Helpful Scripts for Nublets

KalinaarKalinaar Member Posts: 153 ✭✭✭
Hi Everyone,

I was going through the scripts section on the Aetolia home page and noticed there are tons for the other IRE games but only about 3 that are made for Aetolia. Being new, I'm sure there are many common scripts that are used that I just don't know about that would probably be helpful so I was wondering if anyone knew of any that would be useful for a newish player possibly for bashing/hunting, killing planthoppers, managing herbs/vials/etc. or anything else that may be useful.

Just FYI I'm a sentaari if that makes any difference. Thanks in advance. :)

Comments

• GwenithGwenith Member Posts: 487 ✭✭✭✭
    What client do you use would be the best help!

Politics
  • KalinaarKalinaar Member Posts: 153 ✭✭✭
    I have cmud and mudlet. I'll use whichever one I need to to be honest.
  • MoireanMoirean Chairmander PortlandMember, Newbie Helper, Guildmaster Posts: 5,612 ✭✭✭✭✭
    The Divine voice of Razmael echoes in your head, "God of imps."
    Eugenides says to you, "Imp, Are you sure you were not born a Troll?"
    The Divine voice of Arion echoes in your head, "Every time I try to punish you for being so flippant, I find Myself laughing instead."
    Hugo has expressed his esteem of you for the following reason: Being a badass leader.
  • KalinaarKalinaar Member Posts: 153 ✭✭✭
    Thanks! And just FYI Moirean your sig is the best ever. Gave me and my wife a good laugh.
    Moirean
  • MoireanMoirean Chairmander PortlandMember, Newbie Helper, Guildmaster Posts: 5,612 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Heh, it's from this:

The Divine voice of Razmael echoes in your head, "God of imps."
    Eugenides says to you, "Imp, Are you sure you were not born a Troll?"
    The Divine voice of Arion echoes in your head, "Every time I try to punish you for being so flippant, I find Myself laughing instead."
    Hugo has expressed his esteem of you for the following reason: Being a badass leader.