Thank you!

Comments

• Stathan said:

I must thank @Omei. And she knows why. Made my entire night.

I actually don't!

i am rapture coder
    Furtum
  • Big thanks to @Omei and @Auresae for making the big return so memorable. Even if it did mean having to get smacked upside the head by a clue-by-four.
    Avatar courtesy of Eleanor. Thank you!
    ~~

~~
    Always interested in knowing how I'm doing!
    Jami
  • SolariaSolaria Charlotte, NC
    edited June 2014
    Big thanks to whoever did this mhun event. It's pretty awesome, even though I never would have guessed they eat worms. Also, @Sarita for making me laugh several times tonight.

Edit: For example - Sarita glances momentarily towards you, mouthing the word, 'worms' with a questioning look on her face.

AryanneSaritaFurtum
  • SaritaSarita Empress of Bahir'an The Pillars of the Earth
    I had fun tonight too! (And I'm really sorry we killed the event mob. I didn't notice it in the room and just had mhun as the bashing target.)
    RiluoSolariaFurtum
  • RiluoRiluo The Doctor
    It was a lot of fun :)

Abhorash says, "Ve'kahi has proved that even bastards can earn their place."

Furtum
  • @Raka, @Wylliam for just showing up to the ceremony, and @Trager for performing the broken blade. I think that is the first time anyone actually used it, as opposed to simply leaving guild. :D I wanted to leave the door open to come backkkk.

;_; I thought I'd get away with keeping the medallion at least.
    imageimage "Little pig, little pig, let me in, let me in. You look tasty and smell like bacon." *LICKLICKLICK*
    TragerTeani
  • TeaniTeani Shadow Mistress Sweden
    @Meyvitch‌: Not the first time it's been used, but it's really rare. I've only seen it twice.

• MoireanMoirean Chairmander Portland
    *still has her Sent medallion*
    Stathan
  • Thanks, @whoever keeps sending Cannan those bats, cryptic letters with bleeding hearts in them, and random illusions that seem to come at the most inopportune times. Cannan was never completely there to begin with, and all this is serving to keep his paranoia alive and well. Complete crack up imminent.
  • IngramIngram Alaska
    BLAME ME FOR IT ALL THE TIME
    Cannan
  • SerriceSerrice the Black Fox
    I've done like three Broken Blades and seen a lot more. I have two medallions that aren't even my own left in my inventory.

Trager
  • AarbrokAarbrok Breaking things...For Science San Diego, CA
    The broken blade was done for I believe a couple others back when I was in the Sentinels, its a really cool little parting ceremony, and a fun thing to be a part of for immersion reasons. I am glad you were able to experience it @Meyvitch
    Teani
  • PhoeneciaPhoenecia The Merchant of Esterport Somewhere in Attica
    Cannan said:
    Thanks, @whoever keeps sending Cannan those bats, cryptic letters with bleeding hearts in them, and random illusions that seem to come at the most inopportune times. Cannan was never completely there to begin with, and all this is serving to keep his paranoia alive and well. Complete crack up imminent.
    They're probably not all being done by the same person. Though, I'm probably guilty of a few illusions. It's what happens when I get really bored and have no one to RP at. >_>
  • StathanStathan Hot springs
    Thank you @Moirean. You helped me find a spelling error in my monk combat. Shield won't work next time!
  • Since this fellow has not been mentioned in this thread properly for a while and I have a reason to:

Just one of many a thank you owed to @Oleis. Many a crocodile salutes you (despite not quite being able to reach their head, because short arms)
    Somewhere a crocodile family is jubilant, thank you.

But really thanks for getting me out of a... tight spot, hurr hurr.

AshmerMoireanAryanneJensenEmelleMinarael
  • AshmerAshmer Barefoot Adventurer Life
    Cheers to that.

the way she tells me I'm hers and she is mine

open hand or closed fist would be fine

blood as rare and sweet as cherry wine

PiperEmelle
  • ErzsebetErzsebet Altaholic
    Many thanks to the admin behind that conversation with @Becue. I've been snarling and refusing to have anything to do with the IG crafting system since that post went up, awaiting an answer from the person I sent it to for months now. Wishing I'd just gone straight to you for clarifications. Thanks for the prompt response and assistance.
    imageimage
    PiperOleisArekaSlyphe
  • SaritaSarita Empress of Bahir'an The Pillars of the Earth
    Big post warning.

The past week (ish) has been one of the busiest I've had in Aetolia in a while, and I've had a lot of fun with the events as they progress, as well as getting to interact with people/mobs in the downtime.

I don't know everyone who is involved behind the scenes, so if you've been involved in the Moghedu or El'Jazira events, please consider yourself very sincerely thanked. The El'Jazira one will always hold a special place in my Aetolian memories for obvious reasons, and the Moghedu one has been really impressing me by how it really does seem to go the way players are encouraging it, rather than simply taking a direction that seemed good when it was planned. I love how the mobs involved are being made so realistic, with distinct personalities, even thought multiple ones have come out to play in a relatively short period of time. I know some must have been planned at least in part in advance, but even taking those out, I know I probably couldn't come up with that much material for the others that quickly.

A big round of thanks to people in Bloodloch who have been getting involved too, whether it's directly in the events or the aftermath, or even just being not AFK so that when the possibility of fights breaking out comes up, there can be muscle. It turns out that people don't like it when you shove daggers in the faces of innocent villagers and tell them to embrace undeath or die, or you scare weak Mhun into cursing the Light.

I know I thanked Bahir'an people earlier, but you deserve another one. I think this might actually be one of the most cohesive orgs I've seen in the game in a while in the sense that people keep offering to help, and the fact that I can't really remember the last instance of people having some sort of small argument escalate and cause drama for everyone. For a bunch of bloodthirsty vampires set on dominating the world and all that, you guys are all pretty nice. I'm looking forward to good times ahead. As a side note, if you popped back into the game after seeing the posts about the events on somewhere like facebook, please consider sticking around. I like you guys too!
    IosyneAryanneSolariaHaven
    @Oleis. I've never had an administrator reply so promptly and completely to messages like that before, and from what I gathered it wasn't even a problem with the code - just my derp - which you were super polite and not at all resentful about correcting on my end. It was at once jarring and relieving. This is why I haven't burnt out on Aetolia.

And because I'm sure he does some ridiculous behind-the-scenes stuff (@Severn style), @Razmael.

Y'all just rock.

Also:

@‌Blanche
    @Alice‌
    @Solaria‌
    @Ezalor‌
    @Sheirosia‌
    @Ishin‌ (luff yew gaiz)
    @Dourif‌ (luff yew gaiz)
    @Akirash (luff yew gaiz)
    @Draiman (luff yew gaiz)
    @‌Lim
    @Ilyon‌
    @Piper‌
    @Moirean‌
    @Daskalos‌
    @Chakrasul‌

Uh, and I'm sure there's a handful more to thank for this week. @Pearle gets special mention for Most Challenging RP. No one's actually been able to bring Ashmer-thing out of his/they/its shell like that in a damn century.

Aaaaaanywaaaaaaaay.

SolariaIshin
  • Hey, I'm listed! What did I do?
  • SolariaSolaria Charlotte, NC
    Thank you @Slyphe for entertaining me so much. If it wasn't so late, I'd have tried to keep it rolling. I missed yous!

SlypheAshmer
  • SetneSetne The Grand Tyrant
    Spinesreach for helping me re-ignite my drive to play Aetolia more. <3

Ingram said:
    "Oh my arms are suddenly lubed"
    MoireanAshmerIshinSheirosiaAarbrok

• KerrynKerryn The Black Flagon Inn
    Sentaari:
    @Kaleigh, @Stathan, @Tomasz, @Dato, @Runk, @Fenelli, @Sarkis, @Jayke, @Konnorn, @Cerys, @Lianca, @Ianea, @Eraya, @Vee, @Elie, and @Aiya. You all make being a member of the Sentaari wonderful. I loved seeing you all pull together during the event, even if there were differences of opinion. Thank you from the bottom of my heart, you're such an awesome group of people to work with and I couldn't be more proud of each and every one of you.

Enorian:
    @Atticus, @Daskalos, @Areka, @Rashar, @Renarin, @Daweson, @Jami, @Nola, @Melantha, @Mael, @Haven, @Aisling, @Ashlea, @Demortes, @Maelok, @Dunur, @Maite, @Roux, @Lexen, and @Alee.
    I am sure I've missed a few, sorry! Thank you so much for going along with the hair brained idea of raiding Bloodloch (Sorry, 'loch! <3), so we could move Moghedu. It was awesome to see everyone pull together for a single goal, one in which we achieved. Thank you so much.

Duiran:
    @Xavin, @Mariena, @Elwyn, @Wylliam, @Kaori, @Aliod, @Kheoss, @Trager, @Shuka, @Meyvitch, @Aishia, @Gwenith, @Arozaria and @Relandroc. I'm sure I'm missing more than a few, but my memory is failing me. Thank you also for not getting upset with the Sentaari when we brought trouble to your doorstep. >.> Really great to see that Duiran considers us a part of them.

Bloodloch:
    @Ison, @Mazzion, @Ezalor, @Ellenia, @Ashmer, @Damonicus, @Dourif, @Roland, @Zsadist, @Akirash, @Infin, @Evilo, and @Solaria.
    Thank you for handling the bounties in such a way that it wasn't griefy and for being such good sports about everything. I really enjoyed the interactions I have had with all of you.

Divine that ran the event:
    Thank you, thank you, thank you. This event was so much fun. So many organizations involved and I feel each and every one got a moment to shine.

HavenStathan
  • HavenHaven World Burner Flight School
    I'm amused I'm listed under Enorian.
    ¤ Si vis pacem, para bellum. ¤
    Someone powerful says, "We're going to have to delete you."
    havenbanner2
  • @Ezalor for not being griefy with the bounty either. One and done. :-)
    imageimage "Little pig, little pig, let me in, let me in. You look tasty and smell like bacon." *LICKLICKLICK*
    Areka
  • StathanStathan Hot springs
    @Dhar for all of his awesome.

I also want to thank everyone involved in the Mog event recently. Everyone has posted the names so many times I don't want to spam people again. Thank you all for an excellent RP event!
    Areka
  • I just wanna throw out a massive 'thank you' to the Syssin. Seriously, you guys are awesome and make playing the game super fun for me (and I hope I make it fun for you guys as well, especially as Fae works on getting grounded as GM). Special thanks to @Ingram, @Ishin, @Jensen, and @Noelle, but the rest of you SO appreciated and wonderful as well. There are some really great characters with engaging RP and story lines that I'm excited to see pan out. :)
    JensenIshinIngram
  • @aryanne, for sticking around last night and helping me work on Darmen a bit. He's a clay mold right now, but I'm getting there. One creepy step at a time.

I'll admit, there were a few points where I was like, "Oh this poor girl," right before hitting enter on another emote. Would have stayed longer, but once again this game kept me up far later than I wanted to be. Anyway, thanks. Hearts, and such.
    Aryanne