You play too much Aetolia when...

Comments

• One: When you dream about a war being made between Aetolia v Imperian (hurray for epic vampirism over lame Imperian classes)

Two: When you dream about Imperian and Lusternia being closed and the entire playerbase of those two games joining Aetolia.

Three: When people ask me for a nickname and I tell them to call me Z. :/
    (Oasis): Benedicto says, "There was like 0.5 seconds between "Oh hey, they're in area. That was quick." and "OMFG THEY'RE IN THE AREA STAHP STAHP!""

• OleisOleis Producer Emeritus Administrator, Immortal
    If we want to attract the Lusternia crowd, we're gonna have to start making up a lot more words...
    You say to Slyphe, "You're so freaking smart."
    [---]
    "^," Slyphe agrees with you.
    AshmerMoireanOmeiVolkaFaerah
  • MoireanMoirean Chairmander Portland
    And planes. And guilds. And cities. And mechanics. Also, Raz is gonna need to start taking the crazy pills.
    AshmerOmeiVolka
  • Oleis said:

If we want to attract the Lusternia crowd, we're gonna have to start making up a lot more words...

As a being of the human race..... I thought we already did that on a daily basis??

(Oasis): Benedicto says, "There was like 0.5 seconds between "Oh hey, they're in area. That was quick." and "OMFG THEY'RE IN THE AREA STAHP STAHP!""

Carivah
  • AshmerAshmer Barefoot Adventurer Life

the way she tells me I'm hers and she is mine

open hand or closed fist would be fine

blood as rare and sweet as cherry wine

MoireanAarbrok
  • Oh my god get out

i am rapture coder
    AshmerOleisErzsebetSlypheSerriceHaernXavinIosyne
  • ArozariaArozaria the Wilds
    When you dream about @Ezalor killing you. Not even your character. You.
    SlypheAryanneAshmerTragerFaerah
  • http://fablefire.deviantart.com/art/Woot-Shirt-For-When-You-Need-More-359343724

Also, someone named Doyen called for a tow yesterday
    imageimage "Little pig, little pig, let me in, let me in. You look tasty and smell like bacon." *LICKLICKLICK*
    PiperVolkaAryanne
  • Hard times with the Atabahi gone.

Arbre-Today at 7:27 PM

You're a vindictive lil unicorn
    ---------------------------

Lartus-Today at 7:16 PM

oh wait, toz is famous

Karhast-Today at 7:01 PM

You're a singularity of fucking awfulness Toz
    Didi's voice resonates across the land, "Yay tox."

Ictinus11/01/2021

Block Toz

limToday at 10:38 PM

you disgust me
    (Web): Bryn says, "Toz is why we can't have nice things."

PerilunaAarbrok
  • The Milk in my fridge doesn't expire it DECAYS... :( People look at me like I'm insane when I say that.. then I'm stuck standing in my kitchen like, "Uh... it expires in a week.."

"I've got a dose of Spiritual Healing right here for you!"
    MoireanAryanneErzsebetIshinHarlock
  • SaritaSarita Empress of Bahir'an The Pillars of the Earth
    I've still got Bloodloch sitting in my box history thing on the Domino's website from the time I did that.
    MoireanAryanneErzsebetHaven
  • You know you play too much Aetolia when you watch a British murder mystery, in which one of the characters is named "Enoria", and you cannot help but go "Enorian" in your head whenever you hear the name, as if the show is typoing it.
    AryanneErzsebetPiperIshinSerrice
  • SerriceSerrice the Black Fox
    Well... aren't they?

ErzsebetIshinPeriluna
    When, without having any sort of tracker, your timing on ability CDs becomes a bit....uncanny...

Spinning a somber silver-edged halberd sharply before slamming its haft into the ground, you fling a volley of stone shards at a spotted jaguar.
    You have scored a STAGGERING CRITICAL hit!
    Damage done: 4622, cutting.
    Spinning a somber silver-edged halberd deftly in your hands, you bring it about for another strike.
    You strike a spotted jaguar with a somber silver-edged halberd.
    Damage done: 1122, cutting.
    H:6307/6307 M:5259/5319 E:99% W:99% S:100% XP:42.57% [sdb eb lr]
    --- me trying to use soul substitute. It has a uhh 15 minute (?) cooldown ----
    Your soul has not recovered sufficiently for you to protect it from death.
    H:6307/6307 M:5319/5319 E:99% W:99% S:100% XP:42.57% [sdb e- lr]
    With a feral scream, a spotted jaguar leaps forward and slams his claws across your torso.
    Health Lost: 3201, cutting.
    H:3106/6307 M:5319/5319 E:99% W:99% S:100% XP:42.57% [sdb e- lr]
    You take a drink of an elixir of health from an aphotic vial.
    Health Gain: 1141
    The elixir heals and soothes you.
    H:4247/6307 M:5319/5319 E:100% W:99% S:100% XP:42.57% [sdb e- lr]
    You remove 1 moss, bringing the total in the cache to 981.
    H:4247/6307 M:5319/5319 E:100% W:99% S:100% XP:42.57% [sdb e- lr]
    You eat some irid moss.
    Health Gain: 630
    You feel your health and mana replenished.
    H:4877/6307 M:5319/5319 E:100% W:99% S:100% XP:42.57% [sdb e- lr]
    You exert your superior mental control over your body and will your wounds to clot before your eyes.
    Mana Lost: 1360
    H:4877/6307 M:3959/5319 E:100% W:98% S:100% XP:42.57% [sdb e- lr]
    You bleed 2 health.
    H:4875/6307 M:3959/5319 E:100% W:98% S:100% XP:42.57% [sdb e- lr]
    You feel that your soul is strong enough to be protected once more.
    H:4875/6307 M:3959/5319 E:100% W:98% S:100% XP:42.57% [sdb e- lr]
    H:4875/6307 M:3929/5319 E:100% W:98% S:100% XP:42.57% [sdb e- lr]
    You have recovered balance on all limbs.
    Trager
  • I had a dream last night that I woke up at the Four Corners. Woke up, but it was real, man. The first thing I noticed was that it was empty. All of the sigils and amulets and orbs that myself and others have dropped there over the last few weeks were all gone, which was really weird. There is one person there besides me, and a bush. A bush! So I probe it, and low and behold it is a shrubbed person. A shrubbed person named @erzsebet, who I don't even know or really talk to. So random. So weeird.

Get out of me, Aetolia.
    TragerEmelleErzsebet
  • You know you play too much Aetolia when you're typing on skype and you preface a message with "clt".
    StathanTragerAryanneHavenSerriceZsadist
  • SheirosiaSheirosia Sheffield, UK.
    You know you play too much Aetolia when you decide that writing a curing system is the thing to do. ;)
    AryanneLimMoireanZsadist
  • ErzsebetErzsebet Altaholic
    edited July 2014
    When you tally up the credits/coins value of all the artifacts you have. >.>

>.> I sorta expected the -total- to be around what Erz's total is on its own. >.>

**To be clear, this is a too much aetolia when, not a spend too much money on aetolia when, because the vast majority of that is time/effort expended not real-money bought.
    imageimage
    AryanneJensen
  • You know you play too much Aetolia when other players post legitimate, real life physical or psychological medical issues, and the first reaction of part of your brain is, "have you tried your curatives?"
    SlypheEmelleTrager
  • StathanStathan Hot springs
    You know you play to much Aetolia when:

After an RP session with your chosen Divine and conversations about your goals in the order you have a dream about becoming the living embodiment of said divine. Glowy aura and everything.
    ZsadistTrager
  • I took the day off work to play in the triptycha tile tourney for the year 400 event. So I took off a day of paid work...to play a game while playing a game.

AryannePerilunaIosyneMoireanTragerErzsebet
  • KaleighKaleigh The Inn
    Somehow in your dreams you end up on some field trip, and you have to wear name tags. Then you get the bright idea to put your AET name on the tags instead of your real one and make up names for those who don't play.
    Periluna
  • JensenJensen Corruption's Butcher
    I say pk a lot in other games thanks to here, and nobody knows I'm talking about pvp
    Aryanne
  • TeaniTeani Shadow Mistress Sweden
    - when the students on your language course trip speaks of unicorns and you instantly try to decipher what vulgar words they're using.

- when you notice a friend's friend on Facebook is called @Xenia and you wonder how the character's player knows that particular friend.

- when you go to the farmacy to pick up some medicine and when asked, you know the cures in Aetolia better than RL cures.

MoireanTragerAryanneHaven
    edited July 2014
    You stumble across this...

...and immediately think Anfini. I swear, he submitted an artisanal just like this once, right?

AuresaeEmellePiper