Mafia...?

DemarcusDemarcus Black Flagon InnMember Posts: 538 ✭✭✭✭
edited July 2014 in OOC Chat
So it's been roughly 6 months since our last Mafia game ended, I think it may have been a sufficient break? Just throwing out a feeler to see if there would be enough interest for another game. I'd be happy to attempt to host one if there was, I would likely have mostly vanilla roles without gobs and gobs of superpower for those that are interested. A mafia, the villagers, and I'm currently on the fence with a serial-killer role.

If there was a serial-killer, it would be called the @Haven and their power would be every round you can attempt to kill someone and there is a 1% chance of success and 99% chance you die, and at the beginning of every round there would be non-anonymous shouts so everyone would know who you were. Maybe 1% is too generous?

J/K Havers!

Here's the current list:

Teani
Aarbrok
Llok
Xenia
Damonicus
Aren
Ilyon
Damariel
Alee
Toz
Moirean
Slyphe
Post edited by Demarcus on
Moirean

Comments

  • MoireanMoirean Chairmander PortlandMember, Newbie Helper, Guildmaster Posts: 5,612 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I WANT IN
    The Divine voice of Razmael echoes in your head, "God of imps."
    Eugenides says to you, "Imp, Are you sure you were not born a Troll?"
    The Divine voice of Arion echoes in your head, "Every time I try to punish you for being so flippant, I find Myself laughing instead."
    Hugo has expressed his esteem of you for the following reason: Being a badass leader.
    image
  • SlypheSlyphe Member Posts: 617 Immortal
    In.

  • TozToz Member Posts: 2,491 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Maybe we should just get a group together and play that Salem game in a private lobby for a few rounds one day? I'll play, but these always take aaaaaages.

    Arbre-Today at 7:27 PM

    You're a vindictive lil unicorn
    ---------------------------

    Lartus-Today at 7:16 PM

    oh wait, toz is famous
    ---------------------------

    Karhast-Today at 7:01 PM

    You're a singularity of unicorns awfulness Toz
  • MoireanMoirean Chairmander PortlandMember, Newbie Helper, Guildmaster Posts: 5,612 ✭✭✭✭✭
    That's the idea. They aren't the quick live version. They are about analyzing posts and stuff. That being said, people need to not sign up if they don't read the forums daily - it's really unfair to others.
    The Divine voice of Razmael echoes in your head, "God of imps."
    Eugenides says to you, "Imp, Are you sure you were not born a Troll?"
    The Divine voice of Arion echoes in your head, "Every time I try to punish you for being so flippant, I find Myself laughing instead."
    Hugo has expressed his esteem of you for the following reason: Being a badass leader.
    image
  • HavenHaven World Burner Flight SchoolMember Posts: 2,282 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Haven would be the arsonist not the SK! ...And probably would be lynched first round.
    ¤ Si vis pacem, para bellum. ¤
    Someone powerful says, "We're going to have to delete you."
    havenbanner2
  • AleeAlee Member Posts: 112 ✭✭✭
    sounds fun
  • DamarielDamariel Member, Immortal Posts: 184 Immortal
    I'd be interested, both in playing and hosting.
  • IlyonIlyon Member Posts: 746 ✭✭✭
    sure

  • ArenAren Member Posts: 205 ✭✭✭✭
    I'm in
  • DamonicusDamonicus Member Posts: 616 ✭✭✭✭
    I'm in. It was not me it was the one armed man.

    Lim
  • XeniaXenia Member Posts: 1,076 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'm down.

  • LlokLlok Member Posts: 197 ✭✭✭
    I'll reappear just to be annoying for a round or 8
    PerilunaDemarcus
  • AarbrokAarbrok Breaking things...For Science Portland, OregonMember Posts: 1,405 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Im in...

  • TeaniTeani Evening Sky SwedenMember Posts: 2,070 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'd be in, but only if you wait with starting it up for a while, because I'm not home for another week + a few days. <.<



  • DemarcusDemarcus Black Flagon InnMember Posts: 538 ✭✭✭✭
    Alright, I think we'll certainly have enough at this rate. As per @Teani we can give it a little more time to let folks finish signing up/make up their minds as long as there are no serious objections. But who can hate on Teani, eh?

    Also gives the host some time to figure out the theme and rules.
    Teani
  • DemarcusDemarcus Black Flagon InnMember Posts: 538 ✭✭✭✭
    OK folks, last chance to sign up. Hammering out the flavor and role details and balancing the teams. Sign up now or forever remain on the sidelines. Will likely send out roles and post the thread tomorrow, with an official start time of when @Teani gets back to me that we're good to start.
  • ParkerParker Member Posts: 40 ✭✭
    I will give it a shot.
  • TeaniTeani Evening Sky SwedenMember Posts: 2,070 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'm back!!



Sign In or Register to comment.