[spoiler]image[/spoiler]
    AldricAlexinaHaven
  • KiyotanKiyotan spectacular vernacular Summit of the Falconmount
    edited December 2012

Xemnas
    said:
    Hrm, Xemnas...my inspiration for him has to be summed up by the following:

FTFY. No need to thank me.
    Some may say we've lost our way, but I believe we've not gone far enough.
    ArbreRhoEydis
  • I'll bite.

RECIPE FOR "THE MALEVOLENT"

1/3 oz cinnamon schnapps
    1/3 oz Blue Curacao
    1/3 oz Jagermeister

Layer into shot glass, in order, serve with a wisp of shadow and a healthy dose of Demon Spider Queen magic. End results may vary, but look a little something like...

[spoiler]image[/spoiler]

And...

[spoiler]image[/spoiler]

With some influence from...
    [spoiler]image[/spoiler]

And some undertones reminiscent of these guys:
    [spoiler]image[/spoiler]
    [spoiler]image[/spoiler]

SeirLinMilvushina
  • LinLin Blackbird The Moonglade
    She's so Lolth, She shits Drow.
    AarbrokIosyneXavinAmaraTsvanniErzsebet
  • EleanorEleanor FOR SCIENCE
    ...now I think someone needs to make a thread where we invent cocktails for various characters.

OrisaeIosyneAmaraErzsebet
  • When I first created Milvushina, she was heavily based on these two:

[spoiler]image[/spoiler]

[spoiler]image[/spoiler]

And now a lot of inspiration is drawn from this actress and a little from this role in particular:

[spoiler]image[/spoiler]
  • ArbreArbre Arbrelina Jolie Braavos
    [spoiler]image
    [/spoiler]
    PiperKiyotanAlexinaHavenTsvanniIstoAuresae
  •  Ferrik said:

One Ferrik comin' right up.
    Leave over night drenched in above recipe and presto!
    Lies. It's no Ferrik without fruit!
  • AngweAngwe I'm the dog that ate yr birthday cake Bedford, VA
    edited December 2012

Oh, why not. !TekalAngwe as I picture it now may may borrow heavily from [spoiler]image[/spoiler] this individual's appearance with a dash of [spoiler]image[/spoiler] mixed in with some of the creepier visuals and habits.

Already has a mindset similar to [spoiler]image[/spoiler]

Shares a few... quirks with [spoiler]image[/spoiler] which may or may not resolve themselves as a result of further character development.

• Meh, I did not really base my character off of a specific person. Culture though - yes. She is loosely based on Atha'an Miere from the Wheel of Time series. There is not really a lot of cultural information on Kelki's so I just decided to create my own traditions, etc. 

Hrm, no pictures are safe that I found - as most images you find are of the Atha'an Miere women - who were open chested shirts. So ....not posting one.
    HavenTsvanni
  • HavenHaven World Burner Flight School
    Same. I made up a tragedy and just ran with it. It's worked wonders! Thank you Baragor and Kythi where ever you are. :3
    ¤ Si vis pacem, para bellum. ¤
    Someone powerful says, "We're going to have to delete you."
    havenbanner2
  • TsvanniTsvanni The Inner Gate

Mine are very simple. Tsvanni is tsvanni because she is special. Blood happy and palmslitting.

1. E
    2. image
    3. image
    4. Myself
  • ErzsebetErzsebet Altaholic
    edited January 2013
    So...Erz was originally modelled after this. (Mild nudity. Majority of everything is covered, just a bit of nipple.)

Initially, when I showed people this, I was like, "She looks like this, except with clothes and without people worshipping her." Now it's just like "ADD A GREEN FILTER, HORNS, AND DRAGON WINGS. ALSO SHINY THINGS."

Other chars: I have a Xorani who is loosely based on Toothless from How to Train Your Dragon. Otherwise, the vast majority of my characters are just pulled straight from my brain with no reference material. Though I have plenty of songs that embody the characters I play pretty well, the correlation was noticed after the character has already been created and established.

Kira's endgame forms have a little of this thrown in for waist-up inspiration: This (without the makeup), This, and This.

ETA: For clarification, she isn't a hind, 's just the antlers/wings that were inspired by those sources.
    imageimage