Post your Screen!

1235»

Comments

• <3 concat'ing, do it everywhere
  • AishiaAishia Queen Bee
    Is that really how small your screen is @Slyphe? It's like playing through a microscope!
  • SheirosiaSheirosia Sheffield, UK.
    @Slyphe UI needs moar stylesheeting. Nice start, though! While they are terribly time consuming to put together, the reward is definitely worth it!
  • I'm a pretty terrible coder, but it was fun getting to look into the stuff and figure out how it works by dissecting other stuff floating around here!

...That said, I logged on and all of the data in the fields was wiped, and I couldn't get it to properly come back and stay back upon closing the client. Womp.

• Zsadist said:

I don't take any credit for the building of TW, that credit goes to @Kaeus and @Sheirosia. However, here is what my screen now looks like, for those of you who use TW, enjoy the new UI :)image

Edit: After @Reux pointed out its too hard to see, I uploaded this into two different pics.

And here is part 3 of my remodel.

(Oasis): Benedicto says, "There was like 0.5 seconds between "Oh hey, they're in area. That was quick." and "OMFG THEY'RE IN THE AREA STAHP STAHP!""

StathanTragerDrahkunaOlli
  • ElyniElyni New Zealand
    edited July 2014
    Finally found a setting I'm happy with (which properly scales to resolution!), now to find out what I should put in the blank space... Any clues? Aside from an inventory tracker, I hate putting that stuff into GUI.
  • Missing defenses, similar to your afflictions boxes. Or maybe toggleable system indicators for things like autobashing and other optional functions.

• Bamping this thread!

I spent the last several hours mucking around with rainmeter and finally got a setup I like.

OleisLimTrigruTragerBenedictoMinaret
  • OleisOleis Producer Emeritus Administrator, Immortal
    Holy cow it's beautiful.
    You say to Slyphe, "You're so freaking smart."
    [---]
    "^," Slyphe agrees with you.
    ObynOlli
  • SQUEEE FALLOOUT WALLPAPER!!!!!!!!
    Obyn
  • So I have three days off and decided I needed to revamp the way my UI looks. After almost ten hours last night and an extra five hours this morning I've come up with this new concept, which I'm rather proud of.

'Those that do not attempt are those with the least stories to tell.'
    TragerHavenIshinTozOlliDrahkuna
  • @Daegon‌ does your little man change on damage to limbs? or enemy?
    Mudlet Bashing System for sale. Message if interested
  • He changes on damage to limb. Indicates everything from pre-restore - mangled. I still have yet to put in bruising indicators though, and Carnifex mutilation indicators. But I spent yesterday relaxing. Today I'm going to finish my UI, then I'll post another picture. It's changed rather drastically since then.
  • And here is the finalized UI idea.

For reference. Everything on the left side is for personal things, anything on the right is enemy.
    IshinOlli

• I uh track everything in my head...I catch like 99% of it. I find UI's to be distracting during combat. You glance off to your left and something happens to your right and at no point in time in that 2 seconds were you actually looking at the fight, just things happening to your UI.
    "You ever been divided by zero?" Nia asks you with a squint.

TragerRiluoIshinXenia
  • Draiman said:

I uh track everything in my head...I catch like 99% of it. I find UI's to be distracting during combat. You glance off to your left and something happens to your right and at no point in time in that 2 seconds were you actually looking at the fight, just things happening to your UI.

That's why you learn to sit back far enough so that when you look at the center of your screen you see everything :P Bright flashing colors help. I know what my colors mean, so I don't actually have to read what is written down on the UI to know what’s happening to the left or right ;P
    Ishin
  • Pictures like this just make me realize how much work I have left to do on a system
    AryanneIshin
  • Keeping it very simple, and very old school. Just like me.

"Hell hath no hold on a warrior’s mind, see how the snow has made each of us blind. Vibrant colors spray from new dead, staining the earth such a beautiful red."
    DraimanXeniaHaven
  • Old thread, but hey it's something I enjoy doing. I like seeing what people do with theirs.
    Not quite finished yet, but most of my work since starting over has been put into getting my basher functional and ready. Afterwards I'll start on my actual system!

Pazradym
  • TekiasTekias Wisconsin
    Here we go...

Formerly: Spiegel. Eidycue.

Hi.

CeraenXenia
  • Sweet holy mother.

• :vomit:

Arbre-Today at 7:27 PM

You're a vindictive lil unicorn
    ---------------------------

Lartus-Today at 7:16 PM

oh wait, toz is famous

Karhast-Today at 7:01 PM

You're a singularity of fucking awfulness Toz
    Didi's voice resonates across the land, "Yay tox."

Ictinus11/01/2021

Block Toz

limToday at 10:38 PM

you disgust me
    (Web): Bryn says, "Toz is why we can't have nice things."

EmirLeana
  • TekiasTekias Wisconsin
    ...what's so wrong with it?

Hi.

• edited June 2018
    Is that FixedSys font? That's one problem.

Half-screen with font that size, and bright backgrounds to it, also sticks out kinda grossly. I'd get a headache so fast, combining all those things.

Also it's Cmud. :(

ZailaEmirXeniaRum
  • VyxsisVyxsis Vyxsis
    this is where i'm at lately. depending on which button i click, the center-ish column switches between the in-room lists (which are all clickable to make selecting easier) and my affliction-tracking boxes. otherwise, the gui is pretty minimal and clean with cool colors, which is just my taste. my taste is also hot pink and cyan combat highlights, though, so who knows what's wrong with me.

Indoran'i is back baby. It's good again. Awoouu (wolf Howl)
    An Atzob cultist says, "Is a shamatato as tasty as a potato?"
    (Tells): From afar, Mephistoles hisses harshly to you, "Hey baby, show me your ovipositor?"
    The mighty Jy'Barrak Golgotha opens his maw, catches the glowing spear in his many jagged teeth, and chomps down. The Divine spear breaks with a noise like thunder, shards toppling from the Emperor's jaws. "OM NOM NOM!" He declares, then spits the last of the ruined weapon from his lips.

• LinLin Blackbird The Moonglade
    Tekias said:

Here we go...

Looks like grandpa running Internet Explorer 6 with 30 toolbars installed
    EmirEowynXeniaElliotZailaRum
  • TekiasTekias Wisconsin
    How I feel after @Lin 's comment

Hi.

LinZaila
  • AishiaAishia Queen Bee
    This kills the computer.
  • LinLin Blackbird The Moonglade
    Tekias said:

How I feel after @Lin 's comment

It's alright. I like the blast from the past - reminds me of Daskalos proudly showing off his 30+ separate affliction buttons, all made to fit on a miniscule 1024x768 screen.