LOVE

Comments

• BenedictoBenedicto Tentacles Errywhere!
    I agree with @Damariel‌ and I'd like to say thanks to you all. I love meh Aetolian peeps! Except for that Xavin fellow... /jks
    IshinStathanPerilunaPiper
  • KerrynKerryn The Black Flagon Inn
    So much love for the Divine behind the event. I can't tell you how much fun it's been. Definitely my most favorite one I've ever had the pleasure of participating in. Thank you, thank you, thank you. You all are awesome.

IaneaStathanJamiOleisDaskalosArekaPiper
  • DaskalosDaskalos Credit Whore Extraordinare Rolling amongst piles of credits.
    Ditto on that, even if it didn't go as planned, getting to play on the offensive for a change was a nice change of pace.

Message #17059 Sent By: Oleis           Received On: 1/03/2014/17:24
    "If it makes you feel better, just checking your artifact list threatens to crash my mudlet."

IshinJamiPiper
  • SetneSetne The Grand Tyrant
    Another awesome shirt added to my growing collection.

Ingram said:
    "Oh my arms are suddenly lubed"
    IshinPerilunaRivas
  • ArekaAreka Drifting in a sea of wenches' bosoms
    I love early Father's Day with the old man and going to the movies.
    IshinPerilunaAlice
  • SolariaSolaria Charlotte, NC
    This started with a hate, but ends with a love. I hate that our freezer in the fridge died sometime this week. I love, however, that we managed to find a great deal on a Samsung that'll be here on Monday..thank goodness.

Ishin
  • Nothing says the value of a friend more than a sympathetic shoulder and the bravery to let me shove you through my living room window. XD
    (I was locked out of my living room apartment, it was 11pm, and we were out of ideas. This way I saved myself a security deposit, but come Monday I'm making a pair of spare keys and stashing one in my car since my doors don't lock automatically.)
    imageimage "Little pig, little pig, let me in, let me in. You look tasty and smell like bacon." *LICKLICKLICK*
    Piper
  • PiperPiper Master Crumbs
    edited June 2014
    So many Aetolian weddings! I'm so happy for everyone, really. Loving you all. Just finished the Mistborn trilogy abd was blown away. Reconnected with family, hung out with Moi and Toz. Had a SUPER SECRET SPIREAN project that involved them getting my gas set up. It's a good, glorious month and I adore you all. Keep on trucking aetolia.
    IshinOmeiTeaniMoirean
  • Mistborn is such a great trilogy. Really, all of his books are just excellent. I have yet to read one that didn't have me wanting another.
    PiperSetneTeani
    I could go on and on and on about the Mistborn trilogy. It just...nng gg tggthhh
    Teani
  • SerriceSerrice the Black Fox
    I was very sad and almost cried at the end.

Piper
  • Yeah. The follow up standalone novel is good, too. But man, it just makes me angry that there aren't more.
    Yeah. I'm anticipating some table tops
    edited June 2014
    On another note, much love for @mariena and @kerryn. This is not in Thank You because I don't just thank them. Both of them have been leading, wonderful roles in my gaming experience throughout the years. I've had RL friends last less time then they have under less trial. You're both wonderful people and I adore you. If it wasn't for them, I wouldn't be playing aetolia.
    HavenAarbrokIshinMariena
  • DraimanDraiman Dr. Drai
    This is a love/thanks/goodbye. Thank you to @Mazzion and @Ashmer. Without you guys, people like Dourif and Aishia would completely suck at PK. So I both love and thank you for the fact that you are helping out complete noobs in becoming better at PK. Kudo's to you guys. This is also a good bye, because I was looking forward to this last liaison update so much because TW and Citadel would start to be irrelevant. I would finally be able to beat Kaeus and Lanira because they no longer actually played the game to keep their systems updated, but alas, Serenity and w/e Maz calls his system were handed out to everyone in some way shape or form. So, due to me being forced even further down the list of competent fighters than I would like to be, I'm saying good riddance Aetolia.

I'm tired of playing a game where the size of your wallet matters 90% of the time more than anything else. When I first started playing Aetolia, people like Daskalos, Hyeil (that would be D's other character before it was shrubbed/quit playing/whatever you want to call it), and Arctin, could arti bash you to death. You could ignore that, though, because only kids played this game then, and only those few had artifacts. Now it's a game where everyone is basically Ashmer or Mazzion (two people who are really good at the game) because artifacts were finally (kinda) balanced and people had to buy systems instead to ride to the top.

And now a thank you, to those few of you who have built your own systems and are confident enough to keep fighting the good fight. You are awesome. More awesome than words can describe.

To all of the douche bags and jerks going to downvote or flag this - Please don't. Let new players be able to read this right away. Let them know they will have to pay money not only for skills but also for a small amount of text to be loaded into Mudlet/Cmud/Mush/w/e to be competent in one of the most attractive parts of any game (PvP).

And I know we're not allowed to call out people by name, but I figured I would anyways since this is my last post anyways, so fuck it:

@Dourif @Aishia @Xavin @Daskalos @whoeverthefuckelse (sorry for not calling out more people specifically but atm I don't care)

Get off of Lanira/Kaeus/Mazzion/Ashmer/Searoth(in the case of Dask)'s dick and do something yourself. Knowing something and being able to do something is the difference between Bronze and Diamond(League of Legends reference) or level 5 or 50 (old school Halo reference) etc etc. I'm horrified that anyone has ever or will ever think any of you are good at PK in this game, when you all suck. Fuck this shitty ass game, that is shitty only because of players like you.

tl;dr I had to read this like 40 times to find all of the grammar errors, and I'm still positive there are a few. Fuck you I don't care.
    "You ever been divided by zero?" Nia asks you with a squint.

IshinAlice
  • DraimanDraiman Dr. Drai
    Cause I'm too lazy to edit: This is in the love because I still love Maz and Ash more than I hate Dourif and Daskalos and co.
    "You ever been divided by zero?" Nia asks you with a squint.

• HavenHaven World Burner Flight School
    edited June 2014
    Not appropriate.
    ¤ Si vis pacem, para bellum. ¤
    Someone powerful says, "We're going to have to delete you."
    havenbanner2
    Sheirosia
  • 9/10. Would read again.

I'll throw out some love though for everyone that has built and given-away/sold systems to us useless newbs so we can actually stand a chance and be relevant. Instead of turning this game into a strictly unranked/platinum pk ranks (League of Legend reference) We have lovely shades of various metals which makes the game a beautifully sparkling place.

As a person who comes from a game that was highly polarised where you were either top-tier or a non-com thank you once again for giving me the opportunity to cut my teeth into lethal interactions that isn't PvE. Systems (even the internal first aid) opens up much of the game world/mechanics to players who would not usually have the opportunity to partake in. Thank you. I enjoy being able take part in PvP in this game. Thank you. Thank you.

Politics
    HavenAarbrokXavinAreka
  • HavenHaven World Burner Flight School
    Jokes aside, I love you brosaf @Draiman but that was uncalled for. You could've went down for the count on a positive note. :-P
    ¤ Si vis pacem, para bellum. ¤
    Someone powerful says, "We're going to have to delete you."
    havenbanner2
    Xavin
  • IngramIngram Alaska
    edited June 2014
    Edit: I love coffee.
    AarbrokAliceOmei
  • AarbrokAarbrok Breaking things...For Science San Diego, CA
    edited June 2014
    Edit: I'm a hufflepuff

• IshinIshin Retired Lurker Virginia
    You know, for once, I'm glad(love) I've calmed down a bit. I can really understand and respect @Draiman's rage in this particular sense, even while I know this isn't the best way to do it at all.

I also love that I have this pair of badass Oakley sunglasses that I can wear when I'm driving the girlfriend in to work in the morning, and they're badass to the point where I don't have to worry about the sun frying my eyeballs when I'm driving into it. Man, fuck driving east at 6:30am.

<3 Oakleys.
    Tell me and I forget, teach me and
    I remember, involve me and I
    learn.
    -Benjamin Franklin
    Aryanne
  • I heard the Heroes show is coming back.
    imageimage "Little pig, little pig, let me in, let me in. You look tasty and smell like bacon." *LICKLICKLICK*
    IshinPeriluna
    Meyvitch said:

I heard the Heroes show is coming back.

Yup, sometime next year iirc.

Ingram said:
    IshinPeriluna
  • AishiaAishia Queen Bee
    edited June 2014
    Ahh nevermind. Smiles. Ahola means hello and goodbye. (Do I even know that guy?)
  • DaskalosDaskalos Credit Whore Extraordinare Rolling amongst piles of credits.
    edited June 2014
    Not really appropriate. - Raz (I can't figure out how to colour text anymore)

Message #17059 Sent By: Oleis           Received On: 1/03/2014/17:24
    "If it makes you feel better, just checking your artifact list threatens to crash my mudlet."

This is for love.

Ingram said:
    AarbrokAlice
  • IshinIshin Retired Lurker Virginia
    I flagged your post, @Daskalos, because it's really unnecessary bullshit. It's like you read his post, went 'nerdrager' and just said something fucked up to him in response, without even understanding what he's actually mad at to begin with.
    Tell me and I forget, teach me and
    I remember, involve me and I
    learn.
    -Benjamin Franklin
    AarbrokDaskalosSheirosiaEleanor
  • AarbrokAarbrok Breaking things...For Science San Diego, CA
    Throwing gas on a fire is never a good idea
    IshinDaskalosAuresae