Mafia...?

DemarcusDemarcus Black Flagon Inn
edited July 2014 in OOC Chat
So it's been roughly 6 months since our last Mafia game ended, I think it may have been a sufficient break? Just throwing out a feeler to see if there would be enough interest for another game. I'd be happy to attempt to host one if there was, I would likely have mostly vanilla roles without gobs and gobs of superpower for those that are interested. A mafia, the villagers, and I'm currently on the fence with a serial-killer role.

If there was a serial-killer, it would be called the @Haven and their power would be every round you can attempt to kill someone and there is a 1% chance of success and 99% chance you die, and at the beginning of every round there would be non-anonymous shouts so everyone would know who you were. Maybe 1% is too generous?

J/K Havers!

Here's the current list:

Teani
Aarbrok
Llok
Xenia
Damonicus
Aren
Ilyon
Damariel
Alee
Toz
Moirean
Slyphe
Moirean

Comments

• MoireanMoirean Chairmander Portland
    I WANT IN
  • Maybe we should just get a group together and play that Salem game in a private lobby for a few rounds one day? I'll play, but these always take aaaaaages.

Arbre-Today at 7:27 PM

You're a vindictive lil unicorn
    ---------------------------

Lartus-Today at 7:16 PM

oh wait, toz is famous

Karhast-Today at 7:01 PM

You're a singularity of fucking awfulness Toz
    Didi's voice resonates across the land, "Yay tox."

Ictinus11/01/2021

Block Toz

limToday at 10:38 PM

you disgust me
    (Web): Bryn says, "Toz is why we can't have nice things."

• MoireanMoirean Chairmander Portland
    That's the idea. They aren't the quick live version. They are about analyzing posts and stuff. That being said, people need to not sign up if they don't read the forums daily - it's really unfair to others.
  • HavenHaven World Burner Flight School
    Haven would be the arsonist not the SK! ...And probably would be lynched first round.
    ¤ Si vis pacem, para bellum. ¤
    Someone powerful says, "We're going to have to delete you."
    havenbanner2
  • sounds fun
  • I'd be interested, both in playing and hosting.
  • sure

• I'm in
  • I'm in. It was not me it was the one armed man.

Lim
  • I'm down.

• I'll reappear just to be annoying for a round or 8
    PerilunaDemarcus
  • AarbrokAarbrok Breaking things...For Science San Diego, CA
    Im in...
  • TeaniTeani Shadow Mistress Sweden
    I'd be in, but only if you wait with starting it up for a while, because I'm not home for another week + a few days. <.<

• DemarcusDemarcus Black Flagon Inn
    Alright, I think we'll certainly have enough at this rate. As per @Teani we can give it a little more time to let folks finish signing up/make up their minds as long as there are no serious objections. But who can hate on Teani, eh?

Also gives the host some time to figure out the theme and rules.
    Teani
  • DemarcusDemarcus Black Flagon Inn
    OK folks, last chance to sign up. Hammering out the flavor and role details and balancing the teams. Sign up now or forever remain on the sidelines. Will likely send out roles and post the thread tomorrow, with an official start time of when @Teani gets back to me that we're good to start.
  • I will give it a shot.
  • TeaniTeani Shadow Mistress Sweden
    I'm back!!