edited June 2014
    10. Dudeguy: "Mother are you here?"
    11. Dudeguy: "Greetings."
    12. Dudeguy: "Is Mother About?"
    13. Dudeguy: "Mother?"
    14. Dudeguy: "Be well Dudebro."
    15. Dudeguy: "Greetings."
    16. Dudeguy: "Mother, are you about?"
    17. Dudeguy: "I really grow tired of the lack of intelligence that the undead have."
    18. Dudeguy: "Mother, I wish to speak with you about a few things when you return."
    19. Dudeguy: "Salutations."
    20. Dudeguy: "Mother?"

Some may say we've lost our way, but I believe we've not gone far enough.
    LimSlypheBraeSetneJensenAarbrokOmei
  • IngramIngram Alaska
    Creeeepy.
  • IshinIshin Retired Lurker Virginia
    ...is that Plato?
    Tell me and I forget, teach me and
    I remember, involve me and I
    learn.
    -Benjamin Franklin
    Sheirosia
  • KiyotanKiyotan spectacular vernacular Summit of the Falconmount
    No. I'd quit the Order if Plato joined it.
    SheirosiaIngramSlypheJensenRivas
  • MoireanMoirean Chairmander Portland
    edited June 2014
    Trying to spin the wheel...

You don't have a skull token!

You are wielding:
    You are holding:
    "token152893" an aged skull token.
    "token154704" an aged skull token.
    "token156927" an aged skull token.

-_-

Edit: It looks like changing the ownership to the arti shop borked the artis sold there maybe? @Razmael, @Oleis, able to take a peek?
  • Do you have other tokens/skulls in your inv?
    @Moirean‌
    Newp. I'm pretty sure it's because the shop merchant changed from Qweddyn to the Mhun person.
    Ishin
  • edited June 2014
    An unanticipated side effect of Moghedu renovations. I've made alterations to the tokens and changed back the shop for the time being. Let me know if it still isn't working.
    DemarcusIshin
    Can't fucking 1v1 anyone these days without some scrub bitch jumping in. Fuck off man, we're trying to have fun here.
    learn.
    -Benjamin Franklin
    SheirosiaRiluoAshmerSeir
  • SheirosiaSheirosia Sheffield, UK.
    Could be worse, bro. Least it's not Lusternia where 10:1 is the done thing :p
  • AshmerAshmer Barefoot Adventurer Life
    Ishin said:

Can't fucking 1v1 anyone these days without some scrub bitch jumping in. Fuck off man, we're trying to have fun here.

Luckily Serenity has a player database where you can log the PK cause for later, and claim it while scrub unicorn #2 is MUDsexing his honey. Be like ceiling cat, only:

the way she tells me I'm hers and she is mine

open hand or closed fist would be fine

blood as rare and sweet as cherry wine

• Now envisioning that someday someone will win Aetolia and the credits will roll, listing Scrub Unicorn #1-7 as various players.
    Rawr
    Went to do Giovelli's Safari Adventure - it was really fun! Got to level 5 with Angwe and Liska, but then 28 eagles brought us down. Went back to try it solo AND ALL THE EAGLES WERE STILL THERE.
    Ishin
  • Kiyotan said:
    AND ALL THE EAGLES WERE STILL THERE.
    Caw.
    HavenStathanKiyotan
    edited June 2014
    To the admin: jfc would you unicorns just let it go

• AarbrokAarbrok Breaking things...For Science San Diego, CA
    edited June 2014
    CAW CAW @Kiyotan‌

50 points for handsome squidward
  • Being stuck on my phone all night with a shoddy connection and Blowtorch. Sorry for those who suffered me slowly pecking in emotes and having to erase entire lines because Blowtorch decided to copy them six times over.
    IshinStathan
    Don't run back to a city during a lesser please...It makes this mess where then people are trying to stop the running, people are pulled into guards, more people get involved to stop "raiding", etc...
    ElyniSerriceIshinDaskalosRivas
  • SerriceSerrice the Black Fox
    Why would you leave the lesser area to stop the running?

Why not? Their open-PK status doesn't vanish just because they abandoned their team.
    Ishin
  • AngweAngwe I'm the dog that ate yr birthday cake Bedford, VA
    So, I figured this would become a thing. And, accordingly, made a log of the actual events.
  • But at the same time they're obviously disengaging for one reason or another. Wouldn't it make sense to take it as a victory?

Teani
  • No offense to anyone but, This topic really should be shut down when its got to the point at people raging at someone running to safety because 2+ people is trying to kill 1 person.. If you cant get to them before he/she hits the City then let it go move on and continue what you was doing.. No normal person is going to sit around with aura waiting for it to drop when 2 or more people are chasing you :/

IF anyone takes offense then tuff. I didn't make the post to be offensive
    Mudlet Bashing System for sale. Message if interested
    TeaniAlice
  • ElyniElyni New Zealand
    If you're gonna use that mindset, then you really shouldn't complain about guards when they decide they've had enough, and go back to their city.
    Xavin
  • JensenJensen Corruption's Butcher
    Everybody on both sides, lets just not. Just this once.
    AmberleaErzsebetAliceAuresaeRivas
  • EzalorEzalor Emperor D'baen Canada
    edited June 2014
    Angwe is officially Teemo status. Global taunt, will fountain (city) dive for kill.
    IshinOmeiFurtum
    The admin have made lessers very heavily about getting that xp now. Someone running away denies you the xp. It's not a victory because you didn't get xp. I mean, that's the rarr rarr PK whore answer.

I wasn't saying don't retreat, in any case, which you guys seem to be wanting to read my post as. I said please don't do it into a city, as that makes things really messy and spirals out the conflict. Personally, I'd like if lessers were more compartmentalized, since they already seem to be treated as this on/off PK time thing. They are half way there already, with auras and zones and PK cause being confined only to the lesser - being able to run in and out of the area, set up a room outside the zone (where you can attack anyone IN the lesser if they come out, but they can't attack you), dance around back to guards, etc, it's all just messy oversight and loopholes with the system. I find lessers kinda odd and divorced from the rest of gameplay, but if that's the system we're going to have, it should be made more clean and tidy.
  • Question. If you're not saying 'don't retreat' then what, exactly are you saying? 'Retreat, but don't go anywhere we can't bring a squad of people to gank you'? If someone leaves a lesser and you make the conscious choice to chase them to their city's doorstep it is on you, and that organization is going to react accordingly. I know we've had this discussion icly more than once and, frankly, I think you're looking at this as a 'you don't get to deny me my xp' sort of situation, which really doesn't take into account the enjoyment of other people.

StathanTeani
    Actually, I don't really give a shit about the xp from lessers. For me it's all about sticking my banner of DOMINANCE in someone via my BANNER-SLINGING ARTIBOW. I like seeing that big-ass flat sticking out of @Angwe's chest after all's said and done(<3).

On the real, if you have aura, you're open PK. Same as if you have HG items. Same as if you're in HG. Same as if you're in Fracture. Aura = open PK. You got chased while you were open PK? Crai moar.

You'd think people didn't want to fucking PK in this game or something. That's my rage. Just like earlier. Can't fucking 1v1 without scrub bitches jumping in EVEN AFTER BEING TOLD THE PERSON WANTS TO 1V1 WITH ME.

Now we have people bitching and crying that they've got open PK aura on them and they're getting chased and threatened with...PK. Go fucking figure. PK aura, trying to be PK'd. Don't want to be PK'd. Don't put yourself in a place to get aura.
    learn.
    -Benjamin Franklin
    Sheirosia
This discussion has been closed.