Post Your Pictures!

Comments

• LinLin Blackbird The Moonglade
    While visiting @Orisae, I happened upon a scarf with an assault rifle motif and fell immediately in love. It is now mine.

ZunOrisaeAngwe
  • Show them your shirt. D:
    *sigh* Alright. Yes, it's a bear wearing a crown and a sweater, playing cards. My favorite thing about this shirt is that everyone hates it but me.

Haven
  • Thatisaterribleshirt.
    LinArbreZunXavinAitheneLuthien
  • HavenHaven World Burner Flight School
    I'd rock it.
    ¤ Si vis pacem, para bellum. ¤
    Someone powerful says, "We're going to have to delete you."
    havenbanner2
    LinGhetzAngwe
  • I'd rock it too - all the way to a Goodwill in a plastic donations bag. :3 

"To be awkward or unkempt, to talk or move wrongly is to be a dangerous giant, a destroyer of worlds...any accurately improper move can poke through the thin sleeve of immediate reality." - Erving Goffman

MastemaOrisaeArbrePerilunaHaven
  • It's definitely different
    ITT: Haters
    Ghetz
  • Wasn't hating :p my new haircut and very recent pic :)
    LinHaven
    edited January 2013
    There, I changed my shirt, you happy?

i may or may not be addicted to my new webcam

edit: mother of god i look drunk
    Angwe
  • KiyotanKiyotan spectacular vernacular Summit of the Falconmount
    TIL what GPOY was. By way of example.
    Some may say we've lost our way, but I believe we've not gone far enough.
    Lin
  • edited January 2013
    So, I got ready the other day to attend my first day at Teacher practice and took this picture. English class, students ranging from 13-16 years old, think anyone will listen to me?

Also, I got a haircut.
    AarbrokHavenOrisaePeriluna
  • I somehow feel like Irea needs an English accent with that sweater and those glasses.
    "And finally, swear to Me: You will give your life to Dendara for you are Tiarna an-Kiar."
  • Or to start reading the Grapes of Wrath to me in a sultry voice. That'd work, too.
    HavenPeriluna
  • Orisae said:
    Or to start reading the Grapes of Wrath to me in a sultry voice. That'd work, too.
    I can't change my accent, and sultriness for a John Steinbeck? I don't know. 

http://vocaroo.com/i/s0jI6UudlJYI

Also, I prefer 'Of mice and men'. 
  • MarienaMariena By a lake.
    edited February 2013
    Neithan and I updated our (his) kitchen! Pictures!
    [spoiler]
    the beginning!

I got the caulking gun, bwahaha

Tile cutting

The beginning of the back part of the stove
    [/spoiler]

It is almost done! The tiling is entirely done. What is left is grouting and some trim paint. The next project for the kitchen is changing the cabinet colors.

OrisaeKerrynValenaeNolaLianca
  • That's so pretty! ^.^ 

"To be awkward or unkempt, to talk or move wrongly is to be a dangerous giant, a destroyer of worlds...any accurately improper move can poke through the thin sleeve of immediate reality." - Erving Goffman

• KiyotanKiyotan spectacular vernacular Summit of the Falconmount
    Mariena loves the caulk.
    Some may say we've lost our way, but I believe we've not gone far enough.
    OrisaeAarbrok
  • AarbrokAarbrok Breaking things...For Science San Diego, CA
    A fellow caulk lover!
    Kiyotan
  • I approve of the Mountain Dew as well as the beautiful changes to your kitchen!
    Alistaire
  • edited February 2013
    YO, MISTER WHITE

lin reminds me of jesse pinkman for some reason

Edit: For language.
    Aryanne
  • you know I see mods say the s-word like, all over the forums. i can quote them for proof
  • I hate censorship. GET OFF MY LAWN. 

• ArbreArbre Arbrelina Jolie Braavos
    We could give you a warning and a ban and kill your mother.  Or we could just clean it up and move on with life.

• edited February 2013
    Heh, all right. 

• ArbreArbre Arbrelina Jolie Braavos
    Perhaps I phrased that badly in trying to make it a joke.  Yes, mods curse.  Haven mentioned on the Mods thread that he didn't realize how much we, the community as a whole, did until we started cleaning it up.  So maybe while we're cleaning up y'all's, we're also cleaning up ourselves.  Because we know that we're not perfect and because we know that MOST of the stuff dropped are simply accidents, we're not slaughtering you, noting it in the logs, sending threatening PMs, raising your ban level.  We're just cleaning it up and leaving a bit of yellow to remind you, everyone else, AND ourselves that language needs to be cleaned up around here.
    HavenHaydynLinAlycena
    My biggest problem, I think, is that I wasn't really raised believing in "bad language", so every time I drop such a word I have to double-check myself and go "oh wait, no, you can't say that."

If you see myself or the other mods breaking a rule, please do let us know!
    ArbreHaven
  • edited February 2013
    I mean, you're mods - that's what you do, you make sure people follow the rules and I don't fault you for that. However, you all need to be consistent because what's okay in one post is not okay in another post. I think the issue isn't that you're trying to 'clean up' the forums, though its probably part of it, but the issue is more that you don't have a hard standard you go by. When things aren't clear, people assume the worst which is, in this case, that its a popularity contest or that you get to just mod people when the mood strikes you and that's not only annoying to me; its ineffective because the players can't self police themselves if they don't understand the standard of language you want to set. So if you all are going to keep mod'ing people for language you need to make it clear what you are mod'ing for before you start dumping yellow font in a thread. I'm not attempting to be rude, I'm just illustrating why this would cause issues. 

LinAzrael
  • We're killing people's mothers in mod colours now? That seems sensible.
    Illidan said:
     if you ever see me killing someone (newbies especially) it's because I've had good reason to do so
    Illikaal
  • I'll play, hat included.

Amara