Albedos: Q&A

12346»

Comments

• AlexinaAlexina the Haunted Soul
    Is there any timeframe at all for the project? Like, will it be done this year? In three years? Five years?
  • EleanorEleanor FOR SCIENCE
    It's being built entirely off the back of volunteer labour. You can't put a deadline on that.

SlypheIshin
  • AlexinaAlexina the Haunted Soul
    edited July 2014
    I didn't ask for a deadline, I asked if there was any sort of timeframe at all for when Albedos will be released. Like, the first post in this thread was posted roughly a year and a half ago. Is Albedos now 40% completed? 80%? A vague sort of overall progression update or a rough guesstimation would be really awesome.
  • I honestly didn't know if it was complete or what, but you did end up answering so thanks!

Politics
  • OleisOleis Producer Emeritus Administrator, Immortal
    The continent as a whole is very far from complete, but that doesn't stop it from being useful or interesting in the near future. I'm hopeful that we'll be able to bring a story or two to Albedos again before the year is out. To advertise anything bigger would confirm or deny all the suspicions you have floating in your heads, and I like secrets too much to spoil that.
    You say to Slyphe, "You're so freaking smart."
    [---]
    "^," Slyphe agrees with you.
    RiluoAlexinaMoireanIshinSarkis