League of Legends: A Game of Tears

Comments

• yeah, I'm at about a 70% win rate on blind doom bots, but like I said, sometimes you get those people who play someone like Rammus and you are wondering why, why why.

What doombot tactics have you all encountered? I had a double jungle in blind once. Was super tough in the 1v2 lane, I played Cait and managed to live up until a tower fell and my 1v2 became 1v3.

• Duo top, duo bot, 1 mid. AP carry is priority, OR someone who can stack mad MR because doombots are primarily AP champions. Singed does pretty well against them, for instance. You want to be someone who doesn't need farm to be effective, or support items - laning phase is always rough for me, and they're GOING to get dragons because of that weird TF teleport thing they do.

Arbre-Today at 7:27 PM

You're a vindictive lil unicorn
    ---------------------------

Lartus-Today at 7:16 PM

oh wait, toz is famous

Karhast-Today at 7:01 PM

You're a singularity of fucking awfulness Toz
    Didi's voice resonates across the land, "Yay tox."

Ictinus11/01/2021

Block Toz

limToday at 10:38 PM

you disgust me
    (Web): Bryn says, "Toz is why we can't have nice things."

• AishiaAishia Queen Bee
    that leona though, #1 champ.
    TragerHaven
  • HavenHaven World Burner Flight School
    I wanna try a duo mid, solo top/bot, and jungle strategy.
    ¤ Si vis pacem, para bellum. ¤
    Someone powerful says, "We're going to have to delete you."
    havenbanner2
  • @Haven, I run that pretty frequently when I can get everyone on board. Bruisers on the top and bottom tend to make it possible and it tends to really mess with the other team as well.

HavenIshin
    Xenia said:

@Haven, I run that pretty frequently when I can get everyone on board. Bruisers on the top and bottom tend to make it possible and it tends to really mess with the other team as well.

Yeah cause like...mid lane is the shortest route to the enemy nexus yet is essentially protected by some squishie. With a duo mid, it'll allow for surprise ganks for either of the side lanes and put tremendous pressure marching forward.

I'm always curious why so few people wanna depart from the current meta strategy.
    havenbanner2
    Ishin
  • Because people don't know how to capitalize on the advantages that are gained from it or how to utilize what they're trying to do to gain the advantage.
    Ishin
  • SetneSetne The Grand Tyrant
    F the meta. I EAT THE META FOR BREAKFAST.

Ingram said:
    "Oh my arms are suddenly lubed"
  • So this game happened http://matchhistory.na.leagueoflegends.com/en/#match-details/NA1/1474581282/41388534

I don't even know how we won, me and Taric in bot lane (I played Leona), won our lane, i managed to get more CS until the ADC finally broke away to split push while we roamed.

Shaco mid, maokai jg and a Darius who punished his top lane Garen.

• TragerTrager Raiding your underwear drawer.
    Dat Jynx carry tho.
    Indoran'i is back baby. It's go-... Oh.

• IshinIshin Retired Lurker Virginia
    @Trager - I tried Jinx earlier and I just couldn't get the hang of her at all :(
    Tell me and I forget, teach me and
    I remember, involve me and I
    learn.
    -Benjamin Franklin
    <-- Just can't ADC to save a life.

• Any golds or plats on euw that fancy duoqueing? Got back up to gold 4 and would love to reach plat :)
    Gtfo of here with that gold nonsense. Lemme hear all mah Wood 5 mofo's!

AarbrokXeniaOmei
  • Sorry cant... I got out of bronze months ago... notgoingback.
    Trager
    I don't do ranked or ARAM. I hate when people surrender, game ain't over until the nexus is dead.

Ingram said:
    IshinLlokHavenGwenith
  • Just got back into this, pleased to see I can still rock it as ADC. Hit me up on my new account, "Dion Vox".

i am rapture coder
  • ArekaAreka Drifting in a sea of wenches' bosoms
    MY BRAND
    AleeTrager
  • Setne said:
    I don't do ranked or ARAM. I hate when people surrender, game ain't over until the nexus is dead.

That's true and not. Are they likely 10k ahead and sticking as a team with a team fight comp? 

That's gg... Are you 5k behind with a ttanky amumu and a farmed adc, you stand a chance...

Trager
    Llok said:

Setne said:

That's true and not. Are they likely 10k ahead and sticking as a team with a team fight comp? 

That's gg... Are you 5k behind with a ttanky amumu and a farmed adc, you stand a chance...

Having experienced two games where we came back from defeat to win, one where the enemy team had gotten our nexus really low, I refuse to surrender, unless I have to leave for somewhere or a game ends up going on longer than I had planned on playing.

Ingram said:
    Just came back from a loss while playing Ryze. Dat endgame doe!

• Almost gold. Nnngh.

Arbre-Today at 7:27 PM

You're a vindictive lil unicorn

Lartus-Today at 7:16 PM

oh wait, toz is famous

Karhast-Today at 7:01 PM

You're a singularity of fucking awfulness Toz
    Didi's voice resonates across the land, "Yay tox."

Ictinus11/01/2021

Block Toz

limToday at 10:38 PM

you disgust me
    (Web): Bryn says, "Toz is why we can't have nice things."

TragerIshin
  • edited August 2014

Oooo,  congrats Toz!  You using one champ?

Azir so fun, though will take a bit of time for me to get used to his play style and setup runes/masteries for him while fine-tuning item builds. Got a penta with him, though in a custom bot match, but damn was it fun.

Ingram said:
  • IshinIshin Retired Lurker Virginia
    Setne said:

Azir so fun, though will take a bit of time for me to get used to his play style and setup runes/masteries for him while fine-tuning item builds. Got a penta with him, though in a custom bot match, but damn was it fun.

I played vs one earlier myself. His kit seems okay, but I'm not sure if it was the player or the champ - I just wasn't impressed. I do like that you can't target his sand minions, though, since it gives him a little bit of an edge. His turret-thing is pretty neat too.
    Tell me and I forget, teach me and
    I remember, involve me and I
    learn.
    -Benjamin Franklin
  • I need to get back to my jungling. Mumu, Rammy and J 4 life.
    AshmerIshin
  • Riven and all in assassins should work a treat against him? Ult as soon as you get to lane and force him to escape. Supa squish

Ishin
  • So I hit Silver I after finally finishing my placements. Think I'll try to get gold before the end of the season.
    Haven
    One day I'll get there! 
    havenbanner2
    Ishin