetitive slaughter of Teshen, more and more amazing to feel like an absolute evil beast offering genocide to the rockmole people

• AishiaAishia Queen Bee
    My bashing to endgame was like 100% "The Fame" I was super in Gaga at the time.
    OleisHaven
  • I usually put on a movie (7/10 times, it'll be a musical) or a series for background noise and a little flash to watch between rping. That's how I made it through Dr Who for the second time ;)
    Aryanne
  • https://pilotpriest.bandcamp.com/album/original-motion-picture-soundtrack

This entire album. Body Double is absolutely amazing, but I really love the whole package.
  • SaritaSarita Empress of Bahir'an The Pillars of the Earth
    I'm more of a Netflix marathon myself when doing repetitive things like bashing, leylines, dissecting, harvesting rocks, etc. When things get more interesting, I'll stop paying attention to much else, so even if I have something on, chances are I'll have missed half of it.
    AryanneTrager
  • BenedictoBenedicto Tentacles Errywhere!
    Since I've come back I've been listening to a hell of a lot of Level 42.

Level 42 are this uber 80's jazz/funk acid band who hardly anyone but people from the 80's has heard of. However, one of the best (and first) slap bassists in the world was the lead singer of this particular band.

I was brought up at my Pappy's knee listening to these guys and I'm taking him to see them in October so I've been getting caught up on the more obscure songs, just in case!

• ^^ nothing beats this album for lessers!
    Mudlet Bashing System for sale. Message if interested
  • edited August 2014
    @Omei love you for referring to phantogram.

What I listen to varies so much it would be hard to say.

Lately it has been Alt-J, Emancipator and Lady Gaga.

Exactly.
    Ashmer
  • Periphery, Pantera, Lamb of God.
    King's X
    Pretty much metal.