Ankyrean Anguish - Aetolia-based RAGE

Comments

• Now I want to take Auresae for a walk through the tall grass
    Haven
  • I would always freak out and click buttons, "NONONONO *B**B*A*B*A*B*A* STOP YOU'RE CUTER SMALL, DON'T GET BIG, NOOOO!!!"

I didn't even know there was any benefit to staying small. All about the vanity, baby.

HavenMephistolesPerilunaPiper
  • Aryanne said:

I would always freak out and click buttons, "NONONONO *B**B*A*B*A*B*A* STOP YOU'RE CUTER SMALL, DON'T GET BIG, NOOOO!!!"

I didn't even know there was any benefit to staying small. All about the vanity, baby.

You're adorable.
    OmeiStathanAngrothSlyphePerilunaHavenFurtumEmelle
  • StathanStathan Hot springs
    Choose charmander. Beat Brock with ember spam from a level 19 charmander you refuse to let evolve until you pass Brock.

Rage at finding more errors in peoples systems than I ever wanted to because I like fighting in monk...
  • MarienaMariena By a lake.
    Don't you people watch the show? It's all about if the Pokemon WANTS to evolve. Pikachu didn't.

Stathan
  • The fact the rage thread is a page about pokemon...

StathanAryanneTeaniAshmerOmeiHavenElyni
  • SetneSetne The Grand Tyrant
    Angroth said:

In a month, ain't no one gonna remember this

I remember everything.

Ingram said:
    "Oh my arms are suddenly lubed"
  • AshmerAshmer Barefoot Adventurer Life
    Damonicus said:

The fact the rage thread is a page about pokemon...

Off topic. I think you meant to post this to this thread, @Damonicus:

http://forums.aetolia.com/discussion/8/love/p121

the way she tells me I'm hers and she is mine

open hand or closed fist would be fine

blood as rare and sweet as cherry wine

AryanneFurtumEmelle
  • ElyniElyni New Zealand
    edited June 2014
    People who claim you have no right to kill them, then threaten to kill you on sight after they exterminate a room 1west from Duiran entrance. That I'm STANDING IN, no less.

Edit: Forgot the good part, where he IGNOREd me after I proved him wrong...

Wish people would learn the nature of their skills before using them.
  • I'm unhappy that I cannot use the putty to copy the likeness of an immortal.

I am happy that Iosyne did not smite me when I tried to press a piece of putty against her.
    AshmerIshinTeaniErzsebetOmeiStathanEzalorSlypheEmelle
  • IshinIshin Retired Lurker Virginia

I'm unhappy that I cannot use the putty to copy the likeness of an immortal.

I am happy that Iosyne did not smite me when I tried to press a piece of putty against her.

Bro, I fucking love my putty, man. I have like, legitimately...ffs. The putty is amazing. That one single coin artifact has made me laugh and giggle and snicker more than anything I've bought or acquired in the game for a long-ass time. Whoever came up with it, I could hug you, seriously.
    Tell me and I forget, teach me and
    I remember, involve me and I
    learn.
    -Benjamin Franklin
    MephistolesAarbrok
  • I know, it's great. I got one in a giftbag, and then I decided to buy two more. One of my favorite uses of it so far is using the putty to throw and mail prostitutes to people.
    IshinSetneVolka
  • TeaniTeani Shadow Mistress Sweden
    @Ishin used his putty and handed over a whole division of Spirean guards to Teani and she took them down the sewers to kill off crickets for training. I had a blast all on my own!

HavenIshin
    The process for buying an artifact power for another artifact.

Ingram said:
  • DaskalosDaskalos Credit Whore Extraordinare Rolling amongst piles of credits.
    What's up, Set?

Message #17059 Sent By: Oleis           Received On: 1/03/2014/17:24
    "If it makes you feel better, just checking your artifact list threatens to crash my mudlet."

• TIL Daskalos is Aryan.

i am rapture coder
  • ArekaAreka Drifting in a sea of wenches' bosoms
    I just get grumpy with wanting to condense everything and the ironcoin powers being a butt. :(
    AshmerIshin
    I just want all the artie powers outside of stuff like vials on my eyepatch, but the process is confusing and from what I was told, costs credits on top of what you're already paying, which is annoying. I'm already buying the thing, I just don't want the item.

Ingram said:
    You can buy non-ironcoin powers directly to an artifact through
    BUY ARTIFACT POWER (POWERNAME) FOR (ITEM) without having to pay the transfer cost.
    Iron coin powers you cannot do this with, nor transfer to an item, without having Razmael help. All otherwise transfers cost 25cr (which makes me sadface but oh well, condensing anyway).
    That's the issue, I want an iron coin power on my eyepatch. Not ready to delve into the credit artifact game.

Ingram said:
    Then that's what needs to happen - you buy the item and then have to message Raz and ask for him to move the power from A to B and have 25 cr bound. Sometimes those get lost though, been hoping to have my flood/parting rings condensed onto my existing super-arti ring
  • OleisOleis Producer Emeritus Administrator, Immortal
    If it makes you feel better, ironcoin powers are actually really frustrating to transfer on our end too. I STILL owe someone a transfer because I couldn't get the damn thing to work without changing the code.
    You say to Slyphe, "You're so freaking smart."
    [---]
    "^," Slyphe agrees with you.
    Areka
    Blargh. Want my eyepatch with all my powers, then get my staff and two ravens, then I'll be Odin, Garreth and Corvo rolled into one. The Ultimate Man.

Ingram said:
  • JensenJensen Corruption's Butcher
    Listen here, Wednesday. If you convince the old Gods to side with against the New Gods in a plot to create Chaos to empower you and Low Key, then I will stand against it! So will Shadow. I think at best maybe 2 people will get this reference.
    SerriceLimRivasOleisPerilunaIosyneHaern
  • SerriceSerrice the Black Fox
    American Gods is a nerd classic. I'd think more than two people would get it.

LimRivasPerilunaEmelleAngweBrayden
  • ErzsebetErzsebet Altaholic
    Used to be, I'd just message Razmael with the power I want on the item (and the item #) with the coins bound. Not sure if that still works or there's a preferred method these days.
    imageimage
  • AishiaAishia Queen Bee
    I might eat a rabbit though.
  • JensenJensen Corruption's Butcher
    You mean you hope more than 2
  • IngramIngram Alaska
    Czernobog is my BOY.
    Rivas
This discussion has been closed.