The Lover's Fling Brothel, LF RPers

MoireanMoirean Chairmander Portland
edited July 2014 in The Exchange
So, the initial creation of the brothel definitely got a big influx of alts and people interested in participating, but with my trip out of town and my focus on bashing for a bit, things slipped away and it's gotten more quiet. The brothel is still a thing, however, and I encourage people to roll alts or get involved on existing characters. There are several different types of roles you can play, and I've tried to create RP tools to help out each type - and I'm definitely willing and open to add more stuff!

Management
- This role is REALLY important. I am really busy and am kinda more of the money behind things. I need some strong and established RPers to help out with this role. You basically get to interview potential workers, boss people around, set up shows - there's a ton of leeway for what you can do in this role.

Companions
- The workers. YOU DO NOT HAVE TO MUDSEX. I DO NOT WANT YOU IF YOU JUST WANT TO MUDSEX. I cannot emphasize this enough. This is about playing a role, not about just getting down and dirty. You can do that sort of thing if you like, but that should just be one facet of your character. For the most part, workers hang around and flirt with people who come in, get them to buy drinks, play chess or gamble with them, or put on shows on the stage.

Security
- The bouncers and enforcers! You get to be a burly tough type.

Logistics and Miscellany
- Kinda a catch-all role for people who want to do unspecified *stuff* like play with the stage or hold events, etc. This rank gets to run the library.

Performers
- Singers, dancers, musicians, etc. There is a stage you can design progs on to help you put on shows.

Costuming and Supplies
- For people who want to help with crafting aspects, making furniture for the rooms or costumes for the clients.

Esteemed Clients
- Visiting the brothel is also important! We need RPers to stop by and give the staff people to interact with.

------------------------

The brothel itself can be found in Delos, down from the eastern bridge. PATH FIND 52698 will take you there. A variety of features can be found in the estate for members of the clan to use.

Features:
- Sexified chess board
- Blackjack table
- Roulette wheel
- Bar with drinks
- NPCs --> all members of the brothel clan can make the mobs talk and emote
- Stage --> all members of the brothel clan can design shows on this which can be played back, like room illusions
- Private customized room, if you stick around with the role. Those members who actively play the role get free housing, basically.

-------------------------

If you are interested in joining, contact MOIREAN in game, or via forum PM with any questions.
Jensen

Comments

• All I am thinking right now is having the room hidden bneath the fling where the lifers come and get fed from by vampires just like in Buffy....

• MoireanMoirean Chairmander Portland
    The Dungeon? That exists...
  • JensenJensen Corruption's Butcher
    What happens in the dungeon, stays on the internet, forever
    DamonicusMoireanTeaniAryanneOmeiIshinFaerahEmelle
  • AshmerAshmer Barefoot Adventurer Life
    Sure, I'll visit.

the way she tells me I'm hers and she is mine

open hand or closed fist would be fine

blood as rare and sweet as cherry wine

Moirean
  • I actually tried to go there a few days ago but had no idea where to find it. Cheers to the vnum!

Politics
    Aryanne
    Bump.
  • edited August 2014
    Rashar quits Eno, becomes a bartender at the Brothel. Just a man trying to live a simple life.
    Sevaan
  • AarbrokAarbrok Breaking things...For Science San Diego, CA
    @Trager‌ and I began RPing at the brothel...
    I think we propositioned a nosy spy for lapdances... Oh, the hijinx we get into.

TragerAshmer
  • I'm gonna bunp this 'cause I love this place and I want more people to hang out with there. Go go.

Opening up a northern branch in Spinesreach, with shop shelves available for those who want to sell crafted items.