Ankyrean Anguish - Aetolia-based RAGE

Comments

• Omei is Chun-li? I'm so okay with that.

i am rapture coder
  • ErzsebetErzsebet Altaholic
    Most of the Gods have a tendency to zap when people come off with attitudes.

I rage that there are too many people I want to RP with, as too many different characters to play with them all.

And also that I don't have good excuses to RP (or even reasons to not) with some of the people I think I'd enjoy RPing with in more depth.
    imageimage
    TragerSheirosia
  • Omei said:

Omei is Chun-li? I'm so okay with that.

Alternatively, you're Blanka when you're all WereOmei.
    OmeiIshin
  • SheirosiaSheirosia Sheffield, UK.
    Honestly, I don't usually rage about idiocy, but people who resort to OOC 'trolling' despite absolutely zero prior interaction?

Meh.

Just had to put the first player on ignore in this game, ever.
  • Erzsebet said:

Most of the Gods have a tendency to zap when people come off with attitudes.

I really wish I was doing it with an attitude.. It was more of, Do something thats going to get used instead of something thats going to get used once or twice.. We already have training rooms, sparring rooms etc which no one uses... so another one... that'll be 3..

• I can't find the player/playing/played thread again now I actually have pictures
    imageimage "Little pig, little pig, let me in, let me in. You look tasty and smell like bacon." *LICKLICKLICK*
  • thank you
    imageimage "Little pig, little pig, let me in, let me in. You look tasty and smell like bacon." *LICKLICKLICK*
  • StathanStathan Hot springs
    Double Standards. That's my rage and I'm not going into it.
  • TeaniTeani Shadow Mistress Sweden
    I rage at the monuments puts a hamper on speed. Like seriously. It's just annoying. Characters who are not enemied to any of the Divine still have to cope with this fucking drag of speed because two cities blanket enemy people.

AARRRGGGHHH!! I know people have raged about this before, but still nothing has changed, despite many being annoyed with it. Please! It's frustrating!

Ishin
  • MoireanMoirean Chairmander Portland
    Report 1768. Thank you, @toz.
    Solaria
  • I made her so happy she's mad!

Arbre-Today at 7:27 PM

You're a vindictive lil unicorn
    ---------------------------

Lartus-Today at 7:16 PM

oh wait, toz is famous

Karhast-Today at 7:01 PM

You're a singularity of fucking awfulness Toz
    Didi's voice resonates across the land, "Yay tox."

Ictinus11/01/2021

Block Toz

limToday at 10:38 PM

you disgust me
    (Web): Bryn says, "Toz is why we can't have nice things."

StathanIshin
    Pay-to-win. That's my rage.

Am done. Have fun.
  • There was 5 of them, and our 2 newbies literally sat there and watched us die (so 2v5). You should always lose that.

oh wait, toz is famous

Ictinus11/01/2021

Block Toz

you disgust me

• SerriceSerrice the Black Fox
    idk, I've won a 2v4 with Azton before. I pretty much shielded whored until he pulled off a pair of kills.

Toz said:

There was 5 of them, and our 2 newbies literally sat there and watched us die (so 2v5). You should always lose that.

It's not about the numbers, bro, it's about me going from full health to 4% in nothing more than two combos.
    Ishin
  • NalorNalor UK
    edited July 2014
    Sheirosia said:

It's not about the numbers, bro, it's about me going from full health to 4% in nothing more than two combos.

You must have REALLY low health as I dont even do 1600 to myself with low audit and none of the 'monk combos' was artied.

So not to sound an A*S but sip ? or wear armour? as no way in hell is 2 combos taking you from, at a guess 5k? to 4% in 2 combos.. unless you only have 3500 health?
    Mudlet Bashing System for sale. Message if interested
  • IshinIshin Retired Lurker Virginia
    Tekura's heavily % based damage, so the more HP you have, the much more damage you'll take from it.
    Tell me and I forget, teach me and
    I remember, involve me and I
    learn.
    -Benjamin Franklin
  • I hit myself for 3k+ earlier today. I tried to get Tekura nerfed, I really did. But oh well! >_>

oh wait, toz is famous

Ictinus11/01/2021

Block Toz

you disgust me

• I wondered why I was told taking a -blunt statpack was a 'good idea'. When the exact example I threw back was, 'What, no monks anymore?'

-_-
    I mean, you know, an amount.

• SerriceSerrice the Black Fox
    edited July 2014
    tbf, if you're fighting lifers, taking a -blunt or -magic statpack seems like a baaaaad idea. All of our high damage options barring Shamans (who aren't really even high damage, they're just really consistent) are mostly lumped into those categories.

Fighting against darkies, you sort of need to spread your resistances every which way because artivamps and Teradrim and dark monks are scary.

• edited July 2014
    I'm having a few issues with the website client. Is there a thread to bug report stuff?

Edit: Including not being able to play at all. @Razmael, @Omei?

Politics
  • EleanorEleanor FOR SCIENCE
    You know what, I think we should add 'bro' to the list of things with a ludicrous censor. People only whip the word out when they're being douchebags to each other on this forum.

HavenMephistolesIshinSheirosia
  • edited July 2014
    I disagree. For instance, @Ishin calls everyone 'bro'. The term 'bro' has a jockish or fratish connotation a lot of the time, and there is an association (somewhat unfairly) of meat-headedness or slowness with it.

But that's not how everyone uses it after all. A lot of people hate the word (I know @Ingram hates it), but that's not really a reason to replace it with unicorn/unicorns. Though it would be pretty funny to hear people going "Come on, unicorn", "Be a unicorn", or "Unicorn, you know I love you, but...".
    AryanneTragerIshinHavenPeriluna
  • Sheirosia said:

Toz said:

There was 5 of them, and our 2 newbies literally sat there and watched us die (so 2v5). You should always lose that.

Generally posting logs helps with such things, hard to see if there are problems otherwise - artied monk combos are damaging, but not -that- damaging, from what I have seen.

Trager
  • TragerTrager Raiding your underwear drawer.
    edited July 2014
    Or at least get together with someone to recreate it, perhaps, if logs aren't available? I know I've definitely been a main offender with this, (Not saying you are, by the by) but I walk into a room, get melted, and instantly go into indignant mode:

"(Insert Shameless(but not condescending) 'bro' plug here) you just did X amount of damage in Y seconds, wtf this is UNICORNS!"

I, for one, may or may not have let the heat of it all... exacerbate the real, factual information. Once. Or twice. Okay, screw it, I'm not perfect.

Edit: Where's my damn meme you made for me, @Ashmer! I feel the rage coming on.
    Indoran'i is back baby. It's go-... Oh.

• IshinIshin Retired Lurker Virginia
    edited July 2014
    I unicorns almost everyone. It's just one of those words I say - I'm the same way IRL. I unicorns guys and girls, just depends on the context of the conversation. Unicorns, unicorns, unicorns, etc.
    Tell me and I forget, teach me and
    I remember, involve me and I
    learn.
    -Benjamin Franklin
    RiluoMephistolesHaven
  • Ilyon said:

Sheirosia said:

Toz said:

Generally posting logs helps with such things, hard to see if there are problems otherwise - artied monk combos are damaging, but not -that- damaging, from what I have seen.
    @Ilyon the combos she/he/it is complaining about was from two none artied, I do 1400 to myself with 50ish audit and about 5200 health give or take.

I let the the monk person combo me and she only did1200 to me.
  • RiluoRiluo The Doctor
    edited July 2014
    That is pretty low health. I think the issue and correct me if I am wrong is monk damage is scaled. A lot of pkers have nearer to 6k average health. I know I take 1400-1800 from combos with my 5900ish health. In some cases from artefacted people I have taken nearer to 1700-2000. So it is hard to say what is normal damage.

Audit: Blunt 48%

Abhorash says, "Ve'kahi has proved that even bastards can earn their place."

• Riluo said:

That is pretty low health. I think the issue and correct me if I am wrong is monk damage is scaled. A lot of pkers have nearer to 6k average health. I know I take 1400-1800 from combos with my 5900ish health. In some cases from artefacted people I have taken nearer to 1700-2000. So it is hard to say what is normal damage.

Audit: Blunt 48%

I did the same combo to Conner and only did 1200 to him and think he has more then 6k health... He was in daru too unsure on audit
This discussion has been closed.