Ankyrean Anguish - Aetolia-based RAGE

Comments

• MoireanMoirean Chairmander Portland
    Thanks for the clarification. It's definitely come across, in the past, that offerings aren't really needed (which is maybe a factor in why there is this whole offerings = blessings mentality).
  • Iosyne said:

There are actually a lot of background God-plots that most players don't get information on, to add to the obscurity.

@Iosyne‌ :

The thought just crossed my mind. Do you guys ever RP with each other (without players, in the background)?

FurtumAlice
  • @Lim - I had the same question after reading that post.
    Alice
  • IosyneIosyne the Lair
    @Lim @Furtum‌

We definitely devise plots with each other behind closed doors, and I can think of a few times there have been instances of two God-characters RPing at each other with maybe 1 or 2 player onlookers.

Don't worry - we definitely keep ourselves entertained.
    Furtum
  • ...logs? :D
    Emelle
  • ErzsebetErzsebet Altaholic
    Sadness. Ankyrean Archives no longer exists.
    imageimage
    ValingarAryanneCiarelle
  • Sort of when Iosyne busts up into a srrs conversation with a dead shark in tow.

• Erzsebet said:

Sadness. Ankyrean Archives no longer exists.

D: No! That is very very sad making! I still went there on occasion for some gigglez :<

Aryanne
    edited June 2014
    I rage that you can't choose to NOT be in a guild to start with. I don't want a stupid guild and I shouldn't have to join one just to quit two seconds later. Snarl. Further, I can't use newbie or issue myself or do anything to get past this part without making a choice. :/

Plztoadd 'none' as a viable option.

Also. Why can't I kill the fisherwoman anymore. :<
    imageimage
    PiperStathanEmellePeriluna
  • OleisOleis Producer Emeritus Administrator, Immortal
    Erzsebet said:

I rage that you can't choose to NOT be in a guild to start with. I don't want a stupid guild and I shouldn't have to join one just to quit two seconds later. Snarl. Further, I can't use newbie or issue myself or do anything to get past this part without making a choice. :/

Plztoadd 'none' as a viable option.

Also. Why can't I kill the fisherwoman anymore. :<</p>

We do things based around newbie retention. That means actual newbies. Giving them the option of 'none' sets them up for failure.
    You say to Slyphe, "You're so freaking smart."
    [---]
    "^," Slyphe agrees with you.
    MephistolesOmei
    edited June 2014
    Make a not-easily-found option for people who don't want a guild? :/ Being forced into one and made to quit for the sake of the RP one wants is lame.

Assume that's why you can't directly choose your city, too?

While I'm at it, I rage that there's either not a way to turn hints off, or I'm too much of a newb at being a newbie post all these newbie-related changes to figure out what it is. >.>

THOUGH I guess there's a bit of a love in here, too. I'll never make another alt, given how frustrating creating this one has been. >.>
    imageimage
  • That's a bit of an over-reaction. No one is going to notice if you just quit your guild - novices do it all the time.

i am rapture coder
  • SaritaSarita Empress of Bahir'an The Pillars of the Earth
    You can also quit and then name change. They'll never know it was you!
    HavenAshmerAryanne
    edited June 2014
    Er. I'm not saying it's because of that exclusively! That wasn't intended to be an overly dramatic... thing. It's just a wide assortment of things about being a novice anymore that I don't like. That's one minor thing in many. But all of the things I'm finding personally annoying would probably maybe be helpful to a legit newb.

It's good. This is a good thing. Calling it a love wasn't sarcasm. I really don't need more alts. I have twenty-one or so. I just keep getting talked into them. >.> Now I have good reasons based in memories of annoyance and frustration to stop me from doing it anymore, which is all I meant by the comment.

ETA: Character is a kidlet of someone. So can't name-change. Otherwise, true enough.
    imageimage

You must be corporeal in order to switch class.

Your surroundings shatter into a cloud of glowing stars which dissipate to leave you back where you began.

You have been too aggressive recently to change class.

--------

Unphasing resets aggro CD. :(
  • JensenJensen Corruption's Butcher
    @moirean it should. Ive phased into bloodloch before and tried to change into a class with AoE. Imagine phasing to portals room and dropping singularities on idling folks. No good. Pretty sure getting eye sigiled out will bypass the aggro though.
    AliceHaven
    Ah, I guess, though I'm thinking you could cheese it in other ways.
  • That's actually the exact reason it does that. Don't want people skulking around and swapping classes while phased or skulking about, unphasing and immediately switching modes. If you log out while phased it unphases you, too, so you could try that.

-flap- I have like 40 flowers in my stockroom I can't pick up. Or sell. Or anything. And I needed one of them to make a thing. And like 10 of 'em are spamming me out with flavour text smells, which would be an awesome thing for them to have elsewhere, I think. Grumble. :<
    imageimage
  • Mushrooms?
    Forty something flowers. Tenish of which were invisible. :< It's fixed now, though.
    imageimage
  • I had a longer post written, but meh. Why isn't there a dex heavy statpack with a xp+? Did you really hate trying to balance BONE DAGGA and camus that much?
    I mean, you know, an amount.

Additional Ingredients: 1 copper 1 marble 1 andalusite 1 wood 1 eggnog

-.-
    imageimage
    Moirean
  • SaritaSarita Empress of Bahir'an The Pillars of the Earth
    The last one was supposed to be glass?
    Yeah. I have a bunch that are like that. Or more confusing, I have some that show up as 'glass' but are actually

"glass283324" a wine glass of faceted emerald crystal."

imageimage
  • HavenHaven World Burner Flight School
    Just make EnoDui one organization already.
    ¤ Si vis pacem, para bellum. ¤
    Someone powerful says, "We're going to have to delete you."
    havenbanner2
    PiperStathanErzsebetIshinMephistolesAngweJasline
  • SetneSetne The Grand Tyrant
    I skip all Public posts unless it's arguing or a mob, then I just skim.

Ingram said:
    "Oh my arms are suddenly lubed"
  • DaskalosDaskalos Credit Whore Extraordinare Rolling amongst piles of credits.
    Whatever. We have players to spare, who cares if we lose a couple.

Message #17059 Sent By: Oleis           Received On: 1/03/2014/17:24
    "If it makes you feel better, just checking your artifact list threatens to crash my mudlet."

Ashmer
  • I'm just mad we had a tornado like situation here in my hometown just now and so I missed this raid in favor of power loss and trying to convince my eldest that it is not the time to play in the rain.
This discussion has been closed.