Jensen

JensenJensen Corruption's Butcher
Let's see how low you guys can drop my ego

Comments

• SerriceSerrice the Black Fox
    Dude does work. Lots of work. Props to that.

KiyotanJensenGwenith
  • KiyotanKiyotan spectacular vernacular Summit of the Falconmount
    Perhaps one of the most reliable people in Duiran. We haven't had an opportunity to RP much, and though Kiyotan finds the cannibalism disturbing, he regards Jensen with a great deal of trust and respect. He is very easygoing and doesn't whine or shy away from responsibility. He has a very impressive work ethic. 

Tl;dr he's a bro
    Some may say we've lost our way, but I believe we've not gone far enough.
    Jensen
  • Last night was sort of fun. I haven't seen any evidence of his canibalism, though, but nice enough guy.
    imageimage "Little pig, little pig, let me in, let me in. You look tasty and smell like bacon." *LICKLICKLICK*
    Jensen
  • TeaniTeani Shadow Mistress Sweden
    Mmmm, troll sandwich...

Anyway, I haven't interacted with Jensen for quite a while. Never as Teani, from what I remember. Irea likes him, but is a bit intimidated by him as he always gnaws on her.

Jensen is an interesting character though, and I hope I get to interact some with him again. You're doing a good job making him interesting!

Jensen
  • AngweAngwe I'm the dog that ate yr birthday cake Bedford, VA
    edited March 2013
    Not gonna lie, I thought you were boring at first because you didn't throw paragraph long emotes around for every little thing and rarely spoke. Since then, I've picked up on your style and eased up on that crap myself, heh.

Also, the various little discoveries Ang's made. OH! You like eating people too? Oh! You make awesome backwoods hooch all the time? Oh! You have an interest in history too, and a memory that stretches back a century?

Dude is fun. I'm glad they ended up something like friends.

edit: typos
    Jensen
  • JensenJensen Corruption's Butcher
    I think instead of my break from Jensen, I may just retire him and play my darkie alt. thanks to all those who made him fun to play (both allies and enemies, gave me a run for my money as MOS) and I hope he made a lasting impression. I didn't think in a year I could turn a circle 60 character to an endgame fighter or leader (he was my first pk experience). Catch you on the dark side
  • KiyotanKiyotan spectacular vernacular Summit of the Falconmount
    Some may say we've lost our way, but I believe we've not gone far enough.
    I'm trying to figure out that avatar and all I can think of I'd the noob comic
  • AngweAngwe I'm the dog that ate yr birthday cake Bedford, VA
    A google images search implies that they're showing up randomly. Weird.
    well since the servers are down I'll bump this.

Why Jensen peaced on Duiran/Haern/Sentinels + no explanation

There isn't a great way for me to in game and in character explain why Jensen left, but I do owe some of you an explanation.  The guild to me is over, the friends Jensen grew up with are suicided, deleted from inactivity, or torpor beyond coming back, most of his family are no longer of the Pride, and the strong leadership that Jensen follows loyally was gone.  

To add to that I haven't properly played class since the nerf last November, which I could -almost- endure until the revamp... I really tried to hang in there.  Unfortunately for most of the year I've been 1v1ing as Syssin and hunting as Luminary, they were just better choices hands down after the changes.

I could have stuck out the class changes but with them came guild problems.  The guild took a huge hit in numbers and activity.  First a good chunk of pkers left or went inactive, with the pkers gone some of the hunters left from either the skill changes or lower membership, with them left the guild with a small core group of players and a few relics from the past that log in infrequently.  As weeks went on even those numbers dropped.  By May I was burnt out, I no longer found the Sentinels to be a fun class or guild to play, city work was a second job to me that I wasn't being payed for, and I didn't feel very connected to the order any more.

When I came back from my break things looked somehow worse.  Kiyotan was a really strong leader that Jensen looked up to, with him gone seemed to sever the last tie to the guild.  Leaving wasn't an easy choice, Jensen had literally been in the guild since leaving the slavers island and side hopping at age 200 never had seemed like a possibility in the past.  There were no other Duiran orgs I wanted to join or I felt Jensen would fit in and his savage/alcoholic/cannibal rp really wouldnt work in Enorian, so i had to find something that would make Jensen fun to play again and fit his role.  

I chose Syssin and Spinesreach based on how much fun I had phasing into Loch and Spines to hunt down exterminators.  It suited my rp and play style and I could justify the role swap, and so far I've really been enjoying it.  A really big thanks to all Spines and Syssin players for making me feel welcome and making this game fun again.

As a Player I'm sorry to @Haern and the Sentinels for leaving without a word.  Jensen doesn't put stock in words, only actions.  To break an oath without payment of blood would make the oath meaningless to him.  For the Order, Jensen's blood payed for the broken oath; for the Guild, Angwe's blood payed the debt.

Anywho, let me know how I'm doing.  Group RP has never been my strong point but hopefully I'm fun to be around.
    Illinian
    I am Vengeance,
    I am the Night,
    I am Jensen.

Actually I figured I'd give this a bump, I've been with Spinesreach for about 15 years now.  Kinda want to know how I'm doing.
  • Jensen's great. I enjoy his take on how to run security in Spinesreach, it's fun how he has included Xenia in this, and I look forward to more security RP! 

Jensen
    I'm off to Iceland for a small holiday! See you all when I get back on the 17th
    Since everyone else is doing it, why not. Bump
  • edited June 2014
    Faerah generally likes Jensen. She thinks he's an odd, cannibalistic hillbilly, but she also respects him a good deal and thinks he does his job well.

As for you, you seem to play him really consistently. The first time I really remember interacting with Jensen was during that event where we had to hunt down that cricket - and since then, he's been a fairly interesting character to interact with on the limited basis that I have. I look forward to more interactions!
    PiperJensen
  • MoireanMoirean Chairmander Portland
    Man, I totally thought I had written on your self-aff already. My bad.

I love Jensen as our security minister. In his hands, it's not just someone running a script for guard stuff - he has taken the role and made it into this really awesome, vibrant part of the city. I love that you kinda shared my vision with the Ironmaw: I wanted to consolidate the security/war stuff and give them a more physical presence in the city, and you've taken that building and the mobs and features there and just absolutely ran with it. The security ministry feels like a living, active aspect of the city and I don't always have time to stay involved in all of it, but I know if I check in with Jensen I'll hear about SOMETHING that's been going on.

I really love it. You're doing the minister role right - it's not just about cranking out some mechanical commands, it's about creating an identity and bringing a presence and feeling to the org, and you do it really well.

Someday I will get you your gallows. Someday.
    JensenHaven
    edited August 2014
    I'm light on attendance for a bit. I'm back at my home office until september 1st, also moving to a new house for september 1st. On september 1st my travel field work begins until thanksgiving week, so I'll be on regularly again. If you want to visit the Jensen Road Show my Schedule is as follows:
    9/1/14-9/10/14 Sayre, PA
    9/22/14-10/1/14 Flowery Branch, GA
    10/6/14-10/15/14 Sayre, PA
    10/20/14-10/29/14 Sayre, PA
    11/3/14-11/14/14 New Windsor, NY
    11/17/14-11/21/14 Lenoir, NC

Hit me up for beers, otherwise I'll see you at the sharp end of a bastard sword
    Periluna
  • IshinIshin Retired Lurker Virginia
    Play more, bro. Ish loves him some Jensen. If he wasn't a vamp I think they'd have an even more distant-brotherly type relationship than they do now.
    Tell me and I forget, teach me and
    I remember, involve me and I
    learn.
    -Benjamin Franklin
    Jensen
    Jensen has this "no country for old men" sorta deal. I either need to become living or drop yeleni, and I have no real reason to do either.
    I gave Jensen a hanging tree. Now apparently we're building an entire training field. Catapults rolled in. Give a mouse a freaking cookie...
    Jensen
    edited August 2014
    @Moirean I like to be ethical and maintain a low prisoner population and correct guard to prisoner ratio.
    AryanneFaerahMoireanAshmer
    I'll log in tonight after work before I go out to the bars. I want to kickstart some Ironmaw, Syssin, and personal rp projects. Should involve @Aarbrok, @Kelliara, @Ishin, @Inkh, @Olethea, @Trager, and possibly @Moirean if she wants to check out what I've got in mind at the prisons
    TragerMoireanIshin
    Not sure if scared or intrigued. Maybe both.
    The Ironmaw part, intrigued. The Syssin part, scared
    Faerah
  • IshinIshin Retired Lurker Virginia
    Bweheheheheeeee
    Tell me and I forget, teach me and
    I remember, involve me and I
    learn.
    -Benjamin Franklin
  • AarbrokAarbrok Breaking things...For Science San Diego, CA
    @Jensen‌ I will be at work all night til 6 am but I'll be around all weekend and Monday afternoon I definitely am excited for the ideas you have been tossing around in our RP though
    Sorry, the move is taking its toll on me and its been a long week. I will be back in full swing on tuesday
    Sorry I've been mia this week, just started dating someone. Ill be back on Sunday as I drive down to Georgia for work.
    AryanneFaerahTragerToz
    Bump. Might as well post for Kitana here too.
  • TragerTrager Raiding your underwear drawer.
    Kitana so fiiiiiine.
    Indoran'i is back baby. It's go-... Oh.