Albedos: Q&A

Comments

• Where is the Dramedo Penninsula in relation to the rest of Albedos?

• how come my question was overlooked, it was perfectly reasonable
  • AngweAngwe I'm the dog that ate yr birthday cake Bedford, VA
    @Ezrax, that question is a little spoiler-tastic, I imagine. If they told us we could join cities there, it follows that we'd be able to join other organizations, which would mean that other organizations must exist to join in the first place, yadayada.

• Not featured: the entire northern portion of the continent.
  • Wait, are the Dreikathi Texans?

GhetzRivas
  • Esper said:
    Wait, are the Dreikathi Texans?
    They've got horns.
    LinGhetzRivasOmei
  • DaskalosDaskalos Credit Whore Extraordinare Rolling amongst piles of credits.
    How much of these new areas you're talking about can we actually see? Is it possible to keep a running list of 'open' areas?

Message #17059 Sent By: Oleis           Received On: 1/03/2014/17:24
    "If it makes you feel better, just checking your artifact list threatens to crash my mudlet."

• Daskalos said:
    How much of these new areas you're talking about can we actually see? Is it possible to keep a running list of 'open' areas?
    No, you'll be seeing that through events.
  • looks very exciting
    edited February 2013
    Ok, cool. Just hearing about all these open places it was like ooooh, wanna go see. Oh. Only 4 areas. Anxious

"If it makes you feel better, just checking your artifact list threatens to crash my mudlet."

• ooh wow amazing map @Haern. This really helps to visual Albedos more.

Question, are any of these areas currently visitable other than Delve and Helba? I would love to fully explore Albedos.
  • No, following the Celebration of the Stars you should keep an eye open for events to unveil these areas.
  • OMG Albedos has the Pillars of Dusk and Dawn!! It's a  historical land-site!
  • ArbreArbre Arbrelina Jolie Braavos
    It looks like a hungry amoeba.
  • I might be changing some placement on the eastern side because I am a fickle creature.
  • #sub {fickle} {drunk}

In all seriousness!

Is the climate of Albedos similar to that on Sapience?

• edited February 2013
    Is the climate of Albedos similar to that on Sapience?
    Sapience has a climate?
    LinArbre
  • Point.

• I just have to sling out a cheer to @Haern for the awesome looking map while laughing hysterically at @Razmael's attempt.
  • Azrael said:
    I just have to sling out a cheer to @Haern for the awesome looking map while laughing hysterically at @Razmael's attempt.

Actually, I think this is the best thing I have ever seen on these forums.

LinEsperNola
  • ArbreArbre Arbrelina Jolie Braavos
    I think it says CONSUME-ATE or something, but I keep reading consummate.
    Calipso
  • LinLin Blackbird The Moonglade
    It's consummate V's, CONSUMMATE V'S!
    IosyneEzrax
  • You know for the 11th year anniversary of Aet, every player is rolling a dwarf and thinking of 100 name variations of Belakai.

AldricLinArbreAxaiBelakaiCalipso
    I've reserved Dwarfekai, the Shapeless Mass

AmaraNolaBelakai
  • SeirSeir Seein' All the Things Getting high off your emotion
    Lin said:
    It's consummate V's, CONSUMMATE V'S!
    CONSUMMATE LIFE
    AmaraEzrax
  • I love how huge Albedos is/going to be, especially in comparison to Sapience, leaving SO MUCH to it to be discovered and learned about, knowing it won't be a quick trip around the world.

Amara
    I personally can't wait to go exploring. Antsy.